Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
But didnt margi also sicken james rye and samuel si saying she escorted gajeel as well?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Gajeel
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



After you all played darts and barely chanced upon her :lmao Not like you deserve that much credit for it
yea, saw late I'm not good at reading fast ;-;
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Shad be a man and lock last in case of explosions?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I still await a written apology!
xD what for? xD you're one of the 2 ppl who i'd start sussing if tatsu is mafia
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I want high quality mafia gaming, I feel deeply offended of what I've been forced to witness here
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I want high quality mafia gaming, I feel deeply offended of what I've been forced to witness here
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Votelock Tatsu

I know what you are! :arf

and cheers for the fun game cunts, needed a distraction in these dark days

I want high quality mafia gaming, I feel deeply offended of what I've been forced to witness here
I'm offended by your digimon fucker
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
The doctor still has 2 shots, so that awesome if you protect them now, they will be still a threat the next phase.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Just you want until next month when Lambs and I host the Xenoblade 3 mafia game, we're cooking something fierce 😤 You cunts better play! 😤

Adios, and best of luck teammates 💪
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top