Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!
forgot that for a sec luls, my fault.
If that's the case then you're the only one left after Charles but I'm having high hopes he's the last remaining mafia
---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------
Besides that, just die~
Lala is dead Niichan
And there are posts that comfirm he was indeed recruited. It would be a pain in the ass, to find that, though. But i remember about them.
forgot that for a sec luls, my fault. If that's the case then you're the only one left after Charles but I'm having high hopes he's the last remaining mafia

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------
Hey, I enjoyed seeing you not speaking Engrish!I love how the seemingly confirmed alliance up-to this point have been torn apart by one remaining Mafia.
We have one really good deceiver player -
Good luck towines -
Besides that, just die~

.




