Josef, I saw no mention of me being the Traitor in that pad...
Not really, we were delaying the inevitable at that point. I wasn't expecting Mafia to win, much less me being recruited...
lol

To be fair, I was coming pretty close to doing that...you guys were pretty inept. It's just that the Townies were even moreso and prolonged this.I dunno either haven't give it a lot of thought haha but you did better than dd who turned in my whole mafia team when he was traitor lol.
You do it after every gamenever said i told ya so...but i bet you got a little bit worried when i started calling out your role claim in the last two nights....that's why i asked you why you voted hardy and changed it...i was going to change my vote to you this morning but the game was over....
funny thing is...it didn't work then either to convince anyone...cause DD voted for me
![]()
Not really, we were delaying the inevitable at that point. I wasn't expecting Mafia to win, much less me being recruited...
Damn it, Gary is more and more proving he is better than Hardy this game, Hardy was the up and front man, Gary was the behind the scenes genius.
lol


