Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Lala is dead Niichan :XD
And there are posts that comfirm he was indeed recruited. It would be a pain in the ass, to find that, though. But i remember about them.
-_-; forgot that for a sec luls, my fault.

If that's the case then you're the only one left after Charles but I'm having high hopes he's the last remaining mafia :nod

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

I love how the seemingly confirmed alliance up-to this point have been torn apart by one remaining Mafia.
We have one really good deceiver player -

Good luck towines -
Hey, I enjoyed seeing you not speaking Engrish!

Besides that, just die~
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

-_-; forgot that for a sec luls, my fault.

If that's the case then you're the only one left after Charles but I'm having high hopes he's the last remaining mafia :nod

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------



Hey, I enjoyed seeing you not speaking Engrish!

Besides that, just die~
If you're the mafia scum - I hope you get a disease like how the sickly did and die horribly :p.
My regret is not having had the chance to avenge Herms, by wiping all the mafia out.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Well, I can't really find them, but I'm pretty sure we revealed it I was a recruited one first. Probably Evil was the one who confirmed it.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Like I said, in the case that he wasn't the Mafia, we are left with three people for the next day, since jorped is probably going to go for you at night. And as the Bulletproof, you will be safe. If you are the Mafia, killing you by accident doesn't hurt, but I pretty much cleared your name through a longish post, so, I doubt it's the case.
Either me or Moa is going to go down this night, since we are the last two 100% confirmed Townies. So, in the end, Moa/me-you-jorped will be the final line-up. In that case, you will have to exchange votes with jorped to each other and the final Townie, either Moa or me, will have to pick the Mafia out of you two. That's a pretty good situation to be in, since, at any rate, we will take the matters into our own hands.

Enough has been said on the topic, anyway.

Vote Kill Charlie
Even if Niichan can't vote today, his insight about all this it's needed.
Anyway, since i don't have anything to do for today, and i think Haku is gonna wait for Niichan to talk about the current situation, i think i can prolly cast my vote now, but if anything happens i am still on time to change it.
Anyway vote kill Charlie. My reasons are the ones i have been listed on my previous posts, i don't think i have to repeat myself again.
Not lala as wel... the only other supsect is Jorped.

Haku is mason I was there when he was recruited
He knows I was there from the beginning -
Moa - used his vigalante powers - so hes a townie
Ni chan has clained to be buletproff - so either he is lying
or Jorped....

As I recall there's been two doctors already - Imp and faust both dead but confimed on top of that, an insane doctor remaining?
Can't be. I think Jorped is the culprit here.


---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Edit - if lala used her power on nii chan and it back fired because of him being bullet proof
the only person left saying he was a doctor is Jorped.
Which is a total lie.

You're busted!
Vote to kill Jorped.
Kiyomi/charlie 2x(jorped/mello, haku/misa)
jorped/mello 1x(charlie/kiyomi)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Well, I can't really find them, but I'm pretty sure we revealed it I was a recruited one first. Probably Evil was the one who confirmed it.
It's okay for now, we just need Moa to vote for Charlie and then the game will be over. Hopefully.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

It's okay for now, we just need Moa to vote for Charlie and then the game will be over. Hopefully.

Wrong U
Well I guess this is spam ....
I just could not help it....
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Well, no Mafia member admitted being a Mafia when they were about to be lynched, so, this doesn't make it your case solid, either :XD

Blame your poor play, Charlie, not us :toc
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Well, no Mafia member admitted being a Mafia when they were about to be lynched, so, this doesn't make it your case solid, either :XD
Exactly what i was thinking :XD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Just waiting for themoa vote.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Well, no Mafia member admitted being a Mafia when they were about to be lynched, so, this doesn't make it your case solid, either :XD

Blame your poor play, Charlie, not us :toc
I failed to get back the mason trust after making a blunder but everyone was analyzing this way and that way.
So yeah - I kind of gave up at some point mentioned earlier.
 
Last edited:

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

ok
VOTE KILL CHARLIE

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

anyway... sorry.. it was very busy at work today :faint
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Still time for the day phase to end.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

I don't think that anyone will change the vote at this point
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

I guess it's over then...Ending day phase.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

END DAY 7​

The townies gathered for the 7th day....it was time to kill once more, they choose the most suspicious looking townie and killed her, but once again they had failed to catch a mafia, Kiyomi was a member of the masons.

Mason

START NIGHT 7​

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

END NIGHT 7​

The townies awoke to find Matt the vigilante killed, the townies gather for the final showdown with the mafia after mourning matt's death.

Vigilante

START DAY 8​
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE NIGHT 7!

Who the hell is that Mafia, keeping me in the game until the very end :oh
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE NIGHT 7!

Ok, gonna make an huge post about all this situation. Might take some time :lmao
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

Haku, give me some kind of prove you were recruited. I will probably go for jorp but I don't feel safe as long as I don't get a confirmation :bored
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

Since the 3 of you are online, let's not drag it out.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 8!

If I get something out of 99 pages, I'll give it to you, don't worry.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top