Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

It's funny how we(scav) are rivals in manga and rivals in mafia game too. Imp is not saying much about his role not much else...he pressed kat and arc.
you implying scav's mafia? not that he's just disinterested cause he didn't have a chance to vote?


---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

You're seriously going to lastvote someone who claimed the Bomb role?
pfu, won't you ask me the same thing >.>
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

You're seriously going to lastvote someone who claimed the Bomb role?
It's pretty certain he is not the bomb, and there are a lot of people left to vote. Gnut is not the last I dont think.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

We need an update on the votings, anyone willing?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Non Nightrole
Kat (Minor Blocking Role?)
Arctigor (Naive Traitor/ Traitor/ Bomb)
kdowns (Something happens when he dies)
xi0

Nightrole
Imperium
Benelori (Insane doctor?)
digitaldude
Mazino
gnut
leoat12
Matzik2012 (Not a blocking role)
Xadyu (Not a bulletproof, Not a cowboy, hider?)
wizzard

Heaven
lidcutan
Midoban
3c

Satan's Anus
Josef K


Only ones left are Niichan, xnut and scav

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

We need an update on the votings, anyone willing?
6/15 Votes
Note: scav is infected


x6 Arctigor (digitaldude, Imperium, Leoat12, naruto-niichan, Xadyu, Kat)

x1 Leoat12 (Penalty Vote)

[highlight]Day Phase 2 ends in more or less 15 Hours

Inform me if I missed a vote.
[/highlight]

:bedtime for me (Nocturnal) gonna check the game thread later. Have fun playing.

Add gnuts vote for Arc, and thats it so far.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

pfu, won't you ask me the same thing >.>
I didn't remember who did it last. So why have you not changed it?

It's pretty certain he is not the bomb, and there are a lot of people left to vote. Gnut is not the last I dont think.
Yeah well, maybe not. But I'm not voting for him, I'll say that now.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

You're seriously going to lastvote someone who claimed the Bomb role?
it'd obvious he's not the bomb....
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Wait, wizzard didn't vote for Arct? Then wtf were you asking wizzard?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

you implying scav's mafia? not that he's just disinterested cause he didn't have a chance to vote?


---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------


pfu, won't you ask me the same thing >.>
the fuck you're talking bout dude?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

scav do you have a nightrole?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

it'd obvious he's not the bomb....
Because of what? His floundering? Or is the Bomb already confirmed?...didn't think so

I'm just saying, I personally wouldn't vote for anyone who claims it, unless I have no choice or if I'm right it'd seal victory. Way too early. I have no problem with the votes on him, he's earned it. But if you do die, thanks for your sacrfice!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

scav do you have a nightrole?
you know i never say shit bout my role at this stage of the game, dunnot why you even bother asking
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Because of what? His floundering? Or is the Bomb already confirmed?...didn't think so

I'm just saying, I personally wouldn't vote for anyone who claims it, unless I have no choice or if I'm right it'd seal victory. Way too early. I have no problem with the votes on him, he's earned it. But if you do die, thanks for your sacrfice!
:bow
glad i could be of some service....i should have joined the red cross instead of moving to this crooked town

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

be back in a bit...
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Wait, wizzard didn't vote for Arct? Then wtf were you asking wizzard?
are you saying you're not?
what friend then f....d? are you .... ah, took me a while... ^^'

WUT o.O?
wth?!

why?!


hider? I thought that's Kat, guess things change

if you were buletproof why say townies names/you're traitor then....
Faust knows best.

it would definitely fit the avi lol

but you play so good prostitute :<

I still am T.T

imo even a random vote would be better than assume he's a traitor and kill him...

if he's a traitor and mafia decides to recruit him, we'll know if he gets recruited, so he could get lynched on the next day.
But since he went from Detective (he implied he has info so I thought of det), through traitor, through naive traitor, to a bomb votekill Kid




I'm not a freeman

the fuck you're talking bout dude?
You're sick, dude...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Weird that no one claimed sickly...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

They didn't count it, so...oops
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

bene claimed being a Doctor, no?
oh, yeah, I was just trying to saying 'isn't still early from that' although I've been usually from the first to reveal mine... this time around, yada yo...

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

well from what I know about my role and what Suzuna and Kurita have said (together with what Kid said) we're 3 townies with 90%+ certainty



unless Suzuna is lying of course
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

meh i keep forgetting that i'm sick. I'm trying to guess who the hell infected me and why, laughing my ass off at the possibilities
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top