Games - Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME | Page 32 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
As for your hints, I actually did go looking. And I have 1 role I think you're hinting at. However I found nothing in the posts you quoted there, but in another post so maybe I'm wrong?
There are two separate posts where I intentionally placed a hint. The quotes in my previous post (#650) were inserted just to support my opinion that niichan didn't fool me at all. But it could be one of the posts with the hint though.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Actually screw waiting for post-game/dead pad, @Vandred why did you do such a weird play with niichan? I'm really curious since it was essentially mafia play, but made so little sense.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There are two separate posts where I intentionally placed a hint. The quotes in my previous post (#650) were inserted just to support my opinion that niichan didn't fool me at all. But it could be one of the posts with the hint though.
Okay here's my guess. You're a bar keeper.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You can't honestly believe your own words. Spriggan messed up, niichan messed up, you messed up. You have to be extremely salty to blame others now for your demise. Still I expected better from you that call me a mafia this day instead of actually trying to play like a Townie would with giving us your suspects and helping out. But you are just a (mad?) mafia after all.
And you messed up most of all. I do respect my contracts, you know. Unlike someone else here... :nah

Well finally you confessed, that sure took a while. You should've at least try to pretend being a townie today instead of wasting time. How am I already dead exactly? Did you poison me?
Don't you gnut me :XD You can't reuse your strategy after many of us saw it before, that won't work. Mafia detective :lmao
Come on, don't try to make me pass for such a classless person. Of course I wouldn't reuse my tricks. :nah

Actually screw waiting for post-game/dead pad, @Vandred why did you do such a weird play with niichan? I'm really curious since it was essentially mafia play, but made so little sense.
Don't worry, you'll be there to keep us company soon enough :evil

As for my vote, I guess I should votekill Lady pompom. I am supposed to be your rival, after all :gigglebunny

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
votelock Vandred

It's always surprising when mafia just give up.

That being said we still got 3 presumable Townie kills this night and gathering the suspects should be our priority for the rest of the time.

I will add about my role that it is active but not very important

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Okay here's my guess. You're a bar keeper.
Ah I see, you are referring to this post?
Couldn‘t the bad guest refer to a (mafia) player who was invited by the Barkeeper?
Even if you had guessed right, I don't even know if it's a good idea to reveal your role. But I will say as much: no I'm not the Barkeeper. That was purely a beginner asking things and trying to contribute a little bit. I actually think I would like the role of the Barkeeper much more than the one I have now.

MonkeyD-Dragon

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I might as well lock it now that Vand gave up

!votelock Vandred

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Hey, you guys could still go for a double lynch, you know. Better to destroy those Notes than gifting them to my mafia, if you ask me.

Not that Gry's buddies would let you, but still. Worth a shot for the town to actually try and smoke out the scum for once. Just saying. :^_^

xnut

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
yes my role has a sanity, what else would you like me to say? Shoot, I could save your life.

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Why syx?

I think xnut is on the top of my list, he didn't give many hints and although his last hint could mean something, I feel there's still more he could have told.

WYIS said something about his role being able to affect people permanently under the right circumstances, could it be a pirate? In this case, a mafia pirate again? But the fact that his name was the first written on my note could mean mafia wanted him pretty dead too.

Also, with this number of notes, if there are third parties, I don't think there would be a srial killer or somethig like that, cause three notes already turned evrything a mayhem.
See i dont like this....1st you say you have a note that proves kato was killed by it...
But spirit somehow lives....

Then you turn around and presume how spirit was spared....then hand feed him a role to claim.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I know he's not a townie, I voted for him. :XD If I had doubts I would have saved my vote for later.

@gnut could you also give your thoughts about the situation? And @MarmaladeSky , could you tell at leats one of your suspects? It would help us discussing what to do whom to target tonight with the notes.
Currently observing all players that actively point at others as possible suspects.
Everyone I have my eye on hasn't really slipped up yet, so I literally have no reason to watch them. I just feel like I should.
Grysun is an example in that, while I do not feel like I have enough doubts to actually vote for him at this point, I do feel that the way he speaks, the way he is convincing us to vote for certain people, might as well be manipulation. Yet, I do think the people he pointed out are good choices to vote for (I'm happy for that! Really), we obviously have evidence for that if we look at. I just can't help but wonder if that isn't a decoy to save himself (if he turns out to be mafia at all).
I also believe it might be a good thing to keep GrySun in the game for now anyway.
Vandred seems to be attempting to 'out' GrySun right now, I think we can gather valuable information from that. We have to consider: Is this a plot to frame him or is he speaking the truth?
I just feel like, no matter how convincing or contributing a person can be, we can never be sure 100% and have to be alert, we have to be critical on what people say. That's one of the main reasons I'm keeping a close watch on him :-)

Others I'm watching a bit more are you actually (because I find you so innocent, you might as well be really good at playing the game haha), Lambu and Syx. While less "out there" than Grysun, I simply feels deep in my body I need to do so. You could also see it to rule out mafia activity.

I'm not accusing any of the named people, actually quite hesitant to name drop at all, simply because there is no proof.

Planning on focusing on the lesser active people - I myself am obviously guilty for not being incredibly active - because I feel that we could gain for that a lot. Perhaps it's a good idea to tag them more often to catch their attention (what you did with me for example, I personally find that a good way to have less talkative people contribute more). Am going to reread the thread to see if anything I've not seen stands out etc.

Elusia for example, while I know timezones are limiting her, and I know that her behaviour here (in terms of manner of speaking) is the same as she usually is. She's generally a bit cutesy when talking, that is how she is. She does the same thing here, naturally. That makes me wonder whether she uses that image to come across as an innocent townie. If you think about it more, you would notice, that with the exception of today she didn't talk a lot at all (today a bit more, I noticed). While that could also be 'blamed' on her schedule in real life/timezones, it could also be because people commented on her inactivity. Basically 'forcing' her to talk more, in order not to stand out too much and thus staying undercover properly.

Also, @Gryffindor because I am a Slytherin. :kissbunny

All in all, my arguments and thoughts will most likely not contribute too much to discussing on who to use the notes on, as these are just based on my feelings and tendency to never believe people no matter what they say.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
See i dont like this....1st you say you have a note that proves kato was killed by it...
But spirit somehow lives....

Then you turn around and presume how spirit was spared....then hand feed him a role to claim.
Hand feed? :notlikethis Since when presuming roles is handfeeding? (many people did so) Morever, Gry already said he couldn't be one of those cause he was passive role.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
@gnut I'd like some of your thoughts too. Right now I trust you the most by far. Who should we consider as our 3 kills?

@goodboy_lawlett priceless :lmao
You ever think it possible the person who wrote vans name was killed before the action?

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
yes my role has a sanity, what else would you like me to say? Shoot, I could save your life.
which leaves three roles open, det, doc and spy. If you are a doc you most likely haven't killed yet judging by the number of deaths right?

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hand feed? :notlikethis Since when presuming roles is handfeeding? (many people did so) Morever, Gry already said he couldn't be one of those cause he was passive role.
I havent trusted you or spirit....this isnt new news xD

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You ever think it possible the person who wrote vans name was killed before the action?
Oh! Oh! I can answer that! :question

Since Gry has the Note, that would mean one of his mafia targeted whoever wrote my name, who then lost the priority coin flip to kill me, and Gry was randomized as the member of his mafia to receive the Note. Which possibly means that multiple Notes can only end up in the hands of the same mafia member, so that two members of the same mafia can't use a Note each on the same night.

How's that for an explanation? :edu

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
which leaves three roles open, det, doc and spy. If you are a doc you most likely haven't killed yet judging by the number of deaths right?
That would be 3 Detectives in the game. Beginners question: is that even likely?

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
@MarmaladeSky as for now I agree with some of your thoughts, but out of the ones here I trust Lambu the most while I also think syx is clean, he's ostly likely playing from shadows. Xnut claims det/doc/spy, I don't think he's lying based on the style he played last games when he had similar roles a she pointed out.

Uncle nut doesn't trust me and I didn't trust him at the start either, but I don't have the feeling he's mafia. If I live enough to pass my note on, I'd hand it to him, Lambu or Gry. What worries me most now is whom we should kill this night.

That would be 3 Detectives in the game. Beginners question: is that even likely?
Yes, we had three dets and one investigator in DBZ game.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
I know he's not a townie, I voted for him. :XD If I had doubts I would have saved my vote for later.

@gnut could you also give your thoughts about the situation? And @MarmaladeSky , could you tell at leats one of your suspects? It would help us discussing what to do whom to target tonight with the notes.
My suspects..
You,spirit,xnut and monkey

Basically you and niichans dialog day 1

Spirit because of the way he really doesnt seem to be his usual"go townies go" attitude...yeah gut feeling

Same with my son....alittle to standoffish.
But if he is what hes claiming...i see why.

Monkey for the way he slipped in on the spriggan vote...which i seen 3people(empty,monkey,xnut) like orgz post to empty about thanking spriggan for getting himself lynched.
We know empty was townie....but the other 2 claim they liked it because of the Stranger Things reference...i really dont buy that.
Yes....possible 4,maybe even an investigator

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
@MarmaladeSky as for now I agree with some of your thoughts, but out of the ones here I trust Lambu the most while I also think syx is clean, he's ostly likely playing from shadows. Xnut claims det/doc/spy, I don't think he's lying based on the style he played last games when he had similar roles a she pointed out.

Uncle nut doesn't trust me and I didn't trust him at the start either, but I don't have the feeling he's mafia. If I live enough to pass my note on, I'd hand it to him, Lambu or Gry. What worries me most now is whom we should kill this night.

Yes, we had three dets and one investigator in DBZ game.
Yeah we have to focus on who to kill but we also have to establish very clearly who will get the death notes and who will be targeted. The Death Notes are very powerful, especially in later game phases. The only way I could see the Death Notes leaving Mafia's hands on day three and all land in townies hand, would be that one of the mafia who died was the current possessor of one of those death notes.

@Gry you mentioned how the DN that killed Orgz was most likely the Mafia death note, why do you think that it's in your hand now?

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah we have to focus on who to kill but we also have to establish very clearly who will get the death notes and who will be targeted. The Death Notes are very powerful, especially in later game phases. The only way I could see the Death Notes leaving Mafia's hands on day three and all land in townies hand, would be that one of the mafia who died was the current possessor of one of those death notes.

@Gry you mentioned how the DN that killed Orgz was most likely the Mafia death note, why do you think that it's in your hand now?
Orgz was killed nite 1....so the note has passed hands twice...gry was prolly given it by a townie...
So i belive that a townie has had the note both times before...why would mafia give it to someone other than a fellow mafia....:hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.