Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I never understood that role o.o The IC one.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

You role is Jesus ?
Prolly, since he said he doesn't need to be saved.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

One game I post and you complain that its too much the other game I dont and you complain again :nah
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

this got a bit too specific.

you can assume it's possible.
One game I post and you complain that its too much the other game I dont and you complain again :nah
people don't know what they want, It's how they are.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

One game I post and you complain that its too much the other game I dont and you complain again :nah
uh?

In the last game you had 1/5 of the posts in day 1, of course people will complain.

And in this one you only had 2 posts until someone complained.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

It will be like this when I dont like my role so get used to it
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Well of course, some people here play to win and others... to troll like you're doing. It is what it is, I'm already used to it.

It's a bit bratty that you act like that just because you don't like your role.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

It will be like this when I dont like my role so get used to it
ahuahuhau well you made ​​the people posting at least
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Votekill Fairy
Votekill Farfalla

This is the 2nd page you liar
Vote Kill Wizzard.

We all are so kawaii!
then, votekill Ruka

agreed
Vote Kill Daru

Because the random generator said so.
you are just trying to crank up a bandwagon....
well i will see if i can make it home before the end...but just in case

votekill wizzard
That said I will throw the first stone in a direction. Changing Vote Kill 3c.

Maybe he is mafia, who knows.
Vote kill Josef K. - Ruka

I already explain why
Wtf...
Votekill Kat

And I've even defended the less active >.>.. I don't care if I got no role, I won't be going down by someone that's traveling and can't be arsed to check the game thru the mobile cause "it's not comfy", very convenient >.> If that's all the interaction you'll be willing to give us I guess we wouldn't miss you much in this game (specially if you're a pro townie as you hinted to be, you could be more interested in following the game and secure yourself since there are people with you in sight).
Change Votekill Hardy!

9 of 12 votes

3x Hardy (Feyris/digitaldude, Moeka/Xadyu, Hiyajo/Kat)

2x Josef K. (Yuki/wizzard, Okabe/MidoBan)

1x Farfalla (Daru/Hardy)

1x wizzard (Shouichi/gnut)

1x 3c (Amane/Evil3ye)

1x Kat (Kurisu/Farfalla)

[highlight]Dayphase ends in 5 hours![/highlight]
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Kat's vote is locked niichan
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

(I also said my role is not a night one, I've never seen this role in action before, tried to confuse gnut about being a bomb, asked dd how day one works, and am now surprised you haven't voted for me already. (considering how you voted for me the time I was Detective
Wizzard

  1. Not a Night Role
  2. Never seen his role in action
  3. Allegedly "tried" to confuse Gnut (by saying he was Bomb)
  4. Is not the Bomb.
  5. Doesn't know how Day 1 works(?)
  6. Suprised about DD's regular behaviour

So I did a quick check in the history of Wizzard and he's had the following roles.

  • MG18 - Mafia Member
  • MG19 - Doctor (Sane)
  • MG20 - Sleeper (Mafia Member)
  • MG26 - Hider
  • MG27 - Detective (Sane)

Since he's never seen the role in action before, these are out of the question:
Which leaves the following roles:

Mafia Boss
Mafia (Lover)
Mafia Detective
Mafia Janitor
Mafia Mason

Bomb
Bulletproof
Daytime Vigilante
Detective
Detective (Insane)
Detective (Sane)
Death Miller
Doctor (Insane)
Doctor (Naive)
Doctor (Sane)
Freeman
Investigator
Hider
Mason Recruiter
Mason
Mentor
Mentee
Prostitute
Serial Killer
Sleeper
Strongman
Townie
Townie (Sickly)
Townie (Lover)
Vengeful Townie

Badass Cowboy
Bodyguard
Detective (Naive)
Detective (Paranoid)
Healthy Townie
Hypnotist
Innocent Child
Jesus
Noble
Paranoid Gun Owner
Restless Spirit
Spy
Traitor
Traitor (Naive)
Time Bomb

Assassin
Bomb Diffuser
Burden
Mafia Poisoner
Second Mafia
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Xadyu, he said he lacks a night or day ability, so you're looking for a passive role that was added on Game 31.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Xadyu, he said he lacks a night or day ability, so you're looking for a passive role that was added on Game 31.
Yeah, I missed a few posts while I was writing that. :bored
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Wow, Xad is being helpful :oh

Jesus seems a bit op for such a small game.

PGO is out.

He said he didn't really understand how his role worked right? So, he's either stupid or he's a traitor, cause I don't know how the other roles are hard to understand.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

So that leaves either Burden, Jesus or Healthy Townie?

What about the Time Bomb, passive until activation?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Xadyu, he said he lacks a night or day ability, so you're looking for a passive role that was added on Game 31.
Innocent Child (in a game this small? doubt it), Healthy Townie (same), RS (maybeee?), Traitor (...I understand this role the wrong way or this one is mafia?). Again, Jesus seems op to me in this game.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I don't understand Innocent Child o.o
The Host announces who the Innocent Child is during the game.

Thus, revealing that person is a townie.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

So that leaves either Burden, Jesus or Healthy Townie?

What about the Time Bomb, passive until activation?
Time Bomb has a night action.

Why Burden? A mafia won't give clues about his own role, lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top