Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Actually.. I missed that bit.. :sweatdrop

But then again, I didn't immediately reveal it after that (despite obvious hints), because I'm still not sure what my sanity is.
There's no way to be sure what our sanity is, that's why I didn't jump on you. That would only create more confusion than it already did.
LOL
YOU SAID YOU MISSED "THAT BIT"!

VOTEKILL Xadyu

I don't care what will happen to the game, he's lying =-=
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Okay...well the game is fucked now
Well, he didn't reveal his result...

Then again, he did get it and the prostitute action was in vain.

I think Josef is more likely to be a Hider and the smiley was just to get the Mafia to target him - which is probably why we don't have a dead body this night.
...you're talking about Josef.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I don't even know what to make of this now, LOL

If that's true, then he shouldn't have said that. But I can't really blame him since it was niichan's mistake I guess? wtf
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

LOL
YOU SAID YOU MISSED "THAT BIT"!

VOTEKILL Xadyu

I don't care what will happen to the game, he's lying =-=
Yeah, I did miss it? But then it got mentioned and that's the moment I didn't jump on him.

Jeez, you're being very stupid this game..
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

So then Mido, what did niichan say about my sanity before he took it back. Am I guilty or innocent? lol
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

If that's true, then he shouldn't have said that. But I can't really blame him since it was niichan's mistake I guess? wtf
He valued his in game butt more than Niichan's :nah

Well, apparently is kinda obvious that Xadyu is lying and that Evil and Mido are being honest.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Well, he didn't reveal his result...

Then again, he did get it and the prostitute action was in vain.
It doesn't matter. What he's revealing is a procedural mistake by the host, which lends to the authenticity of his claim. It puts Kevin in a position of validating this or not, or saying nothing at all. Either way this is a bad thing for this game.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Yeah, I did miss it? But then it got mentioned and that's the moment I didn't jump on him.

Jeez, you're being very stupid this game..
Just pile up the compliments. It's not the first time people call me that in this game. But, as I said to that person, at least I'm not the one missing important things related to their moves...
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

What i can say is i forget about my result, i didnt use that for anything that i planned or anything in the game.
If i can request something, maybe its best for me to die today and continue the game normally

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

So then Mido, what did niichan say about my sanity before he took it back. Am I guilty or innocent? lol
who knows?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I don't even know what to make of this now, LOL

If that's true, then he shouldn't have said that. But I can't really blame him since it was niichan's mistake I guess? wtf
I get that he wouldn't say anything while it wasn't affecting the game, but staying quiet when it turned against him and it wasn't his mistake... that's a bit unfair...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Just pile up the compliments. It's not the first time people call me that in this game. But, as I said to that person, at least I'm not the one missing importante things related to their moves...
I didn't mean stupid as in intelligence, but rather in the way you play this game.

Either way, you're always on me in every game, so I don't even care what you say anymore.
I'm a detective and that's it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I get that he wouldn't say anything while it wasn't affecting the game, but staying quiet when it turned against him and it wasn't his mistake... that's a bit unfair...
What's unfair?

I'm not blaming Mido here, reread
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

What i can say is i forget about my result, i didnt use that for anything that i planned or anything in the game.
If i can request something, maybe its best for me to die today and continue the game normally
Sorry but the suicide button is off :bored
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Well make of this what you want, but it's true that I basically gave away things before I got the message from the whore, so yeah a very stupid mistake on my part @@ I guess we can cancel this now, sorry for making such a basic mistake >____<
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I didn't mean stupid as in intelligence, but rather in the way you play this game.

Either way, you're always on me in every game, so I don't even care what you say anymore.
I'm a detective and that's it.
How am I being stupid here? I did a bad move yesterday, when I moved my vote to Kat too early, but that was it. You know what, whatever @.@ If you're saying the truth and since Evil+Gu's stories seem to fit, and incredibly there are 3 detectives in this game, then get us a lead on someone else... Even if one of you is lying, there should be another mafia in the game, right?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

What i can say is i forget about my result, i didnt use that for anything that i planned or anything in the game.
If i can request something, maybe its best for me to die today and continue the game normally

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------
who knows?
If what you say is true, it is hardly your fault so why would you need to die. And he cannot take back a PM, it's no point in trying to conceal the result.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I don't even know what to make of this now, LOL

If that's true, then he shouldn't have said that. But I can't really blame him since it was niichan's mistake I guess? wtf
Well i tell because its making difference in the game , unfortunately. I dont want to nii-chan come here and defend me or something else. You guys can believe me or not, its a game decision. I know what happen and i decided there is no problem, so yeah , im guilty as well and i can take what you guys want to do with that.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I don't want this game to end >_<
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Well make of this what you want, but it's true that I basically gave away things before I got the message from the whore, so yeah a very stupid mistake on my part @@ I guess we can cancel this now, sorry for making such a basic mistake >____<
OH WTF NIICHAN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top