Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

No, Evil claimed he was recrited at the same time Gary was, he never said wich one was recrited first. And we did have two nights straights at that time, since they killed the freeman. Charlie said he starter as mason, it would make more sense if they went for him.
Unless they already knew he wasn't the recruiter, and then I'll be going around in circles D:
Hm, I think Gary was possibly already poisoned in the previous phase. There is an unconfirmed probability of that, too.
And they knew Gary wasn't the recruiter, since it was me who confirmed his recruiting and I was also recruited.
You could say I was an idiot to do that, but at that time I never thought Evil, and lastly Charlie would also follow suit :XD
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Do you believe in the possibility of having a mafia boss, a janitor, a poisoner and a regular mafia??
I seriously doubt they have 5 members since there's a third party and one sleeper so far.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

That's exactly why I'm suspecting you, Charlie :XD
It was either you or nobody since the beginning. We talked this over when you were off with Evil, not coming to a conclusion.
I think you're over thinking this. What I'm saying is there was no mafia mason from the beginning....
Where I messed up was not paying attention and revealed myself. Although it may seem like a great scheme or plan if I was a mafia mason,
it would make a lot of sense. Unfortunately, I cant take credit for this level of planning or scheming.

It was a failure on my part, also think about it - I voted for Orgz immediately after Herman died thinking he was the mafia scum.
In short, what I'm trying to say is we're playing right into the mafia hands by accusing each-other and not sticking by each-other.

Masons should stick together and vote in unison against the mafia.... and not be split apart. This will just make our former leader roll in the grave.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Hm, I think Gary was possibly already poisoned in the previous phase. There is an unconfirmed probability of that, too.
but if that's true why didn't the poisoner target anyone beforehand? There should have been one more victim if there really is one.

Now I'm leaning towards Faust in spite of what I said, rs
This game is just mindfucking, really.
Saying Faust is mafia because he has a fun role and thus acts active is as much a guess as saying he's a doc. Could be of course but to me that works in both directions. It's quite annoying that Faust hasn't been online yet and we can't see his reaction.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Like who? Who is your go to guy?



Hm, niichan also suspected Mazino and I'm sure everyone has a fair share of suspect surrounding him.
I don't know it, either. DD should enlighten us.

Note: Checked his previous post. It's a bit less than 14 hours or so.
I stated at the end of the last round that joperd and Mazino were my prime suspects. And I was not convinced by NN claiming to be the bulletproof townie...
But at this point of the game we have to trust someone. If NN is indeed mafia, then I congratulate him, but I agree with most of his analizes.
So, imo, the good side has
Haku
Far
Me
Orgz
NN
Charlie(?)
The suspects
joped
faust
mazino
mido

I don't buy the poisoner theory, so we(I) know for sure that there's an insane doctor out there. There are 2 people claiming to be doctors right now. People have to remember that the insane doctor can't kill NN, so the 50% thing is all right(since both of them used the ability on NN twice).
We need faust's testimony about his last night activity, since he can deny/explain jorped theory(he could have used his ability on someone else).

Anyway, I'm tending to believe that both of them are doctors, at least this round. So let's go after the other suspects first, since for all we know he's an "ally". There are no bright side in killing him now, since if we miss we have one less ally and if we hit we still have nail down one of the other guys.

I think I'll vote for mazino this round and wait for the night. What we can't have is having 2 good guys dying at night... so the doctors need to be more cautious at night
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Saying Faust is mafia because he has a fun role and thus acts active is as much a guess as saying he's a doc. Could be of course but to me that works in both directions. It's quite annoying that Faust hasn't been online yet and we can't see his reaction.
I know. That's what Nuno and Imp said as well but the fact the HE was the one to ask the vigilante to kill the JANITOR, before people would start voting for him, still bugs me. That's a better case than the 'good story that Jorp has'. Actually, it makes the 'he's acting differently' motive sounds a bit weaker. But it still bothers be that the two people that ended up dead insisted on the same thing. Maybe he executed the janitor to gain some credit, ok. Imp had nothing on Jorp on Mazino, and Nuno only voted for Mazino randomly. Other than that, they didn't really mentioned the others, only both said that you're a strong player.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

I think you're over thinking this. What I'm saying is there was no mafia mason from the beginning....
Where I messed up was not paying attention and revealed myself. Although it may seem like a great scheme or plan if I was a mafia mason,
it would make a lot of sense. Unfortunately, I cant take credit for this level of planning or scheming.

It was a failure on my part, also think about it - I voted for Orgz immediately after Herman died thinking he was the mafia scum.
In short, what I'm trying to say is we're playing right into the mafia hands by accusing each-other and not sticking by each-other.

Masons should stick together and vote in unison against the mafia.... and not be split apart. This will just make our former leader roll in the grave.
There, there, Charlie :)
No need to be polite and say "each other". I'm the only one making an accusation here.
Actually, that means nothing. If DD didn't PM me to inform, we could have hanged Org before he could even login. You could pretend to be fooled also and lead a quick bandwagon in that direction. I was well trusted, so, it wouldn't be suspicious for your side, either.

To be fair, I'm really over thinking it and to be honest, I'm kind of relieved to see Org as an ally, and niichan to be almost completely confirmed to be one. Those were the ones that could defeat me in my own territory and if niichan is a Mafia at this point, that would be the case :XD

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

but if that's true why didn't the poisoner target anyone beforehand? There should have been one more victim if there really is one.
Nuno still died at Night Two. Couldn't he possibly be poisoned at Night One? (Not that I find this likely to be the case, but just a probability)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

I'd be glad if the masons would answer me and say who they were considering suspicious during the night D:
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Btw, what else did you guys chitchat during the night?
The last one or which one? Gary never had the chance to join us last night. We were trying to decide who to recruit. We left you and Moa out, since Moa was already confirmed and we truly believed you were at our side. niichan revealed a good ability, so, he was left out, too. We focused on Org as the primary option, since jorped and Mido were Evil's highly suspected guys.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

I'd be glad if the masons would answer me and say who they were considering suspicious during the night D:
Patience is golden :zomg
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

I'd be glad if the masons would answer me and say who they were considering suspicious during the night D:
Maybe haku answer this - I'm not at home right now.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Votekill Mazi

Meh, sorry secret santa. Everybody seems to suspect the same people, but in different combinations. You're the only one that keeps showing up in almost everyone's list and doesn't seem to fit in any... cluster, lol.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

I know. That's what Nuno and Imp said as well but the fact the HE was the one to ask the vigilante to kill the JANITOR, before people would start voting for him, still bugs me. That's a better case than the 'good story that Jorp has'. Actually, it makes the 'he's acting differently' motive sounds a bit weaker. But it still bothers be that the two people that ended up dead insisted on the same thing. Maybe he executed the janitor to gain some credit, ok. Imp had nothing on Jorp on Mazino, and Nuno only voted for Mazino randomly. Other than that, they didn't really mentioned the others, only both said that you're a strong player.
Don't forget what Haku said. The masons planned to recruit Nuno and then he died, which made them suspect Charlie.
It's a good point though, which should be kept in mind. If we kill Mazi, then we definitely have to question Faust (annoying that he's not around <__<) as much as possible. He has to post at some point anyway, otherwise he will be hostkilled. Him and Charlie probably are the persons I would go next for, though I still feel more strongly regarding Charlie.

And if Mido is mafia he's doing a really good job of disguising himself :XD he's the last I would go for atm.

@Haku what were Evil's reasons for suspecting Mido?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

I don't want to vote before Faust post here, there are something to check. But I'll probably vote for mazino this round
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

I will leave now and probably won't be able to post before the day ends so I leave it to you guys. My main suspect is Mazino but I trust you will make the right decisiion~
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

@Haku what were Evil's reasons for suspecting Mido?
Nothing new. He was revealing little and staying under radar.
Honestly, I'd agree it's excellent play if he's a Mafia.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Well, I'll be gone soon, my connection keeps acting funny so maybe I'll be gone even sooner and I doubt that Mazi or Faust will show up any soon, since it's past midnight in Germany and too early in the Phillippines
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Well, I'll be gone soon, my connection keeps acting funny so maybe I'll be gone even sooner and I doubt that Mazi or Faust will show up any soon, since it's past midnight in Germany and too early in the Phillippines
if that happens... faust will be host killed, since he didn't post today

anway, I'll go out now... but I'll be back later, but just in case I'l let my vote here

VOTE KILL MAZINO
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

Do you think Charlie is innocent? If so, why?
Other than the obvious thing "He's a mason", of course. Say, if Charlie didn't announce his role, would you suspect him?
I dont know if Charlie is innocent , but the focus of the mafia is you guys ( im a suspicious, so they are not gonna kill me. The others Faust, Mazion and Jorped too) So if Charlie is not a Mafia we are screwed. For me what happen was Gary blocked Lawlett in the first night, and jorped kill Evil in the 3trd night, the mafia killed Xi0.

So I will vote for Mazino, but if Faust only appears to vote... so my vote is for him
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 5!

I dont know if Charlie is innocent , but the focus of the mafia is you guys ( im a suspicious, so they are not gonna kill me. The others Faust, Mazion and Jorped too) So if Charlie is not a Mafia we are screwed. For me what happen was Gary blocked Lawlett in the first night, and jorped kill Evil in the 3trd night, the mafia killed Xi0.

So I will vote for Mazino, but if Faust only appears to vote... so my vote is for him
It's going to be either me or Organizized. Probably me, since I'm the most active amongst all.
Faust could possibly be host killed and if he's a Townie as he suggested, we are really screwed.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Anyone else? I'm just too tired. Add a vote and so will I to end it all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top