Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Josef, I saw no mention of me being the Traitor in that pad...:heh

I dunno either haven't give it a lot of thought haha but you did better than dd who turned in my whole mafia team when he was traitor lol.
To be fair, I was coming pretty close to doing that...you guys were pretty inept. It's just that the Townies were even moreso and prolonged this.

never said i told ya so...but i bet you got a little bit worried when i started calling out your role claim in the last two nights....that's why i asked you why you voted hardy and changed it...i was going to change my vote to you this morning but the game was over....
funny thing is...it didn't work then either to convince anyone...cause DD voted for me
:lmao
You do it after every game :XD

Not really, we were delaying the inevitable at that point. I wasn't expecting Mafia to win, much less me being recruited...

Damn it, Gary is more and more proving he is better than Hardy this game, Hardy was the up and front man, Gary was the behind the scenes genius.
:oh lol
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Josef, I saw no mention of me being the Traitor in that pad...:heh



To be fair, I was coming pretty close to doing that...you guys were pretty inept. It's just that the Townies were even moreso and prolonged this.



You do it after every game :XD

Not really, we were delaying the inevitable at that point. I wasn't expecting Mafia to win, much less me being recruited...



:oh lol
It's probably in the chat: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/aBW2mt50ek
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That came off as a joke :hmm

And this is after the fact...don't be a gnut :heh

Nope, ask Mido him and me were discussing how to get the traitor to join us. Wizzard told me you were impossible as a traitor since you were freeman.

Josef: haku ...
22:56 Josef: i am trying to make sense of it
22:57 Josef: BTW
22:57 Josef: CAN WE HAVE A TRAITOR? :D
22:57 Wizz: not unless it Haku..
22:57 Wizz: which he's obviously not
22:57 Josef: hmmm
22:57 Wizz: since he's dead
22:57 Josef: gary?
22:58 Wizz: I'm hoping for a FM
22:58 Wizz: :D
22:58 Josef: fm?
22:58 Wizz: Free Man
22:58 Josef: oh right
22:58 Josef: :D
22:58 Wizz: or the first 2 letters of fml
22:58 Josef: they think you are mafia det right?
22:59 Wizz: y
22:59 Wizz: no wait
22:59 Wizz: they think there IS a mafia det
22:59 Josef: hm?

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Josef: mhm
12:37 Josef: what about the traitor
12:37 Josef: the mafia has no clue there is a traitor right?
12:37 MidoxD: yeah
12:38 Josef: so how do they recruit him?
12:38 MidoxD: well , traitor knows who te mafia are
12:38 MidoxD: he can do that in many ways
12:38 Josef: yes
12:38 MidoxD: like saying he have a important role, for mafia goes for him
12:38 MidoxD: like detective/doctor/freeman
12:39 MidoxD: he can pressure them , for they want to eliminate him
12:39 MidoxD: or he could try help them , to see if they going to saw
12:40 Josef: The Mafia can choose at any time in the game to recruit their Traitor.
12:40 Josef: what does this mean?
12:40 MidoxD: dunno, dont make much sense. but the traitor role will change a little
12:40 MidoxD: for making things more clear
12:40 Josef: so if there is a traitor in this game, if I ask you to get him for us, will you? xD
12:41 MidoxD: hauauha no , you have to kill him
12:41 Josef: at night XD
12:41 Josef: ?
12:41 MidoxD: yeah
12:41 MidoxD: in a day he days like a traitor townie
12:41 Josef: FUCK THIS hardy must be traitor xD
12:41 MidoxD: in night he can be recruited
12:42 Josef: how does traitor fit into the whole
12:42 Josef: number of mafia thing?
12:42 Josef: for example we were 4
12:43 Josef: is it impossible in this way to have a traitor or not?
12:43 MidoxD: you say in the beggning the game?
12:43 Josef: yes
12:43 MidoxD: no, the numbers dont influence in the choice
12:44 Josef: so there can be 4 mafia AND a traitor?
12:44 MidoxD: yes, and can be 3 mafia and a traitor
12:44 MidoxD: is like the same number of
12:44 MidoxD: detective and doctors
12:44 Josef: right right^^ i see
12:44 MidoxD: there is no rule for that
12:45 Josef: yes but it might be unfair
12:45 Josef: since the number of mafia is determined by the number of players
12:45 MidoxD: yes
12:45 Josef: but Traitor still counts as townie ..
12:45 MidoxD: so host need to be very attention on how he want to balance things
12:45 MidoxD: at the end
12:46 Josef: If evil and you balanced the game of haing a burden and a freeman and almost no doctor with a Traitor
12:46 Josef: my god XDDDD
12:46 MidoxD: all this will Depending on the scenario
12:46 Josef: i am going to have a long talk with evil after this game
12:46 Josef: and you ofc XDD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Wat you were discussing with wizz the game after you were dead? O_O
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
:crying

what have I done T_T I remeber the day I met you on skype and you were all " oh why new ppl here ..wtf ...aignignaganganignai" and went all mad :(
Well, but that's pretty annoying, I have to constantly learn new names. Like it's not confusing enough already. And then in most cases the people don't stick around, so it's like mega bothersome.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Seems like you were stuck on Hardy being the Traitor, not me :heh

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Evil already told this.
Yeah that's really dumb...but it seems like it didn't matter. But if it got wizzard hostkilled while I was still trying to be recruited, I would have been pretty pissed...so no...BAD! :ck
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Seems like you were stuck on Hardy being the Traitor, not me :heh

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------



Yeah that's really dumb...but it seems like it didn't matter. But if it got wizzard hostkilled while I was still trying to be recruited, I would have been pretty pissed...so no...BAD! :ck
Well at first, then Haku, then Haku was out of the picture, so it was gnut or you, and as I said wizz said you were freeman but still went for you .. I was not there the night he made that decision.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well, but that's pretty annoying, I have to constantly learn new names. Like it's not confusing enough already. And then in most cases the people don't stick around, so it's like mega bothersome.
I know its pretty hardy to remember "Kat" sorry :crying
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well at first, then Haku, then Haku was out of the picture, so it was gnut or you, and as I said wizz said you were freeman but still went for you .. I was not there the night he made that decision.
Judging by his behavior when he was solo, I think he understood what I was doing. Like I said, it was kind of obvious.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Judging by his behavior when he was solo, I think he understood what I was doing. Like I said, it was kind of obvious.
It was obvious but after I got killed, since you changed your behavior in defending us, I was surprised at that point, still after what you did the previous day, it was hard for me to believe you "switched sides". Was the THE NIGHT with Evil and the whole Traitor discussion?

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

You mindfucked me to that degree.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i was trying to role play DD to give hints in my first post of what i was...but only DD got them
he even said...he's roleplaying me...lol
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i was going to post this but it was like telling it anyways...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Gary add that doge smiley pls I'm lazy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top