Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

VOTE KILL JORPED.

You know.. because.. he's Mello...
And I'm Matsuda..
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Gotta go to work. I'm not sure, but I have a name in mind... maybe I'll waste my vote on him
 

Macaco

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
0
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I'm Finally here.
I've been work too much, because one of the guys of this mafia, quit the job and now I have to do his work ¬¬
=P

Well I will vote xi0 just because I learned on the only one mafia that I played that he is always mafia hahahaha JUST KIDDING.


I didn't get the faust problem that you guys are saying, can someone explain to me?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Yes. I'm really excited about this game, I'm the one who suggested the Death Note Theme.

As for my vote, I voted for M3J...
1. Because he wants to get attention(maybe he's a bomb)
2. Because he's a noob, and I believe that if a noob got a good role and worst case scenario a mafia role he would be dangerous because he's not so aware enough of what he is doing and its also dangerous because what if the mafia would talk with him and use him to use his noobness in this game to get attention, let the people talk and that might help them to figure out the roles of the townies or to figure out who's the most threat to them
3. He's noob annoying (like Macaco in the last game, that didn't changed his vote)

But still my vote is not final, I now have two people for my vote change.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Usually on Day 1 I go with the reasoning "vote for whoever will be the biggest liability whether they're mafia or not", unless there's someone really suspicious of course. This time there's no one very suspicious and no one who seems to be a nuisance to the game. Maybe it's because DD is hosting this time...

Thus, I'll cast a random vote upon someone who hasn't already gotten any. Vote kill Naomi. Sorry, darling.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Usually on Day 1 I go with the reasoning "vote for whoever will be the biggest liability whether they're mafia or not", unless there's someone really suspicious of course. This time there's no one very suspicious and no one who seems to be a nuisance to the game. Maybe it's because DD is hosting this time...

Thus, I'll cast a random vote upon someone who hasn't already gotten any. Vote kill Naomi. Sorry, darling.
VOTE KILL JORPED.

You know.. because.. he's Mello...
And I'm Matsuda..
10 fuckong pages xDDDD
sowwyw i gotta go to bed and i coudlnt rea\dt thing during the nightvote kill milly just cuause thise fucker wnt wear the fucking avy i made!!

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

new rule foir ,my nexrt posts: i'll onluy read the post that gets likes/thaksn !
they'll etiehr be funny or important, KOL
A lot members are playing safe here and the only two that are somewhat suspicious are only Imp and Faust.
Faust voting for someone simply due to the fact that m3j did not have an avatar and imp being annoyed by him.
Could this be an elaborate scheme by the mafia?

At this point - those two are the only ones that I am suspicious.
I'm a bit suprised that imp would loose his cool and vote for someone like that.
My vote goes for him.

Vote to kill Impy
I was facing the same problem. I probably won't be back online for like 16 hours and as the game began 22 hours ago, I should make it under the 48 hour cap that DD originally gave us, as that only only be 38 hours, but if by chance DD ends it early, I'd be left without having made a vote, which sort of forces me to vote now. I can always change it later.

Vote Kill Faust.

It's perhaps not the best vote I've ever made in the Mafia Game, but my reasoning is that Faust was oddly active with spam and posts about DN lore. It seemed out of character for him and he seemed overly excited. There's a chance that he's a Mafia member, you never know, but it would be a role that he could be more excited with.
Just fucking read the rules. It cant be that hard. Jezus. And when you vote make sure its in bold so dd can see it.

Votekill M3J
random vote for now might change it tomorrow or the following days

VOTE KILL M3J

My Stupid Reason of my vote:
He's the only player who doesn't have a death note avatar :derp
Oh. Do we have to vote the first day? If so, then Votekill Gary. If not, then I shall wait another day if I still survive.

If you don't trust me, then not my problem. You will when I die later on. :derp



Do not blame me. Blame Farfy.

M3J 3x(Farfalla/Naomi, Raito/faust, L/Imperium)
Mello/jorped 1x(xadyu/Matsuda)
Aizawa/xi0 1x(M3J)
L/imperium 1x(charlie/Kiyomi)
Naomi/farfalla 1x(Orgz/Raye)
Raito/faust 1x(Watari/frosty)

8 out of 22 votes.
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

You messed up the quotes of Imp and me, Digi.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

A game with that many players is not easy. I cannot decide whether it makes most sense to go after the active player, who talk a lot (Mej, Faust, Haku, xi0), the discreetly active, who make a constant appearance but don't contribute much (niichan, Imp, Midoban, Xadyu and Moa) or the rather very passive rest.

However, I will make some vote to get something started now. VOTEKILL FARFALLA

It not because of her saying she would be busy during the beginning period, except on weekends (if I remember correctly), it the unwillingness to read all posts, and limiting herself to those which received some thanks. This I thought is something really odd, especially for Farfalla. I can see her having a mafia role this time and that being the reason.

As for Imp, his playing style reminds me a lot of when he was the Serial Killer. I am having an eye on him, he could very well have the Mentor role, but I will not vote him out yet, before having something more to go by.
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Didnt she say she has only an hour a day? Reading the ones with thanks/likes makes sense (and if she has time she'll probably read the rest).
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

It not because of her saying she would be busy during the beginning period, except on weekends (if I remember correctly), it the unwillingness to read all posts, and limiting herself to those which received some thanks. This I thought is something really odd, especially for Farfalla. I can see her having a mafia role this time and that being the reason.

As for Imp, his playing style reminds me a lot of when he was the Serial Killer. I am having an eye on him, he could very well have the Mentor role, but I will not vote him out yet, before having something more to go by.
Interesting, I didn't think about it that way, but then again, I have no knowledge of what people said they would do or whatever before I started posting yesterday, I should really read back, I guess.

What's Imp playing style this (and that) time around then? I'm not sure what you mean?
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Yes. I'm really excited about this game, I'm the one who suggested the Death Note Theme.

As for my vote, I voted for M3J...
1. Because he wants to get attention(maybe he's a bomb)
2. Because he's a noob, and I believe that if a noob got a good role and worst case scenario a mafia role he would be dangerous because he's not so aware enough of what he is doing and its also dangerous because what if the mafia would talk with him and use him to use his noobness in this game to get attention, let the people talk and that might help them to figure out the roles of the townies or to figure out who's the most threat to them
3. He's noob annoying (like Macaco in the last game, that didn't changed his vote)

But still my vote is not final, I now have two people for my vote change.
In other games you also had an important role (bomb and doctor) your reaction to the vote was not the same ... was more random and you did not care much for explaining things.
Let's look at the explanations

1) For what mafia would draw attention? So there is a chance of it being more Bomb than a Mafia and you still voted for him

2) Even though it may have a role you feel unsafe? A noob can be influenced by mafias, like the townies. He still has a chance to protect the city

3) Okay, in that I agree.

I dont know ... has something different here. By now, Vote kill Raito
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Interesting, I didn't think about it that way, but then again, I have no knowledge of what people said they would do or whatever before I started posting yesterday, I should really read back, I guess.

What's Imp playing style this (and that) time around then? I'm not sure what you mean?
Nothing really happened, everyone is being very cautious. Also with 22 players, 10 people could be posting regularly and talking and they could all be townies. So the most effective thing a mafia member would do is try and stay back, occasionally post and do their best to blend in and get some bandwagons going. Which is actually an argument that could be used against me.

There was a game when I was the serial killer and spent a lot of time avoiding the thread and when I posted tried to blend in. I got to kill people. ^_^
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

In other games you also had an important role (bomb and doctor) your reaction to the vote was not the same ... was more random and you did not care much for explaining things.
Let's look at the explanations

1) For what mafia would draw attention? So there is a chance of it being more Bomb than a Mafia and you still voted for him
Even if he's the Bomb, Faust didn't cast the final vote. Also, some mafia could rush in order to get to the Night phase to give the decisive vote for him without knowing MJ to be the Bomb and could get knocked out in that sense.
So, perhaps that's a bait to the noob mafia players.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Interesting theory about Faust being mafia actually...I seen him in 2 games and he was barely active posting random OP(fml) gifs instead of any concrete ideas. But now he kind of said something that could be put into the senseful category and obvi dissapeared. Imo there is a good chance he could be mafio, atleast better chances than anyone here. Lawl is also a bit too jumpy imo. But he wouldn't play like that if he was mafia, he usually doesn't, or maybe he is using reverse psycology on me now...:-_- Well anyway Letss see where this gets us Vote kill faust
Vote: Evil3ye

He's being way too agressive here.
A game with that many players is not easy. I cannot decide whether it makes most sense to go after the active player, who talk a lot (Mej, Faust, Haku, xi0), the discreetly active, who make a constant appearance but don't contribute much (niichan, Imp, Midoban, Xadyu and Moa) or the rather very passive rest.

However, I will make some vote to get something started now. VOTEKILL FARFALLA

It not because of her saying she would be busy during the beginning period, except on weekends (if I remember correctly), it the unwillingness to read all posts, and limiting herself to those which received some thanks. This I thought is something really odd, especially for Farfalla. I can see her having a mafia role this time and that being the reason.

As for Imp, his playing style reminds me a lot of when he was the Serial Killer. I am having an eye on him, he could very well have the Mentor role, but I will not vote him out yet, before having something more to go by.
In other games you also had an important role (bomb and doctor) your reaction to the vote was not the same ... was more random and you did not care much for explaining things.
Let's look at the explanations

1) For what mafia would draw attention? So there is a chance of it being more Bomb than a Mafia and you still voted for him

2) Even though it may have a role you feel unsafe? A noob can be influenced by mafias, like the townies. He still has a chance to protect the city

3) Okay, in that I agree.

I dont know ... has something different here. By now, Vote kill Raito
Usually on Day 1 I go with the reasoning "vote for whoever will be the biggest liability whether they're mafia or not", unless there's someone really suspicious of course. This time there's no one very suspicious and no one who seems to be a nuisance to the game. Maybe it's because DD is hosting this time...

Thus, I'll cast a random vote upon someone who hasn't already gotten any. Vote kill Naomi. Sorry, darling.
VOTE KILL JORPED.

You know.. because.. he's Mello...
And I'm Matsuda..
10 fuckong pages xDDDD
sowwyw i gotta go to bed and i coudlnt rea\dt thing during the nightvote kill milly just cuause thise fucker wnt wear the fucking avy i made!!

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

new rule foir ,my nexrt posts: i'll onluy read the post that gets likes/thaksn !
they'll etiehr be funny or important, KOL
A lot members are playing safe here and the only two that are somewhat suspicious are only Imp and Faust.
Faust voting for someone simply due to the fact that m3j did not have an avatar and imp being annoyed by him.
Could this be an elaborate scheme by the mafia?

At this point - those two are the only ones that I am suspicious.
I'm a bit suprised that imp would loose his cool and vote for someone like that.
My vote goes for him.

Vote to kill Impy
I was facing the same problem. I probably won't be back online for like 16 hours and as the game began 22 hours ago, I should make it under the 48 hour cap that DD originally gave us, as that only only be 38 hours, but if by chance DD ends it early, I'd be left without having made a vote, which sort of forces me to vote now. I can always change it later.

Vote Kill Faust.

It's perhaps not the best vote I've ever made in the Mafia Game, but my reasoning is that Faust was oddly active with spam and posts about DN lore. It seemed out of character for him and he seemed overly excited. There's a chance that he's a Mafia member, you never know, but it would be a role that he could be more excited with.
Just fucking read the rules. It cant be that hard. Jezus. And when you vote make sure its in bold so dd can see it.

Votekill M3J
random vote for now might change it tomorrow or the following days

VOTE KILL M3J

My Stupid Reason of my vote:
He's the only player who doesn't have a death note avatar :derp
Oh. Do we have to vote the first day? If so, then Votekill Gary. If not, then I shall wait another day if I still survive.

If you don't trust me, then not my problem. You will when I die later on. :derp



Do not blame me. Blame Farfy.

M3J 3x(Farfalla/Naomi, Raito/faust, L/Imperium)
Raito/faust 3x(Watari/frosty, rem/midoban, aiber/lawlett)
Naomi/farfalla 2x(Orgz/Raye, ryuk/evil)
Mello/jorped 1x(xadyu/Matsuda)
Aizawa/xi0 1x(M3J)
L/imperium 1x(charlie/Kiyomi)
ryuk/evil 1x(mikami/kdowns)

12 out of 22 votes.
 
Last edited:

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Even if he's the Bomb, Faust didn't cast the final vote. Also, some mafia could rush in order to get to the Night phase to give the decisive vote for him without knowing MJ to be the Bomb and could get knocked out in that sense.
So, perhaps that's a bait to the noob mafia players.
Mafia are the people more desperate about the bomb, and the bomb continues being a townie, you still have a chance to kill two townies on the same day. I do not think the smartest thing to expect a desperate mob
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

In other games you also had an important role (bomb and doctor) your reaction to the vote was not the same ... was more random and you did not care much for explaining things.
I think that is the biggest hint as well. Faust is actually playing seriously? There is no random votekills, or random gifs? The only conclusion I can come up with is that he finally has a fun role.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Interesting, I didn't think about it that way, but then again, I have no knowledge of what people said they would do or whatever before I started posting yesterday, I should really read back, I guess.

What's Imp playing style this (and that) time around then? I'm not sure what you mean?
Well, for the start he is overlooking anything said about him, like not caring at all, nor following up questions about his role. It is like he has a special position that is standing out of the mass again. Either self-motivated in form of a third party, or some vengeful, or bomb-like role, which benefits from being killed.

And I don't really recall what Farfalla meant by the one hour a day, if it's only one hour during lunch break, or one hour internet time per day generally (if latter, then what Imp said might make sense), but either way, it's weird. And maybe we are better off killing this potential threat of having an inactive mafia player sooner than later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top