Games Mafia Game 142 - McHelpers - Game End

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@digitaldude Speak up son. Thoughts?
There is a mafia in the cluster of kill preventers, I think if we assume poisoner then doctors are likely to be townies and two doctors isnt unusual, two bodyguards uuuh thats unusual and then bulletproof is a very strange one but maybe to offset the kamikaze bomb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Theres also you who has survived to day 3.....gry mafia man?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
There is a mafia in the cluster of kill preventers, I think if we assume poisoner then doctors are likely to be townies and two doctors isnt unusual, two bodyguards uuuh thats unusual and then bulletproof is a very strange one but maybe to offset the kamikaze bomb
Dont forget the Hider.

Basically 2 BGs in Holt and Teub.
2 Docs in Style and James.
2 kill immunes in Nash and Marm.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Yes Nash claimed super early but may have just been extremely bold play as Nash does at times. The plays with the role have been subpar, and so far all her red reads and suspects and votes were on towns. Early D2 Nash had Pigeon and Holt as red, I told her "no they should be town",, voted James as if convinced - still went back to Pigeon.
What you have said about me applies 100% to tubbs who hasn't even given us the liberty of judging him by his takes by tunnelling you for 3 days.

Yet you hold me to a different standard in a game where I admited immediately I'm not playing at that level.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Theres also people that havent revealed role including me, but im revealing tomorrow, I think day 4 is the max for all unrevealers
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I might move from teubier, though whats the lawlett angle, he is a bit of a blank slate
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Placehold (lol) votekill digital will be around to lock
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What you have said about me applies 100% to tubbs who hasn't even given us the liberty of judging him by his takes by tunnelling you for 3 days.

Yet you hold me to a different standard in a game where I admited immediately I'm not playing at that level.
Indeed. Life isn't fair. You seem composed and in charge of your actions, with potential malicious intents. Teub isn't anywhere similar to you in behavior, and I'm behavior green-reading him. It's pretty bad behavior and extremely unethical if he is mafia so I'm hoping he isn't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I might move from teubier, though whats the lawlett angle, he is a bit of a blank slate
He kinda did nothing D1 and 2, most notably switching off of James to Pigeon(as did Nash). D3 he has been quite anti-Marm, potentially role reasons like Det secretly who knows.
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Vote: Marm

RIP fellow McKroket enjoyer.

I was really on the fence between lawl and marm, but

I might move from teubier, though whats the lawlett angle, he is a bit of a blank slate
This knocked me over to one side.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
He kinda did nothing D1 and 2, most notably switching off of James to Pigeon(as did Nash). D3 he has been quite anti-Marm, potentially role reasons like Det secretly who knows.
Hmmmmm
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Okay I semi played my heart out this D3, I have no regrets either way.

!votelock Marmalade
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Except for my role use, that I still regret but my alternative target idea I wrote in N1 PM would be even worse perhaps. Such a trashbag of a role.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If Marm flips green...

Uh..

If game is not lost yet, it's probably Lawl, Nash, DD +1. With Nash skillfully deceiving me by being anti Lawl.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top