Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!
And they knew Gary wasn't the recruiter, since it was me who confirmed his recruiting and I was also recruited.
You could say I was an idiot to do that, but at that time I never thought Evil, and lastly Charlie would also follow suit
Hm, I think Gary was possibly already poisoned in the previous phase. There is an unconfirmed probability of that, too.No, Evil claimed he was recrited at the same time Gary was, he never said wich one was recrited first. And we did have two nights straights at that time, since they killed the freeman. Charlie said he starter as mason, it would make more sense if they went for him.
Unless they already knew he wasn't the recruiter, and then I'll be going around in circles D:
And they knew Gary wasn't the recruiter, since it was me who confirmed his recruiting and I was also recruited.
You could say I was an idiot to do that, but at that time I never thought Evil, and lastly Charlie would also follow suit

Last edited:

