Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Well, I didn't gave away which one it was, so I don't see a point how that would benefit for the mafia.

I can confirm that Haku was recruited on Night 1, I was recruited on Night 2 and xi0 the newcomer is recruited on Night 3.
yeah but still they know now that u and xio lost roles...
ok,haku is free of suspicion
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

It's weird that inactive trio happened to be pro-Townie as a whole. Let's hope we nail a Mafia member this time amongst those inactive people. It's also a hindrance to have too many inactive Townies, since we are suspecting each other more and more, something Mafia will enjoy very much.

I can, and regarding Gary's post above, I can confirm him, too.
Yeah, though we have to discuss to find an active mafia player. Well let's hope not all are inactive :oh
lawlett seems like a good guess though

hmm I see, either you're a damn smart mafia group or you're telling the truth. I will believe you, though if it turns out you're mafia I will applaud you :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

yeah but still they know now that u and xio lost roles...
ok,haku is free of suspicion
It's futile to get rid of one of us for the mafia though, since as long as the Recruiter is alive the number of Masons won't go down, as it's one down, one recruited.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Besides, if we are to win this game, it's going to be thanks to our daytime activity. We can hide in the shadows, but this way is a lot better.
Now, we can corner another player for not giving anything about his role without the possibility of being asked the same question in return. It's always an implication, but the way we played now, it has become even more of an implication.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

It's futile to get rid of one of us for the mafia though, since as long as the Recruiter is alive the number of Masons won't go down, as it's one down, one recruited.
of you three yeah,but with you outing urself they can narrow it down.....
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Yeah, though we have to discuss to find an active mafia player. Well let's hope not all are inactive :oh
lawlett seems like a good guess though

hmm I see, either you're a damn smart mafia group or you're telling the truth. I will believe you, though if it turns out you're mafia I will applaud you :XD
Not many, I suppose. I still believe they have someone maneuvering their moves quite well. That's why I struggled to let go of the suspicion I have for you. Say, jorped as a newbie would struggle to determine who to take out and yet, they made two good moves in Nuno and Imp.
Same could be said about Organizized. lawlett is the most tangible suspect, anyway.

:XD
I guess I would agree. If we were Mafia and won after revealing our common interest publicly, it would be epic. I don't know. Maybe I can even use this as a strategy in a future game :toc
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I think I heard enough for now. I'm placing my vote. :nerd

Lawlet, you are strict against saying anything about your role, ever since you lied about being a Bomb. I can only see one reason for that, which is being mafia. You fear to claim an other role, as there are still enough people in the game who possess or possessed unique roles, that would raise their hands and say to have it, and be more trustworthy than you as well. And roles such as Detectives are impossible to claim (as one was Haku, other Banana). It can be only, that you are Mafia, and I don't see anything at the moment that could ease the suspicion around you. So please die today.

VOTEKILL LAWLETT
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Please tell more gary, it could help a lot.
I think I used my nighttime ability to prevent the kill. It makes me suspect lawlett, though it is not concrete.

I was going to attempt to do further trial and error, but I no longer have the ability to obviously.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Gary I'm waiting for an answer :(
We decided to use his information on the following night, for now Lawlett is to be taken care of.

Edit: ninja'd
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Not what I suspected but my theory could be totally false so who knows.



I agreed with you on the second day and I agree with you now, lawlett's whole behaviour is suspicious.

votekill lawlett
I think I heard enough for now. I'm placing my vote for now. :nerd

Lawlet, you are strict against saying anything about your role, ever since you lied about being a Bomb. I can only see one reason for that, which is being mafia. You fear to claim an other role, as there are still enough people in the game who possess or possessed unique roles, that would raise their hands and say have it, and be more trustworthy than you as well. And roles such as Detectives are risky to claim (as one was Haku, other Banana). It can be only, that you are Mafia, and I don't see anything at the moment that could ease the suspicious around you. So please die today.

VOTEKILL LAWLETT
votekill naruto-niichan

I don't feel like repeating my reasons.
Let's take a look at Day 1.... NarutoNechan was extremely out there making being so pro-active and cocky starting by asking everyone's role...While that is fine and he could be a townie for all we know, but it could be a very thought through Mafia game.
The fact that NN had a very large reason( yes he wanted revenge,even though it might sound un-realistic for you guys, but he has a tendency to hold long-term grudges) to want Frostymouse dead makes any attack on Frosty quite suspicious. ... And he was so right on the spot, I cant help but wonder whether that was his "observations" he spoke of...To me it seemed like he actually knew what Frosty's role was...

I think NN is mafia, who was clever enough to get rid off the third party by doing that he is out of the suspicion list, but for all we know he might be out there killing important Townie roles, while you all pointing fingers at me, for which from 1side I kinda care since even though my presence in this game is quite useless I just don't want Mafia have their own way so easily... On the other hand,I dont even care your people's suspicion on me based on what? because I said some bluffing sentence when i was like about to die? I mean really.... Plus NN's vote editing was quite something, a stunt really that just aroused my suspicioun to the maximum..

If we take a look at more suspicious figures we have Charlie, who havent really added anything to discussions whatsoever and only doing his daily quota.No, you guys will not see this even a little suspicious?@haku,thats what I meant when I called Charlie shady the other day.He keeps staying from the radar neither contributing nor #$%!

Anyway, I will go ahead and cast my vote.... Vote kill Naarutoniichan
I will still stick to my vote

Vote Kill Lawlett-kun
AIber/lawlett 2x(faust/Raito, evil/ryuk, niichan/Soichiro)
Soichiro/niichan 2x(lawlett/Aiber, M3J/Sachiko)



5 of 13 votes.

21 hours left.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

It is not my night activity alone that made me suspect him, it's lawlett's activity and refusal to speak plainly for the most part. I realize it's a leap of faith, but our numbers are only going to increase. We are Legion.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I think I used my nighttime ability to prevent the kill. It makes me suspect lawlett, though it is not concrete.

I was going to attempt to do further trial and error, but I no longer have the ability to obviously.
Not what I suspected but my theory could be totally false so who knows.

It is not my night activity alone that made me suspect him, it's lawlett's activity and refusal to speak plainly for the most part. I realize it's a leap of faith, but our numbers are only going to increase. We are Legion.
I agreed with you on the second day and I agree with you now, lawlett's whole behaviour is suspicious.

votekill lawlett
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

For now, I'm holding onto my vote. I want to hear a few words from the passive side who are yet to have a say in this phase.
I can instantly vote for him and we could get him very quickly, but, if possible, I don't want others just coming in to say "Oh yeah, lawlett is suspicious. Vote kill!" and disappear again.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

if lawlett turned out to be a mafia maybe the "masons" are speaking the truth

another possibility is that this "masons" are telling us that they are masons for us to believe in them
like father cornelio in full metal alchemist and turns out to be mafia in the end
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

if lawlett turned out to be a mafia maybe the "masons" are speaking the truth

another possibility is that this "masons" are telling us that they are masons for us to believe in them
like father cornelio in full metal alchemist and turns out to be mafia in the end
that would indeed be bad,but it sounds logical,so i dont think they are mafia
lawly going down is ok,was trolling too much,but i still have niichan on top and ppl bringing up orgz...hmmm
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

if lawlett turned out to be a mafia maybe the "masons" are speaking the truth

another possibility is that this "masons" are telling us that they are masons for us to believe in them
like father cornelio in full metal alchemist and turns out to be mafia in the end
Another possibility is we are all Mafia, including Lawlett, and we are using him as a sacrificial piece to gain your trust. He'll be proven to be a Mafia, and you'll never suspect our masonry again. That way, we the Mafia side could quickly wipe out the entire Townie side.
That was the Mafia's best case strategy. If we were Mafia, I would never be revealing this publicly.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

What Faust says is not wrong, but if 1) the Mafia kills one of us tonight, it pretty much confirms the other masons identity, as they have no Janitor and 2) if we recruit someone successfully there could be one more person claiming to be Mason tomorrow, which would also confirm our version. Seeing the numbers though, with only one dead Mafia there can be easily four remaining, so the first version would be the more safer one for the town.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the twists and turns... But I have a few hours now which I'll try to make the most of. Forgive me if I haven't picked up on all the details.

But before I start analyzing things myself, I'm making this post so you know I'm here. I realize I'm being mentioned as a suspect on the last two pages and will answer any "interrogation questions" you have for me.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Another possibility is we are all Mafia, including Lawlett, and we are using him as a sacrificial piece to gain your trust. He'll be proven to be a Mafia, and you'll never suspect our masonry again. That way, we the Mafia side could quickly wipe out the entire Townie side.
That was the Mafia's best case strategy. If we were Mafia, I would never be revealing this publicly.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. -Albert Einstein

We can all come up onto is what is happening, what the mafias are trying to do etc etc
those wild ideas of what is happening can either affect or help the townies on figuring out what's happening

so hmm :hmm

It's hard to trust in the mafia game

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the twists and turns... But I have a few hours now which I'll try to make the most of. Forgive me if I haven't picked up on all the details.

But before I start analyzing things myself, I'm making this post so you know I'm here. I realize I'm being mentioned as a suspect on the last two pages and will answer any "interrogation questions" you have for me.
Players barging in on day 3 or day 4 and suddenly wants to discuss himself is a mainstream move on mafias in my experience :pwnge

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the twists and turns... But I have a few hours now which I'll try to make the most of. Forgive me if I haven't picked up on all the details.

But before I start analyzing things myself, I'm making this post so you know I'm here. I realize I'm being mentioned as a suspect on the last two pages and will answer any "interrogation questions" you have for me.

are you a mafia or not?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top