Lurking time is finally over
Okay, first things first. In case someone still had doubts, I'm fairly sure des was genuinely busy yesterday because he didn't select a path, and that hint about traitors was because he started with Traitor himself - though I'm not sure why he didn't outright reveal since it listed Asako, Marmy, Kat as mafia names, which means he would already know it was a meme list by the time he joined. The D1 path was randomized to Totem as he said, and I wasn't given a choice to select the D2 path either. I believe that's everything about pre-sub events.
The N2 choice was less than optimal, so I picked something that probably ended up being about as inconsequential as I'd expected. I'll reveal what it was today, but I'd like to hear something more first.
I'll admit I didn't follow the game as hard as I'd want to, if I could I'd have joined in the first place =3= But I suppose there's not much to add about the suspects outline. The only D1 voters who avoided Xad and are still alive are Marms, DD and Shad, and D2 voting behaviour would make everyone a suspect.
Not sure what to make of the setup until the last active claimers reveal what they are, but I do have some reservations that will (probably) have to wait a little longer. I'm also in favour of a full role reveal, not like mafia can't tell who's who already anyway. That said, I'll try to be online whenever I can to add more but no promises T3T