Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Now it's your turn to misunderstand

I meant by lynching Asako.
On that note, James has been rather inactive this DP compared to the previous two. Saying this since I saw you have thoughts about him.
No It's just a feeling with James. What are your thoughts on him minus his semi inactive status today?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Yeah i did mention that,but as i said to @lindananahayashida before it is more of a Maybe and rather baseless too(Not that i never accused anybody to be a Mafioso for nothing :derp) But the only thing about him that feels off to me is that he'd switch from Asako who he had been after since D1 like me to Marma close to the end of the DP all of a sudden only saying that it was because he wanted to do a tie breaker. Iirc. Zasz,Taku and Marma were the lynch Candidates for the time. Gry considered Asako a Mafia yet he'd switch from that to go for someone that was only voted up for Silence? I'm not sure that is something Town Gry would pull. Then there's also the fact that Gry is still around,the past games i was with him he was taken out really early if he was town.
Fair enough,could be due to his less amount of activity but it could also be because he is one of them.

Remember,Me and Gry were the only ones on Asako D2. Had just one more Person voted Asako we had her in the Tie and needed one more to break it. But since Gry decided to switch i was left alone on her and the chances that 3/4 People would switch to Asako just because of my deductions at the time were slim. It feels like he decided to drop his suspicions to go after Marma who he knew is Town/Mafia (If he is Mafia/TP) and save his comrade Asako.
about gry youre saying hes trying to save me but i got suspicious in the first place because of him, hes on me form the start of the game and now youre saying hes my comarade?????
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hey at least i got the game properly rolling
Thank me when Town has won.
can i blame you if town lost ?
and blame myself beacuse i made you guys focuse on me so much because of how i act.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
No It's just a feeling with James. What are your thoughts on him minus his semi inactive status today?
I feel that this far into the game, he would've been more active(he usually is) moreso when you compare his activity the previous day phases, could be that he's busy but you never know with him, he's been mostly focused on this points mechanic and the game setup. Admittedly I'm just spitballing here, other than the current Asako case, there is no apparent direction for town.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
about gry youre saying hes trying to save me but i got suspicious in the first place because of him, hes on me form the start of the game and now youre saying hes my comarade?????
You're not just suspicious because of Gry,i did explain to Gryff a few posts prior what made you my target.:teach
can i blame you if town lost ?
and blame myself beacuse i made you guys focuse on me so much because of how i act.
Someone's gotta be at fault
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Now it's your turn to misunderstand

I meant by lynching Asako.
On that note, James has been rather inactive this DP compared to the previous two. Saying this since I saw you have thoughts about him.



Homie, you gotta stop with all the false hype
James is high on my list also....he's helped with explaining the mechanic,explained players usual tendencies and how he usually deals with players as mafia.
But hasnt pressed anyone in particular...even gry who he himself says he would get rid of quickly.
And another thing....
He even did a breakdown of your points making a difference in actions but noting it would take 3-4 days to even be significant.
Then all he has to say about asako learning from a deadman is..."she's got some explaining to do"

Votekill James
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vote kill jammin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

grysun doesnt like his role? only mafia say how they feel about a role, thats not a friggin hint.
I suspect him to be a mafia hamster.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Asako if you were to try to save yourself who would you vote for?
As far as clues of a role go...dont see any,he only had 31posts.
But could DD have meant he had something on jammin?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Chill guys, I was working today.^^

I don't really buy Asako's apprentice claim, didn't we had a game where an apprentice failed to learn a role due his target being killed on the night he would ahve followed him a 2nd time? Plus it is interesting that Asako picked Bel and me as suspect targets, it is something I tend to do as mafia as well, choosing two not-mafia members who had arguments before and/or voted for each other, so that you get a "I am clearly not mafia BUT this guy..." to get attention away from your own case, hoping the two keep hitting each other. Not gonna play that game, now that I am on the receiving side of such a technique.

Asako said she hinted at using her action on Vand at night 2 but did she also hint that she had done so at night 1 as well? I don't think so. Apprentice is not only a nice Mafia cover but also a nice Townie confirming role as it confirms both the apprentice and the one who was followed twice, so I don't see why Asako would not hint at having followed Vand already and intending to do so again as us picking that up would mean we could clearly tell if they are townies or not. After all Apprentice is not really a role Mafia would waste a kill on.

So we got a spy, a role I tend to believe as no mafia is mad enough to claim such a role so early on plus it is a role that is not that bad for mafia as they can always claim to be det or doc in case they got spied on the night they killed somebody.

As for me, my role is not that interesting thus I am not as active as I tend to be if I get more interesting roles like Detective or ofc an important Mafia role. I am not even sure if my role will matter that much in the grand things of happening around me. Take that as a hint to my role if you must.

I think I will stay on Asako, even if her claim happens to be true, nothing is lost with an apprentice plus there is always the risk of it being an insane apprentice following a mafia or 3rd role. Votekill Asako.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Putting my vote on Asako.(really hope your guilty:sweatdrop) That seems the least risky choice right now. Though I'm curious what @Zasz was talking about yesterday. With all the about not lynching him before he can get some action. What happened to that?

Anyway..

Votekill Asako
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Chill guys, I was working today.^^

I don't really buy Asako's apprentice claim, didn't we had a game where an apprentice failed to learn a role due his target being killed on the night he would ahve followed him a 2nd time? Plus it is interesting that Asako picked Bel and me as suspect targets, it is something I tend to do as mafia as well, choosing two not-mafia members who had arguments before and/or voted for each other, so that you get a "I am clearly not mafia BUT this guy..." to get attention away from your own case, hoping the two keep hitting each other. Not gonna play that game, now that I am on the receiving side of such a technique.

Asako said she hinted at using her action on Vand at night 2 but did she also hint that she had done so at night 1 as well? I don't think so. Apprentice is not only a nice Mafia cover but also a nice Townie confirming role as it confirms both the apprentice and the one who was followed twice, so I don't see why Asako would not hint at having followed Vand already and intending to do so again as us picking that up would mean we could clearly tell if they are townies or not. After all Apprentice is not really a role Mafia would waste a kill on.

So we got a spy, a role I tend to believe as no mafia is mad enough to claim such a role so early on plus it is a role that is not that bad for mafia as they can always claim to be det or doc in case they got spied on the night they killed somebody.

As for me, my role is not that interesting thus I am not as active as I tend to be if I get more interesting roles like Detective or ofc an important Mafia role. I am not even sure if my role will matter that much in the grand things of happening around me. Take that as a hint to my role if you must.

I think I will stay on Asako, even if her claim happens to be true, nothing is lost with an apprentice plus there is always the risk of it being an insane apprentice following a mafia or 3rd role. Votekill Asako.
Asako claims detective and seraph claims spy...if your role is so useless compared to them just say it.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
As far as clues of a role go...dont see any,he only had 31posts.
But could DD have meant he had something on jammin?
The only hint I gave was that it fits my character the second most among all the characters in the game. And that I really don't have any intention of giving more of a hint until I absolutely have to. Take from that what you will.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The only hint I gave was that it fits my character the second most among all the characters in the game. And that I really don't have any intention of giving more of a hint until I absolutely have to. Take from that what you will.
I quoted james:heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sorry i wasnt asking a clue from you but what clue DD presumably left in his post?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I quoted james:heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sorry i wasnt asking a clue from you but what clue DD presumably left in his post?
I misread your post anyway. It's what I get for skimming.

Someone needs to just kill me already so I can 100% of my free time tomorrow farming in FateGO as god intended.:fail
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Also @Jammin i read your characters description and kinda think i know your claim...may i ask,its passive no?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Putting my vote on Asako.(really hope your guilty:sweatdrop) That seems the least risky choice right now. Though I'm curious what @Zasz was talking about yesterday. With all the about not lynching him before he can get some action. What happened to that?
Too bad that today isn't the day. :kappa
Anyway Asako is extremely suspicious at the moment, and since she's been on my list for quite some time now, I guess I'll vote for her.

Votekill Asako

Nice Spy claim by the way. :kappa
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Also @Jammin i read your characters description and kinda think i know your claim...may i ask,its passive no?
If I answer that question it's going to give it away.

But, if what your thinking is what I think your thinking, then that is not it what it is.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Too bad that today isn't the day. :kappa
Anyway Asako is extremely suspicious at the moment, and since she's been on my list for quite some time now, I guess I'll vote for her.

Votekill Asako

Nice Spy claim by the way. :kappa
Who Seraph???
Asako claims detective....are you trolling zasz.im starting to think you are stalling for time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Honestly...as much as me and Koko have bumped heads this game....this lynch just stinks to me.
Starting to think she just maybe legit @Asako
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Who Seraph???
Asako claims detective....are you trolling zasz.im starting to think you are stalling for time.
Stalling for time? In a certain way, yes, since I don't want to fail with my role, if you know what I mean.
And then wait, didn't she claim Apprentice? Did I miss something?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Stalling for time? In a certain way, yes, since I don't want to fail with my role, if you know what I mean.
And then wait, didn't she claim Apprentice? Did I miss something?
I was apprentice now I'm det.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
It seems you're not the only one that don't read @James Rye and no longer an apprentice, sigh .... I wonder if you're just a mafia that was so set in believing I'm still apprentice because you killed vand, I can get that zasz will not read because he's zasz but it seems weird that you missed it after so much talking about it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top