Games - Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME | Page 33 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Could it be that the one that killed Erin was an insane doc and it was randomized between townies to reach our hands? Or simply the person didn't pick anyone and it ended radomized.

I'm not sure about my note as I've said, the previous owners listed WYIS and Kato (that was a confirmed townie), it could be a townie thinking those two were suspects and handed it to me after using, or it could be related to the fact that I received it after blocking Vand on N2? Is it possible? There
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
sorry, continuation

There's also the chance it was randomized because the previous owner haven't chosen a player to gift it with.

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Could it be that the one that killed Erin was an insane doc and it was randomized between townies to reach our hands? Or simply the person didn't pick anyone and it ended radomized.

I'm not sure about my note as I've said, the previous owners listed WYIS and Kato (that was a confirmed townie), it could be a townie thinking those two were suspects and handed it to me after using, or it could be related to the fact that I received it after blocking Vand on N2? Is it possible? There
sorry, continuation

There's also the chance it was randomized because the previous owner haven't chosen a player to gift it with.
Still doesnt not explain why spirit is alive...really what are the chance someone blocked his killer...
Whats messing me up is three kills last nite but only two on nite 1....
I believe theres only 1 true note that kills....period.

Reactions: z.5

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria

sorry, continuation

that's why I meant that we need to talk about roles a bit more open to clear things up and put the death notes to good use. It certainly is possible that a death might have stopped a mafia from keeping the death note in their own ranks. I don't believe they would just "forget".
Also there would be a penalty vote if anyone forgot to pass it on.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Still doesnt not explain why spirit is alive...really what are the chance someone blocked his killer...
Now this would really fit our dear hosts reputation and it would make a lot of sense. Three death notes are way too powerful of a game mechanic to keep a game balanced imo. It definitely would explain a couple of things

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
To add....the other false note are just that.
Confusion....even tho you nay hold a false note... you are still seen as guilty thru investigation.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hm... I blocked zimby N1 and Vand N2. But there's the possibility spirit wa sprotected by a doc back then.

If there was only one DN killing, then what explain Orgz and Demon names written and they dying at the same night?

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh shit....what if the true note shows false(guilty)but the fakes make you look innocent :facepalm
Hm... I blocked zimby N1 and Vand N2. But there's the possibility spirit wa sprotected by a doc back then.

If there was only one DN killing, then what explain Orgz and Demon names written and they dying at the same night?
You blocked van nite 2?

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
From what I understand every DN has only two names on it, and no one forgot to put the person to whom they should pass it since no one got penalties until now.

Oh shit....what if the true note shows false but the fakes make you look innocent :facepalm

You blocked van nite 2?
Yep, tradition :XD
Also gnut, if the three notes didn't work, just how Demon and orgz died on the same night by sheer coincidence? Their names are clearly written in the note, and they were the first from the respective notes. I think all three of them work.
If not, then at least the two DNs Gry has now worked at the same night while mine didn't.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Now im really thinking we have 1 big mafia if notes work like this....
Why van keeps insisting on 2nd mafia....
Not for nothing....i still think we are dealing with a 3rd party also.
From what I understand every DN has only two names on it, and no one forgot to put the person to whom they should pass it since no one got penalties until now.

Yep, tradition :XD
Also gnut, if the three notes didn't work, just how Demon and orgz died on the same night by sheer coincidence? Their names are clearly written in the note, and they were the first from the respective notes. I think all three of them work.
If not, then at least the two DNs Gry has now worked at the same night while mine didn't.
Mafia can kill without notes.
Also.....it says townies actions become killing actions....what if you have no action?
:cookiehand
Gry has the only note with 2 cofirmed kills.
Demon was out right killed....

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Now im really thinking we have 1 big mafia if notes work like this....
Why van keeps insisting on 2nd mafia....
Not for nothing....i still think we are dealing with a 3rd party also.

Mafia can kill without notes.
I also think there'sonly one big mafia around. If one of the notes doesn't work, it makes sense there's big red mafia + notes that work+ third party.

what if you have no action?
Are you suggesting that, in the hands of one that has night actions it would work, but would "fail" if the person has a passive/day action?

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
I also think there'sonly one big mafia around. If one of the notes doesn't work, it makes sense there's big red mafia + notes that work+ third party.

Are you suggesting that, in the hands of one that has night actions it would work, but would "fail" if the person has a passive/day action?
I would think so...say you are bulletproof.
You cant target anyone....only write their name down.
If the note is false as i pressume....nothing.
Doesnt make you a lie in this case...just holding a prop xD

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I would think so...say you are bulletproof.
You cant target anyone....only write their name down.
If the note is false as i pressume....nothing.
I never said I was bulletproof gnuto-san. :teehee

Yes, but what are the odds of two sides (a thirdy party/mafia and DN holder) chosing the same person to target (read: kill) on the same night?
And the DN only working for people that can actually kill would mean an advantage for mafia and a great disadvantage for townies. :gwah

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States

Yes, but what are the odds of two sides (a thirdy party/mafia and DN holder) chosing the same person to target (read: kill) on the same night?
And the DN only working for people that can actually kill would mean an advantage for mafia and a great disadvantage for townies. :gwah
I used Bulletproof as example u.u

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Still, it would break this rule (if it does not involve having the kill blocked):
1. The player whose name is written in this Note, shall die by night

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
I didnt say only those who can kill...
Say you are bodyguard(DiMaria)...your action become killing action instead of protection
Still, it would break this rule (if it does not involve having the kill blocked):
Well if that is absolute...DN kills cant be blocked.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
And you messed up most of all. I do respect my contracts, you know. Unlike someone else here... :nah
I don't understand what you're saying at all. I messed something up? And how do I not respect my contracts exactly? Not lynching the other when you're an obvious mafia wasn't part of any deal.

Come on, don't try to make me pass for such a classless person. Of course I wouldn't reuse my tricks. :nah
But you're pulling the same thing again :XD Sometimes I wish we were playing this game in one room irl, I really wonder if you could say that to everyone with a straight face.

Don't worry, you'll be there to keep us company soon enough :evil

As for my vote, I guess I should votekill Lady pompom. I am supposed to be your rival, after all :gigglebunny
You actually poisoned me or something? Or have you instructed your remaining members to kill me after I kill you? Usually I'd fear you're a Witch/Vengeful, but no way in hell are you a townie after such poor showing.

Ah I see, you are referring to this post?

Even if you had guessed right, I don't even know if it's a good idea to reveal your role. But I will say as much: no I'm not the Barkeeper. That was purely a beginner asking things and trying to contribute a little bit. I actually think I would like the role of the Barkeeper much more than the one I have now.
Yes that's the one, I found it strange you'd mention Barkeeper out of the blue like that. But if that's wrong then idk.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Gnut, there are many blocking/protection roles in this game. If the notes didn't work, it wouldn't be necessary to have so many people for that. Only two died so far, but I believe there are still two or three around. I think the kill failing it's more related to the priority/blocking thing rather than it not working.

Gryffindor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Votekill Vandred.
Self-explanatory because of his confession.
Lmao at the name butchering in the vote count post.

I need another clarifications about the truths.
There's lines that goes like this:

...Can you say that in Purple?

*giggle* Of course, I can't say... that in Purple.

Want me to say it in Pink though?

Nah...
-----------
Very interesting scope here....
So this part of the chapter is from where they say There's also rules that imply there are ways to kill with two notes. That is from Line 30, Chapter 3, and then follows the lines you posted in question. Thinking harder on it, purple truth might refer to simply instructions on the note and they can't say it in purple since they are saying "rules that imply", meaning it isn't straightforward so it can't be a purple truth, but its possible to say it in pink since pink truths seem to elaborate more on the note, sort of like an extension of purple truth. At least that was my attempt at deciphering it.

Also, @Gryffindor because I am a Slytherin. :kissbunny
?...Slytherins are the "evil people" though
I do agree about Elusia though, out of all the people I personally suspected from Day 1, only she remains.

So i belive that a townie has had the note both times before...why would mafia give it to someone other than a fellow mafia....:hmm
Chapter 3 does have this line: rules 4 5, 11, 12..there's something there, yes?, if you read 2-3 lines before that, it talks about the note forcing itself out of its owners hands, and the rules the line points out are rules that point out the cons of the note, so maybe not having the note is more beneficial than actually having it. Looking at chapter 2, it does talk about bad guests having their power drained.

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria

I think it is rather about townies bringing the death notes into the hands of people with active night roles not necessarily killing roles.

Anyway I think that would complicate things by a LOT and since we only have one hour left we should focus on:

1) whose names will be written into the deathnote
2)who will we give the death notes

I want both of those known before the day ends so we can track them down,

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
@gnut did you have the note before and it didn't work?

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gnut, there are many blocking/protection roles in this game. If the notes didn't work, it wouldn't be necessary to have so many people for that. Only two died so far, but I believe there are still two or three around. I think the kill failing it's more related to the priority/blocking thing rather than it not working.
"You" and DImaria...along with docs plus a bulletproof...yeah i agree...someone is lying.
I think i will believe for now you and xnut hints....possible blockers and protectors...that leaves arjuna
@gnut did you have the note before and it didn't work?
NO
If i had the note i wouldve said it way before now xD

Status
Not open for further replies.