Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4
7/8 Votes
Note: Yoichi Hiruma is infected and will not be able to vote this Day Phase.
x3 Imperium (Kat, scav, xnut)
x2 gnut (wizzard, Mazino)
x1 Mazino (Imperium)
x1 xnut (Penalty Vote)
x1 matzik1212 (Penalty Vote)
x1 scav (benelori)
Who didn't vote:
matzik1212
[highlight]Day Phase ends in 6 Hours
Inform me if I missed a vote
[/highlight]
7/8 Votes
Note: Yoichi Hiruma is infected and will not be able to vote this Day Phase.
FaustXIII said:matzik1212 and xnut will each receive a penalty vote next Day Phase for not voting in Day 2
Hah ... sure Mafia Mason? This thing made me more suspicious of you.
Votekill Imperium
VOTE KILL GNUT, im following maz here. i also think he's sane, found gnut suspicious already. he knew arc wasn't the bomb and casted a risky vote that wasn't necessary
---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------
turn to your right, walk for 50m, go to your left and EAT A BANANA
That pretty much makes me votekill Hiruma (I always wanted to do this)
and now lets see
le me - green, le Suzuna - Green, le Sakuraba - green, le Mizu - green, le Sena - green
le rest - Kicker-san, le Sexy, le Mr Guitar Sense.
If scav comes out with his role, this would be quite easier...
CHANGE VOTE KILL IMPERIUM. if he's innocent tomorrow is your last day greg
I'm not ignoring anything...cuz as you can see I didn't rush with my vote...why you chose to switch to Impy then, I don't understand...you claim to believe the detective, and then you go for a person who revealed first that he is spy, then mason...ignoring the fact, that the detective you believe pointed out gnut to be guilty...
You are 3rd party...
Votekill scav
fell asleep
well i think im sane so i will go with VOTEKILL GNUT
Matzik is the other one.
DD began the game with Matzik. After the first day phase I used my spy role to spy on Kat. Found out she was telling the truth about her role not being a night one.
dd recruited me that night. Arc gets lynched the next day. We recruit Niichan the next night. Niichan was the detective his results were:
Night 1) xi0 - Guilty
Night 2) Xadyu - Innocent
This meant on the third night we three intended to go after xi0. dd and xi0 died that night. The day phase was skipped. Niichan died the next night. I kept this all secret because I was hoping someone would claim the detective role.
Ah perfect. You are not the sane detective, niichan was. You cannot be the insane detective (I would be guilty). You are not the naive detective (you have a guilty). You cannot be the paranoid detective (you have an innocent).
Therefore Votekill Mazino
Vote kill: Imperium, Mazino is innocent. I am Gods Son and killing an innocent person is wrong
You are lying about your role because its impossible for you to have that role. Technically impossible, otherwise Faust would have to have 2 people with the sane detective role. You also cannot be insane, naive or even paranoid, so there is no chance that it is a question of sanity. You are simply lying. So Lock votekill Mazino
Who didn't vote:
matzik1212
[highlight]Day Phase ends in 6 Hours
Inform me if I missed a vote
[/highlight]
