to be clear xad has been clowning about today but youre clearly coming to his defence + dd randomly coming out of the woodworks to pile on as well?
I've been here a while nowshad?? and wheres dd coming from all of a sudden
lol I heard this one before, just before you betray me and win.sorry (today and tomorrow) im popping in and out of the thread, i didnt catch why youre switching
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
?? whatlol I heard this one before, just before you betray me and win.
Players that do this are on a special list, where I always assume they have time, for now it you and farf ^^
What if he isn't mafia? Wanna roll on the claimed detective?who cares about vote countwhat kind of dogma is that? #1 guy by definition cant be mafia?
![]()
yesWhat if he isn't mafia? Wanna roll on the claimed detective?
You can't be missing any thing, go read and comeback.he claimed det?? sorry i missed that
I don't buy the lazy Panda argument, I've seen you do this before as mafia.this vote count argument + random det thing is such a reach, this has to be a mafia trying to save their own
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Come at me any day xDif he flips mafia you and your silly attempt to save him are nextif he miraculously flips det ill listen to you rest of the game
Doesn’t line up with what he said before if I’m not mistaken… He said he hinted/talked about his role twice no? Personally thought he was hinting something else, he mentioned det just once (maybe I didn’t see the rest, still a phone user).You can't be missing any thing, go read and comeback.
He claimed it but didn't say it out right, you should read how it happened and make up your mind and tell me what you think.
Yeah I'm afraid that is the case, but still it can go either way.Shad you basically gave him the idea and he ate it ... those weren't real hints, he was calling Evil detective and then he used the word investigate randomly
Doesn’t line up with what he said before if I’m not mistaken… He said he hinted/talked about his role twice no? Personally thought he was hinting something else, he mentioned det just once (maybe I didn’t see the rest, still a phone user).
This was post 20, very early in the day.Good catch, Detective.
This was the exact next post.You people! I haven't played in ages, how the fuck am I supposed to know your previous roles.
I ain't got the time to check every single game.
Just tell me! I'm not that good at investigating.![]()
You always confuse hinting and locking, these type of ''hints'' are used to lock a claim, to show that you were always planning to claim the same thing since Page 1.Votekill xadyu
Yea no don't really buy it, he took so long to say anything and even when he did it was after you suggested it to him
Plus i don't see how those are hints
He doesn't even want to explain his other hint just roll with whatever you say shad
The thing is he only said it only after you mention itThis was post 20, very early in the day.
This was the exact next post.
He said he named the role twice, I think this matches what he says to an acceptable point, but yeah there is also the small chance he just lucked out.
The way i see it hint is sth that limit the poll of options of role to claimYou always confuse hinting and locking, these type of ''hints'' are used to lock a claim, to show that you were always planning to claim the same thing since Page 1.
It not a hint in the sense of a puzzle that you are supposed to solve.
So forget everything about xad, are you saying he is your highest suspect? To the point of killing him yourself?
Occam's razor, it easier to explain his play style as a town det, he is participating from beginning to end, fit his personality in other thread to be joking and the fact he is a returning player can explain the issues.The thing is he only said it only after you mention it
Plus this isn't even the first time mafia claim det or doc to save themselves from lynch especially day 1
What bother me is how delayed all his actions are, he waited till we mentioned about the vanilla it was a joke even after everyone assume so, it's simple to say i was being sarcastic if you see others assume you're vanilla without claiming your role, he has time yet he did nothing
And then when we waited answers about his joke and his other hint he only said anything about it when you gave him the role in a silver plating
Like if you're townie gotta defuse the misunderstanding way earlier before it goes out of control
The way i see it hint is sth that limit the poll of options of role to claim
Right now yes, I'm very bothered about how much he takes his time to say anything, first 20 posts was him being active but without any point, mainly meming
I'm very much not buying his det