Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,010
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Let's think for a moment that Gary is right and Xad faked being the lover seriously, not randomly.
Up until that moment, I don't remember him being under much of a spotlight, so, why should he have an urge to get protection from a potential lynch? I would avoid taking too much attention with an important role this early.
It could well have been that, as an innocent townie with no innate ability, he was trying to avoid the night kill of mafia.

Hm, I'm confused with the possible scenarios here.
I don't want to be giving a random vote, but I could end up doing so.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

so Xadyu whats your point? I still have yet to understand what i've done something so similiar to what ur doing right now....Maybe becuz i am still sleeping
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

so Xadyu whats your point? I still have yet to understand what i've done something so similiar to what ur doing right now....Maybe becuz i am still sleeping
I'm just throwing this in the group.

Much like basically every other accusation so far. It could be something, it could be nothing. I'm just saying.

I already casted my vote and there's not enough reason to change it, it could've just been your language. Or maybe a reference. Who knows.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

My premise is that you were saying you're a Lover in hopes that someone will jump at a chance to kill a Mafia...but you're actually a Bomb and hope to clip a Mafia that way right now, or in the future. But they wouldn't want to risk killing their own if you are a Lover. It sounds convoluted, but it isn't really...random yes, but pretty simple.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I'm just throwing this in the group.

Much like basically every other accusation so far. It could be something, it could be nothing. I'm just saying.
gooth thry ksathyu
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Bombs that try to kill someone during the day phase are just stupid, imo... I think that Xadyu is a lot of bad things, but stupid '-'
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

i think xad is a townie with attention ho syndrom
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

My premise is that you were saying you're a Lover in hopes that someone will jump at a chance to kill a Mafia...but you're actually a Bomb and hope to clip a Mafia that way right now, or in the future. But they wouldn't want to risk killing their own if you are a Lover. It sounds convoluted, but it isn't really...random yes, but pretty simple.
That's some really bad bomb play though. I think the chance he is a bomb is not any higher than of any other of us. His play style and saying being a lover doesn't imply he could be a bomb at all. At least I don't see any risk there.

Bombs that try to kill someone during the day phase are just stupid, imo... I think that Xadyu is a lot of bad things, but stupid '-'
Exactly.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Bombs that try to kill someone during the day phase are just stupid, imo... I think that Xadyu is a lot of bad things, but stupid '-'
Didn't sakura try that, or is that she declared she was the bomb on like day one in the Arrancar game?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Bombs that try to kill someone during the day phase are just stupid, imo... I think that Xadyu is a lot of bad things, but stupid '-'
So...you're saying he's stupid?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Vote Kill Faust.

It's perhaps not the best vote I've ever made in the Mafia Game, but my reasoning is that Faust was oddly active with spam and posts about DN lore. It seemed out of character for him and he seemed overly excited. There's a chance that he's a Mafia member, you never know, but it would be a role that he could be more excited with.
What a stupid reason is that? The last time Faust acted this excited was when he was a bomb.... not liike it's impossible he's mafia but him being a bomb or a vengeful townie seems much more likely if you ask me.

I have my eyes on you, seriously <___< you made 12 posts, which mostly consistent of posts supposed to look meaningful. Talking about the avatars, the role of the lover, some comment about english on the internet, some sentences about milly's behaviour (protecting him in the end), more talk about Death Note lore, saying people should post more (that was your second comment btw, which makes the whole post hilarious) and mentioning that this seems to be an organized game. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about who you suspect, not even discussing with others. All you mentioned were "4 people you might vote for", but you never named them. Then some half-assed reason to vote for Faust out of the blue.
You're clearly suspicious so please tell me why I shouldn't vote for you?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Welp, it was just a theory for why he's playing the way he is, since he insists he isn't trolling...
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,010
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

My premise is that you were saying you're a Lover in hopes that someone will jump at a chance to kill a Mafia...but you're actually a Bomb and hope to clip a Mafia that way right now, or in the future. But they wouldn't want to risk killing their own if you are a Lover. It sounds convoluted, but it isn't really...random yes, but pretty simple.
So, let me ask you. If you were to be the lover bomb, would you play out this strategy? Because unless it drastically changes the situation towards the end game, I don't think Mafia would like to exchange kills, so, in the end, your initial bait could have lured in a townie in.
Maybe it's just me, but it seemed a bit off from an ideal strategy for me.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

So, let me ask you. If you were to be the lover bomb, would you play out this strategy? Because unless it drastically changes the situation towards the end game, I don't think Mafia would like to exchange kills, so, in the end, your initial bait could have lured in a townie in.
Maybe it's just me, but it seemed a bit off from an ideal strategy for me.
Ehh, probably not. I'm not a risky player unless its an easy bet usually. One time I revealed my role early on and it worked out, but I don't know if it's worth pressing my luck.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Didn't sakura try that, or is that she declared she was the bomb on like day one in the Arrancar game?
There, another meaningless post which makes it look like you're participating in the discussion <___< If I don't get an answer soon (seeing as you're online), I will definitely vote for you.

I'm surprised no one brought up Frosty yet.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,010
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

We were too caught up with the other issues at hand, so, apparently, no one bothered to take a look at what he was doing.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

We were too caught up with the other issues at hand, so, apparently, no one bothered to take a look at what he was doing.
Well it's actually a smart way to avoid suspicion, I guess it's not that easy to see if you're busy discussing other things. Still this screams fishy and seeing as I got some likes, it seems people approve. Frosty taking so long to answer doesn't make him look less suspicious too. If anything, I would like to see him getting killed this round as he's the only one who looks really suspicious in my eyes
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Niichan, I'm impressed. But same could have been said about you, until just now.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

What a stupid reason is that? The last time Faust acted this excited was when he was a bomb.... not liike it's impossible he's mafia but him being a bomb or a vengeful townie seems much more likely if you ask me.

I have my eyes on you, seriously <___< you made 12 posts, which mostly consistent of posts supposed to look meaningful. Talking about the avatars, the role of the lover, some comment about english on the internet, some sentences about milly's behaviour (protecting him in the end), more talk about Death Note lore, saying people should post more (that was your second comment btw, which makes the whole post hilarious) and mentioning that this seems to be an organized game. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about who you suspect, not even discussing with others. All you mentioned were "4 people you might vote for", but you never named them. Then some half-assed reason to vote for Faust out of the blue.
You're clearly suspicious so please tell me why I shouldn't vote for you?
Bitter about me killing you last game, NN? :XD

What do you want me to say? That there's absolutely nothing that convinces me one way or the other? That I'm always suspicious of Imp or Gary?

I'm pretty sure that I suspected Faust and I do suspect Imp, but suspecting Imp's more out of habit than anything, not because I truly believe he's a mafia member.

I also said in that post, although not the part that you quoted, that I wasn't sure how much I'd be around today and whether or not DD would end the game early, so I got a vote in. I was also one of the first seven to vote, way before we could suspect too many other people.

The post in its entirety, so not just how you quoted it to support your case.

I was facing the same problem. I probably won't be back online for like 16 hours and as the game began 22 hours ago, I should make it under the 48 hour cap that DD originally gave us, as that only only be 38 hours, but if by chance DD ends it early, I'd be left without having made a vote, which sort of forces me to vote now. I can always change it later.

Vote Kill Faust.

It's perhaps not the best vote I've ever made in the Mafia Game, but my reasoning is that Faust was oddly active with spam and posts about DN lore. It seemed out of character for him and he seemed overly excited. There's a chance that he's a Mafia member, you never know, but it would be a role that he could be more excited with.
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Niichan, I'm impressed. But same could have been said about you, until just now.
Don't forget that was at the start of the day and there hardly was any discussion at that point. Now things look different.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top