Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I am still salty, given Seraph provided us two living targets who both vouched that the results happened as said. Bel doing no action in night 1 and Asako targeting Vandred in night 2. mafia don't pick living targets, mostly dead ones who cannot deny that this or that did not happen. Just imagine if Asako had said she didn't target Vandred but Gry or that she has no action because she is passive. Suddenly we would have had two lynch options not one. Spy claims make no sense for mafia so early and with two people being able to deny the results. Mafias got no role to check with who target who. If at least you had waited till the next day phase before killing Seraph we could have used her ability to check on some active claims...

Not Voter disease? When the hell did that happen? How did that happen? We didn't had that all nights before and now we do?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also are there any dets left, ANY dets with ANY investigation results, ANYTHING? @Takuan you, for example, are you a det?
No, i'm not a det unfortunately.

For now I really REALLY want to hear from @Jammin your hints sounded a lot like bomb baiting so please be so kind to tell us more ;) and also a bit from @Belserion and of course @Takuan.
I got you don't worry. I'm revealing right now.

I'm a hider.
Oh my. Hello there brother.


I'm a hider.
I hid behind Zasz N2, linda N3 and linda again N4. I didn't hide behind anyone during the first night (and i also didn't have time to put any points into anything N1 so yeah, didn't do anything that night).
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Two hider claims, now that's interesting... So basically 1 of you is probably Mafia.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Two hider claims, now that's interesting... So basically 1 of you is probably Mafia.
That's possible yeah. And if that's the case, i know who that is :zomg
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Rip Jammin. You're guilty plus there is someone else with exactly the same role but whose hints actually fit the role.
Not sure if ther is anything else to say. Case closed.
Now shall we try a double lynch today? It's risky for sure but I hope some others have have good hints for our second lynch target.
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
Still in bed. But I see no point in hiding it now as mafia almost certainly knows with all these misses.

I'm a hider.

N1 GrySon
N2 desin24
N3 Zasz
N4 Gryff
Wait what?! Why are you lying? I don't think there can be 2 hider in the same game! Can someone confirm it please?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
So basically either Jammin or Takuan is lying about being Hider.
Maybe Jammin revealed an easy to claim role and he's mafia?
Takuan did?
I honestly doubt that there more than one Hider in a game.
Detis more likely, but double hider?
I'd vote for Jammin because it feels like he was sure that there weren't Hiders in the game.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Hey guys I'm on a trip right now, but I'll do my best to post today o/
Now I can't stop rereading the two hider claims, I'm convinced one of them is Mafia but Takuan is far less suspicious to me.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If that is your sole reason it doesn't make sense. Mafia wouldn't kill a hider, a hider is no threat to them.

Why would you hide behind Gry of all people on N1? He tends to be killed quite early, you know?
That's true, when I am Det I often investigate Gry in one of my first two nights because I believes he dies soon so that I can check my sanity.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Two hider claims, now that's interesting... So basically 1 of you is probably Mafia.
You home yet?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
That's true, when I am Det I often investigate Gry in one of my first two nights because I believes he dies soon so that I can check my sanity.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


You home yet?
Yes, I am home now. I was waiting to see if Bel appears since she wanted to know my role so much. I have some results for you guys.
Not sure if it will help much but here they are: I am mortician.
I know for sure that there is or there were a Santa in the game. I thought they might be dead considering no one claimed to have received a gift but now there seems to be one with this non-voter disease.

Results:
Vandred was targeted by Santa and died poisoned, so probably killed by Santa. He wasn't investigated.
Digitaldude was investigated and then killed by janitor.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
All I can really add is that it's what I meant with my clue when I said it was "suited to my character" who is, as you may have noticed a big hamster. The character that it suits better is Lupuseigina Beta, who is a stealth expert. And I couldn't really answer the normal questions about the role because I've had it before. It was the role I when the great Lambu grudge began. Coincidence? I doubt it.

Also I got bonus experience for my picks every night except the first, when I tried to hide behind GrySon. Not sure what that means. I took it to mean my attempt at hiding failed for some reason.

I'm fine with dying though. An exposed hider is more or less useless anyway.:catshrug
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Also I got bonus experience for my picks every night except the first, when I tried to hide behind GrySon. Not sure what that means. I took it to mean my attempt at hiding failed for some reason.

I'm fine with dying though. An exposed hider is more or less useless anyway.:catshrug
Anyone else received bonus points?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh and forgot to mention something I find weird. When I targeted Daws I only got that he was killed by janitor but when I chose digitaldude I got that he was killed and janitorized. I think both Santa and Mafia targeted him which explains the lack of gifts.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Or maybe not, otherwise they would have said Santa or gift but targeted by 2 parties at least it's a possibility.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sweet, no kills. It finally did happen like you said James, with more stats in Def eventually kills should be blocked more and more. So we still can win this, as awful as everything has been so far.

Won‘t be giving hindsight comments on last day, I was absent so got no right to. And not sure if I‘d have believed Asako, maybe like gnut later when she had genuine reactions of a townie who gave up. Seraph is a very sad kill, hoped we could use Zasz‘s shot better :nomoar But I also got disappointed when backreading, Seraph hyped it up so much that I was certain you guys would lynch a mafia, but he ended up not confirming anything.

Also, not voter disease means Santa at this stage right? Those either start with Day 1 and are passed around, or by a Sickly, but doubt a Sickly would‘ve failed so many nights. Probably a Santa gift?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No way is there 2 Hiders, one of them is faking for sure. It‘s a convenient claim, + with the stats this game I doubt we have much in ways of preventing kills. I believe one is a townie and the other is mafia, just not quite sure which is which. Jammin hid behind me N1 for some reason and could‘ve easily died :lmao So not sure whether he made a bad claim or that supports his claim being legit because who would do that.

Takuan didn‘t do an action first night, but fits with him not voting that day and being gone. Jammin said he got points for successful actions, Taku did you too?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yes, I am home now. I was waiting to see if Bel appears since she wanted to know my role so much. I have some results for you guys.
Not sure if it will help much but here they are: I am mortician.
I know for sure that there is or there were a Santa in the game. I thought they might be dead considering no one claimed to have received a gift but now there seems to be one with this non-voter disease.

Results:
Vandred was targeted by Santa and died poisoned, so probably killed by Santa. He wasn't investigated.
Digitaldude was investigated and then killed by janitor.
Faking Mortician is maybe one of the hardest things to do this game, so I believe you are legit. But aren‘t you lacking one night? You targeted Vand N2 and DD N3 right? Who did you probe on N4?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Although, DD was maybe Investigator/Mortician :hmm But faking the actions is too hard, so you‘re townie in my eyes Juviii. As is Zasz, and maybe James because of how salty he got like his usual townie self.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Sweet, no kills. It finally did happen like you said James, with more stats in Def eventually kills should be blocked more and more. So we still can win this, as awful as everything has been so far.

Won‘t be giving hindsight comments on last day, I was absent so got no right to. And not sure if I‘d have believed Asako, maybe like gnut later when she had genuine reactions of a townie who gave up. Seraph is a very sad kill, hoped we could use Zasz‘s shot better :nomoar But I also got disappointed when backreading, Seraph hyped it up so much that I was certain you guys would lynch a mafia, but he ended up not confirming anything.

Also, not voter disease means Santa at this stage right? Those either start with Day 1 and are passed around, or by a Sickly, but doubt a Sickly would‘ve failed so many nights. Probably a Santa gift?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No way is there 2 Hiders, one of them is faking for sure. It‘s a convenient claim, + with the stats this game I doubt we have much in ways of preventing kills. I believe one is a townie and the other is mafia, just not quite sure which is which. Jammin hid behind me N1 for some reason and could‘ve easily died :lmao So not sure whether he made a bad claim or that supports his claim being legit because who would do that.

Takuan didn‘t do an action first night, but fits with him not voting that day and being gone. Jammin said he got points for successful actions, Taku did you too?
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Faking Mortician is maybe one of the hardest things to do this game, so I believe you are legit. But aren‘t you lacking one night? You targeted Vand N2 and DD N3 right? Who did you probe on N4?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Although, DD was maybe Investigator/Mortician :hmm But faking the actions is too hard, so you‘re townie in my eyes Juviii. As is Zasz, and maybe James because of how salty he got like his usual townie self.
No. I said I targeted Daws night 2 and only got he was killed by janitor. Then I targeted Van and the last one was DD.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Sweet, no kills. It finally did happen like you said James, with more stats in Def eventually kills should be blocked more and more. So we still can win this, as awful as everything has been so far.

Won‘t be giving hindsight comments on last day, I was absent so got no right to. And not sure if I‘d have believed Asako, maybe like gnut later when she had genuine reactions of a townie who gave up. Seraph is a very sad kill, hoped we could use Zasz‘s shot better :nomoar But I also got disappointed when backreading, Seraph hyped it up so much that I was certain you guys would lynch a mafia, but he ended up not confirming anything.

Also, not voter disease means Santa at this stage right? Those either start with Day 1 and are passed around, or by a Sickly, but doubt a Sickly would‘ve failed so many nights. Probably a Santa gift?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No way is there 2 Hiders, one of them is faking for sure. It‘s a convenient claim, + with the stats this game I doubt we have much in ways of preventing kills. I believe one is a townie and the other is mafia, just not quite sure which is which. Jammin hid behind me N1 for some reason and could‘ve easily died :lmao So not sure whether he made a bad claim or that supports his claim being legit because who would do that.

Takuan didn‘t do an action first night, but fits with him not voting that day and being gone. Jammin said he got points for successful actions, Taku did you too?
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Faking Mortician is maybe one of the hardest things to do this game, so I believe you are legit. But aren‘t you lacking one night? You targeted Vand N2 and DD N3 right? Who did you probe on N4?
Nice to see Gry back in the game. To be honest I'd say that Jammin is toast. The question is do we want a double lynch? I'm seriously scared of Mafia interfering and maybe even safe Jammin and that is not acceptable.

Is there any hoe or spy who might have a clue in relation to the two night actions? If not we should move on to our roles and get everyone else to talk as well.

I'm fairly certain we have a Santa. It might even be Jammin for all I know but we need to see more about the others as well.

Votekill Jammin
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
I dont think jammin is the santa tho.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I'll start work in 15 minutes so I won't be active much for the next 6ish hour. Hope to come back to some bombshells. Figurative of course
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
Its almost the fifth night right? I think my disease is from santa. So if the santa succeeded so far, that means he only needs to sent 1 more gifts to win? Why try to claim a role today? Jammin probably wasnt the main target anyway.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I'd say that today we should lynch either Jammin or Takuan.
There's not much to go about today after all.
I can still summarize some claims though.

It is now as clear as the day that I am, or actually was, Daytime Vigilante
Juvii claims Mortician.
Jammin and Takuan are claiming Hider, but one of them is clearly lying.
What about the others?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, no reason to delay further. Sounds like either Takuan or myself is lying. And I know I'm not lying.

Votekill Takuan

That said, town should kill me. Just to complete to town self destruction meme.:kappa

If that is your sole reason it doesn't make sense. Mafia wouldn't kill a hider, a hider is no threat to them.

Why would you hide behind Gry of all people on N1? He tends to be killed quite early, you know?
He's survived a pretty long time in every game I've played, as I recall. It was pretty much random N1 though.

And my reason was that I was trying to draw fire to myself by suggesting I was more important than I was. I may be a mere hamster but history will show that I was a courageous hamster. A bullwark against the darkness. A hero even.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top