Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 6!
So, is this confirmation that a Boss is indeed needed to be present?
So, is this confirmation that a Boss is indeed needed to be present?
Is it a given that we have a mafia boss every game?First: Sorry, Jorp. I had 5 mins to act this morning, didn't have the time to think about my options. But in the end you killed my boyfriend. I told you he was innocent, he wouldn't gamble on League of Legends, you should know this better than anyone u.u Bitch.
Second: I really doubt that Charlie is mafia now. As I said before, I doubt that DD would use 5 mafias in a game with a killing third party and a sleeper (I dunno if there was others 'cause I dunno some masons previous roles). I trully believe that there's only the mafia boss out there, and I think that a mafia mason can't be the boss, so I'm crossing Charlie out of the suspects list.
Third: I'm starting to agree with Orgz that Faust just wanted to be too sure that we'd get his doctors lead. Before Evil said that we got it already, he kept insisting on it. Now I also think that he decided to kill GB kinda out of the blue. He suddenly came here and said: hey guys, is anyone against asking the Vigilante to kill GB? People said they'd gladly do it, so it happened. But since I think it was a bit too drastic for FAUST to suggest that (I could see that coming from other people, though), I think that maybe they talked about that during the night phase and agreed that it would work as a good cover. Also, he was insisting that his night actions were on Niichii. I think that Gary blocked GB during the first night but that also, by coincidence, they went for Niichii, since he did a great job during the first day (one of the hardest days to play, and he did an accurate reading). He was a threat, he didn't die, they thought about the bulletproof thing. By claiming to be a doctor that went only for the bulletproof, he'd be able to claim any sanity in the future, just in case other(s) doctor(s) would find out about theirs. He could be either sane, insane or naive in those conditions, what's pretty convenient. So that's my opinion o/
I HOPE YOU DIE, FAUST Ò.Ó THAT'S FOR RUINING THE GAME WHEN I WAS MAFIA! U.U
Rgiht now I think the more suspicious one is Faust, he has not been host-killed. I think because the host realized it would become unfair to the mafia.So there is a chance only two left of them. So either he is the mafia boss or Mafia poisoner. I'm going to vote for him. Also Jorped cant vote.
My vote goes for Faust, we should have lynched him on day one.
Vote kill faust.
Votekill Faust
FUCK
I JUST LOST A HUGE POST
x.x *rewriting it*
something huge like a fourth party, right? Then I would hunt down that damn Scottish ass on IsraelUnless Niichan is lying, wich I doubt, that's the only scenario xD
Charlie can't be the boss, Moa can't be the boss, you can't be the boss, and we need a second role killing people in these past two nights!
It has to be an insane doctor, unless we're missing something huge, and tbh, I'm tired of thinking xD
That's the only scenario I can see. I won't change my vote, no way in hell.
Anyway, i really don't believe on this, but if someone could do this, i am sure Niichan would be one of them. And if he is a Mafia detective it would be even easier. Even the fact that during all the night kills we got the roles of the dead people, it would be good for him, cuz that way no one would suspect of him being using a dead townie role killed during night. So the only chances of him being able to pick the bulletproof role, a role we now know, to be "free" if he really isn't the bulletproof, would be if together with information the players gave during the day phases, and with the fact of him being a detective, it could had make for him obvious the fact that role was free.
, but a move like that, in case he really is Mafia, would make me doubt him being Mafia even more. And in the end he did went for Mazino, which ended being a Mafia. After this, there prolly there isn't anyone who will end question his innocence, when there's me/faust/charlie alive, and maybe that's what he wanted with that move? ... but if he really is a Mafia something even i have trouble imagining,when we start doubting him, could be prolly too late already. Anyway the probability of this being the case is extremely low. It's the only thing that comes to my head, trying to associate him with the Mafia.

How grateful I'm that this was revealed after we hanged Faust..I just got a confirmation from DD that there doesn't necessarily need to exist a Mafia Boss.
meaning... jorped, if faust is inoccent and you are the insane doctor, use your action on charlie.. since you're probably be lynched tomorrowanyway... if we don't end this now, the insane doctor have to careful to not screw up