Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Change Votekill to kdowns
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Trollolololol

Vote: Haku

Trollolololol


In other seriousness, you guys put in way too much effort for this game, you guys put in multiple walls of text and pages in less than 24 hours. We need to work on Deadlines maybe for the next game.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Trollolololol

Vote: Haku

Trollolololol


In other seriousness, you guys put in way too much effort for this game, you guys put in multiple walls of text and pages in less than 24 hours. We need to work on Deadlines maybe for the next game.
Yes, we. Just don't sign up...

Again you just place a vote with no explanation. Awesome.

And sorry DD, I'm going to stop now. But this non-contributive attitude annoys me to hell.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Well , i have to go now, for all people i see in this list... lawlett could be more suspcious. Xad and Kdowns are gonna die in the host kill ... and yeah Haku can be lying , but no one appear to try to prove that for now, there is a chance he talking the truth too.
Vote kill Lawlett
Guys, the energy company is doing some maintenance on my street.. so I don't have the access the internet right now(I'm posting from a friend's phone).
I can't read everything that was said since I last posted. I'll read everything when the energy come back.
But to not get host killed I'll post my vote based on the first day suspicions.
I was suspecting Imp and Haku...
So I VOTE KILL Imperium
I'm not too worried, as both haven't read the thread properly yet and I think the likelihood of my innocence has gone up with the more recent posts especially compared to before.

But I'm not going to pretend this nothing but self protection. :rolleyes Votekill Lawlett-kun
Vote: Lawlett
Trollolololol

Vote: Haku

Trollolololol


In other seriousness, you guys put in way too much effort for this game, you guys put in multiple walls of text and pages in less than 24 hours. We need to work on Deadlines maybe for the next game.





I'm changing my vote also, voting out Xadyu is pointless, he will not make it through this phase anyway.

VOTE KILL LAWLETT pyon
i dont think nuno was illogical,i kinda agree with his opinion...so im going with Votekill Haku
Change Votekill to kdowns


Being overly enthusiastic about someone not getting killed the previous night, and immediately considering the best case scenarios for Townie side, casting other options aside.
Moreover, he called Charlie shady when none of his posts made anyone else suspect him, as far as I could remember, perhaps with the exception of me, and I was convinced by his words later on.

Not great, but sorry, no other option to feel safe.
Vote Kill Lawlett-kun
Normally I would vote for lawlett too, for reasons already explained but to me he's kind of similar to Faust. His change in behaviour could be because he got some interesting role so I wouldn't exclude the possibility of him being a bomb or a vengeful townie.
Lawl is doomed anyway, I doubt the tides will change now so I will just cast a random vote. If absolutely necessary, I will change my vote to him.

For now votekill Kdowns


I'm doing my vote too now.

Vote kill Haku

For reasons I've mentioned in my previous posts. Orgz also seems to share my opinion on him, so I don't seem to be the only one to pick up the signals that might, or might not be something.
I'm doing my votings too now.

VOTE KILL XADYU

Basically for the same reasons as yesterday. And I'm sharing the opinion of Farfalla about him being 1) being absent-minded and not really showing interest in finding suspects, 2) not really eager to discuss why not to vote for him, instead saying "but I wanted to play serious this time ;<" kind of stuff.

However, if he isn't coming in time and going to be host killed, I will probably change for someone else, maybe niichan, so this vote won't be a wasted one.
Only had time to scan the thread. In short, I don't buy what haku says. There's also what I already said before, as well as the confusing way he gives us hints in forms of riddles. Yeah, okay, it's his "persona".. It's still nothing but confusing for us all. And now he reveals his role, and it just doesn't feel believable.

Since this is the last couple of minutes I have to make a post and vote, I'll stick with my gut feeling and vote kill Hakuteiken.
Vote to kill Imp

Again I'm going with my hunch from earlier.
Having read some of the current posts I believe Haku is also suspicious, his post is rather inconsistent having hinted that he had somekind of night role earlier.
The only other possibility is that he might have been recruited?

Haku have you lost your role? Are you mafia?
I'll go to bed now D: I have a shitload of things to do tomorrow, so I'll just cast my vote (in case I don't wake early and lack time to post decently before leaving, or in case my internet starts to act 'funny') Votekill Xad. I gave my reasons already o/
I would like to votekill naruto-niichan because I thought it was suspicious he voted for Frosty.
Hey - sorry I've been so inactive up until now, I've been busy but should be free more now :D

I'm going to votekill Jorped - I'm not really sure who's who yet, but I think Jorped is suspicious...

Regarding the lack of kills, it could just be someone waiting to see who's voted off - if we vote off a key role the mafia could then start killing more indisciminatelyq. Or, of course, the mafia could have just not made a conclusive decision in time...
I am not quite sure how much time it's left for the end of day phase, and since i am only gonna go sleep now, and there's a chance i might wake up when this phase is already over and since i don't wanna be hostkilled, i am gonna vote kill xi0.
sorry you're wrong

VOTE KIL LAWLETT-KUN
DOing great so far! God damnit sickly townie you should always sicken Evil.Its like a must! Anyway so now that we got rid off the mentor and while iw as waiting for night to end I was looking some previous games and the current posts and found something that could be a legit reason for a suspicion.kdowns is playing once again very cautiously and barely making any posts trying to stay from the radar bla bla bla... I know this might not be the reason enough for you guys, but seeing as how I dont have any other leads I think I will go ahead and vote for Kdowns

Also wtf mafia forgot to pm? Seeing as how noone got killed? Or doctors did their jobs properly.... :yay

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------



it would be too obvious though. I am more inclined to think its a random ability use of a person who knows that xi0 can be very dangerous in some instances
Lawlett/Aiber 4x(faust/Raito, mido/rem, Ryuk/evil, Haku/Misa)
Misa/Haku 4x(Raye/orgz, Shido/3c, Jealous/Mazino, kdowns/mikami)
Kdowns/mikami 3x(Lawlett/Aiber, niichan/soichiro, imperium/L)
L/Imperium 2x(Kiyomi/charlie, Matt/themoa)
matsuda/xadyu 1x(farfalla/naomi)
Aizawa/xi0 1x(jorped/mello)
Mello/jorped 1x(kazu/halle)
Soichiro/niichan 1x(M3J/Sachiko)


17 of 19 votes.

50 minutes left to vote.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Trollolololol

Vote: Haku

Trollolololol


In other seriousness, you guys put in way too much effort for this game, you guys put in multiple walls of text and pages in less than 24 hours. We need to work on Deadlines maybe for the next game.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

In other seriousness, you guys put in way too much effort for this game, you guys put in multiple walls of text and pages in less than 24 hours. We need to work on Deadlines maybe for the next game.
Would more deadlines work? You barely make any of the simple ones.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

We definitely need to tweak the way we play the game, that's for sure, but we discuss this in the mafia discussion thread.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Yes, we. Just don't sign up...

Again you just place a vote with no explanation. Awesome.

And sorry DD, I'm going to stop now. But this non-contributive attitude annoys me to hell.
He was trying to suggest I was a troll. Or not :heh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

digital, Impy changed to kdowns, that means kdowns has three now, while lawlett and haku both four.

Can we still get kdowns killed? That prick is annoying.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Frankly, I think killing off kdowns is the better solution. There really is no argument about lawletts guilt, and haku's guilt can be resolved in the next phase. But kdowns is just useless as a player, regardless of affiliation. He is of no help to the townies (and is more of a hindrance in giving the townies another suspect) and if he ends up being a mafia member, hooray.

The other two on the chopping block at least make for an interesting game.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Nuno, please change your vote to KD. Or someone else who voted for single vote guys like gary or jorped. I want to see KD dead, now! <___<
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

digital, Impy changed to kdowns, that means kdowns has three now, while lawlett and haku both four.

Can we still get kdowns killed? That prick is annoying.
I can change my vote, too. If there is a bandwagon, I'll cooperate, since I'm not too comfortable with the way I voted for lawlett.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

CHANGE VOTE KILL KDOWNS
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

When I say work on Deadlines, I mean extend it to make it more than 24 hours, to give all players adaqute time to respond. Sorry that I get busy with Work and other commitments I have to make.

And you guys are idiots, I am playing like this for a reason, MAYBE I WANT VOTES.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

I can change my vote, too. If there is a bandwagon, I'll cooperate, since I'm not too comfortable with the way I voted for lawlett.
But that's not enough. Try to convince 3c of your innocence and make him go for kdowns too. GO!
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

wtf? My vote doesn't make any difference, the outcome is decided so it doesn't matter what I do. I'm just being selfish and trying to save my ass here, in case lawlett turns out to be bomb or vengeful townie.
ok... i understand the suspicion about lawly,but i cant see him being a bomb,so u should just have voted for him
You are not more suspicious than kdowns or Banana, who just acted according to the required norm in day 1 to make it this far. No one came to really judge any of you inactive folks.
from now on i´ll be more active,it was weekend and i was away.
Haven't you voted randomly already?
why randomly,i iwas away yeah and its hard to catch up,but there was one post from 3c which made me say haku could be mafia
thats what i stated too
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Frankly, I think killing off kdowns is the better solution. There really is no argument about lawletts guilt, and haku's guilt can be resolved in the next phase. But kdowns is just useless as a player, regardless of affiliation. He is of no help to the townies (and is more of a hindrance in giving the townies another suspect) and if he ends up being a mafia member, hooray.

The other two on the chopping block at least make for an interesting game.
Am I correct in believing that both lawl and KD die when they have the same amount of votes? I think I would prefer that way, so that we don't waste one round on someone who is extremely annoying and useless.

And I request a 10 games ban for KD, please :bored
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

But that's not enough. Try to convince 3c of your innocence and make him go for kdowns too. GO!
He already did it.
I don't think he sees an ally in me all of a sudden, but I contributed more to the game, so..
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Well , i have to go now, for all people i see in this list... lawlett could be more suspcious. Xad and Kdowns are gonna die in the host kill ... and yeah Haku can be lying , but no one appear to try to prove that for now, there is a chance he talking the truth too.
Vote kill Lawlett
Guys, the energy company is doing some maintenance on my street.. so I don't have the access the internet right now(I'm posting from a friend's phone).
I can't read everything that was said since I last posted. I'll read everything when the energy come back.
But to not get host killed I'll post my vote based on the first day suspicions.
I was suspecting Imp and Haku...
So I VOTE KILL Imperium
I'm not too worried, as both haven't read the thread properly yet and I think the likelihood of my innocence has gone up with the more recent posts especially compared to before.

But I'm not going to pretend this nothing but self protection. :rolleyes Votekill Lawlett-kun
Vote: Lawlett
Trollolololol

Vote: Haku

Trollolololol


In other seriousness, you guys put in way too much effort for this game, you guys put in multiple walls of text and pages in less than 24 hours. We need to work on Deadlines maybe for the next game.
CHANGE VOTE KILL KDOWNS
Yeah, i am catching up now, and i am gonna change my vote for KD for sure.
For the reason everyone here has multiple times given i decided to change my vote and vote kill Kdowns









I'm changing my vote also, voting out Xadyu is pointless, he will not make it through this phase anyway.

VOTE KILL LAWLETT pyon
i dont think nuno was illogical,i kinda agree with his opinion...so im going with Votekill Haku
Change Votekill to kdowns


Being overly enthusiastic about someone not getting killed the previous night, and immediately considering the best case scenarios for Townie side, casting other options aside.
Moreover, he called Charlie shady when none of his posts made anyone else suspect him, as far as I could remember, perhaps with the exception of me, and I was convinced by his words later on.

Not great, but sorry, no other option to feel safe.
Vote Kill Lawlett-kun
Normally I would vote for lawlett too, for reasons already explained but to me he's kind of similar to Faust. His change in behaviour could be because he got some interesting role so I wouldn't exclude the possibility of him being a bomb or a vengeful townie.
Lawl is doomed anyway, I doubt the tides will change now so I will just cast a random vote. If absolutely necessary, I will change my vote to him.

For now votekill Kdowns


I'm doing my vote too now.

Vote kill Haku

For reasons I've mentioned in my previous posts. Orgz also seems to share my opinion on him, so I don't seem to be the only one to pick up the signals that might, or might not be something.
I'm doing my votings too now.

VOTE KILL XADYU

Basically for the same reasons as yesterday. And I'm sharing the opinion of Farfalla about him being 1) being absent-minded and not really showing interest in finding suspects, 2) not really eager to discuss why not to vote for him, instead saying "but I wanted to play serious this time ;<" kind of stuff.

However, if he isn't coming in time and going to be host killed, I will probably change for someone else, maybe niichan, so this vote won't be a wasted one.
Only had time to scan the thread. In short, I don't buy what haku says. There's also what I already said before, as well as the confusing way he gives us hints in forms of riddles. Yeah, okay, it's his "persona".. It's still nothing but confusing for us all. And now he reveals his role, and it just doesn't feel believable.

Since this is the last couple of minutes I have to make a post and vote, I'll stick with my gut feeling and vote kill Hakuteiken.
Vote to kill Imp

Again I'm going with my hunch from earlier.
Having read some of the current posts I believe Haku is also suspicious, his post is rather inconsistent having hinted that he had somekind of night role earlier.
The only other possibility is that he might have been recruited?

Haku have you lost your role? Are you mafia?
I'll go to bed now D: I have a shitload of things to do tomorrow, so I'll just cast my vote (in case I don't wake early and lack time to post decently before leaving, or in case my internet starts to act 'funny') Votekill Xad. I gave my reasons already o/
I would like to votekill naruto-niichan because I thought it was suspicious he voted for Frosty.
Hey - sorry I've been so inactive up until now, I've been busy but should be free more now :D

I'm going to votekill Jorped - I'm not really sure who's who yet, but I think Jorped is suspicious...

Regarding the lack of kills, it could just be someone waiting to see who's voted off - if we vote off a key role the mafia could then start killing more indisciminatelyq. Or, of course, the mafia could have just not made a conclusive decision in time...
I am not quite sure how much time it's left for the end of day phase, and since i am only gonna go sleep now, and there's a chance i might wake up when this phase is already over and since i don't wanna be hostkilled, i am gonna vote kill xi0.
sorry you're wrong

VOTE KIL LAWLETT-KUN
DOing great so far! God damnit sickly townie you should always sicken Evil.Its like a must! Anyway so now that we got rid off the mentor and while iw as waiting for night to end I was looking some previous games and the current posts and found something that could be a legit reason for a suspicion.kdowns is playing once again very cautiously and barely making any posts trying to stay from the radar bla bla bla... I know this might not be the reason enough for you guys, but seeing as how I dont have any other leads I think I will go ahead and vote for Kdowns

Also wtf mafia forgot to pm? Seeing as how noone got killed? Or doctors did their jobs properly.... :yay

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------



it would be too obvious though. I am more inclined to think its a random ability use of a person who knows that xi0 can be very dangerous in some instances
Kdowns/mikami 5x(Lawlett/Aiber, niichan/soichiro, imperium/L, shido/3c, jorped/mello)
Lawlett/Aiber 4x(faust/Raito, mido/rem, Ryuk/evil, Haku/Misa)
Misa/Haku 3x(Raye/orgz, Jealous/Mazino, kdowns/mikami)
L/Imperium 2x(Kiyomi/charlie, Matt/themoa)
matsuda/xadyu 1x(farfalla/naomi)
Mello/jorped 1x(kazu/halle)
Soichiro/niichan 1x(M3J/Sachiko)


17 of 19 votes.

40 minutes left to vote.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top