Games Mafia Game 69 - Overlord - Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The sun rises on Nazarick, it was a cold day with icy wind howling outside, and the surviving members of The Tomb gathered once again around Lord Ainz. He had an important announcement to make.
They had found Pandora's Actor body, lifeless in the snow. No signs of violence were found.



James Rye
Doctor


What a terrible loss, everyone was already losing faith and even Lord Ainz, with all his might, looked kind of depressed with the news...










But... suddenly, the body raised on its own feet... (?)



"It was all an act guys" :kappa



What the..? How could this happen?! Albedo had checked the body and it was definitely dead! What's the meaning of this...



Oh my! Santa Claus has come!! He had been handing gifts secretly to all the members of Nazarick to cheer them up, and as a 5th gift he gave Pandora's actor a superprotection charm!


What a Christmas Miracle! \=3=/


THIRD PARTY WINS!!!





The Grynch

:lambirb


GrySun
Santa Claus



Congratulations and Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:confetti
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Role list

  • @Asako as Brain Unglaus >>> Sane Apprentice >>> Becomes Detective in N2 >>> Lynched D3
  • @lindananahayashida as Cocytus >>> Mafia Detective
  • @Belserion as Sebas >>> Death Miller
  • @MarmaladeSky as Momon >>> Innocent Child >>> Lynched D2
  • @Seraph as Yuri Alpha >>> Spy >>> Daykilled D3
  • @James Rye as Pandora's Actor >>> Sane Doctor
  • @Takuan as Mare Bello Fiore >>> Hider
  • @GrySun as Lupus Regina Beta >>> Santa Claus >>> Winner!
  • @Crescent Jinx as Shalltear >>> Noble >>> Lynched D1
  • @Jammin as Hamsuke >>> Shapeshifter >>> Lynched D5
  • @Zasz as Aura Bello Fiore >>> Daytime Vigilante >>> Turns into Illusion in N3
  • @Juviii as Narberal Gamma >>> Mortician
  • @gnut as Gazef >>> Sane Doctor >>> Becomes Freeman in D3 >>> Killed N3
  • @desin24 as Shasuryu Shasha >>> Mafia Boss >>> Turns into Illusion in N2
  • @SonOfDaws as Entoma Vasilissa Zeta >>> Prostitute >>> Killed N1
  • @Gryffindor as Demiurge >>> Mafia Janitor >>> Turns into Illusion in N4
  • @revo as Climb >>> Mafia Gambler
  • @digitaldude as Solution Epsilon >>> Sane Detective >>> Killed N2
  • @Vandred as Jirnic >>> Insane Detective >>> Dies due to poison in N2
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ok guys, here are the Night Actions! o/

Night 1 Actions:

Vandred >>>>> Investigates Seraph >>>>> Guilty!
DD
>>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Guilty!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Belserion >>>>> Gets Nothing
Gnut >>>>> Protects Belserion >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects GrySun >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learns from Vandred >>>>> Success!
GrySun
>>>>> Gives Gift #1 to Vandred >>>>> Success! Vandred is poisoned
Daws
>>>>> Blocks desin >>>>> Fails! due to 12% chance of fail on desin (lol)
Linda >>>>> Investigates DD >>>>> Success! Gets he's Det
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes Daws >>>>>> Success! Gets Daws' role.
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind nobody
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind GrySun >>>>> Success! but doesn't kill him due to Doc's protection


Night 2 Actions:


Vandred >>>>> Investigates Asako >>>>> Guilty! (But dies due to poison)
DD >>>>> Investigates GrySun >>>>> Guilty! (But is killed by Janitor)
Takuan >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success!
Asako
>>>>> Learn from Vandred >>>>> Success! Thanks to 15% chance of assured success becomes Det.
Juviii >>>>> Checks Daws corpse >>>>> Success!
Seraph
>>>>> Spies on Asako >>>>> Success! Gets she targetted Van
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Desin >>>>> Success! desin becomes an illusion.
James
>>>>> Protects gnut >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Sends Gift #2 to gnut >>>>> Success! gnut becomes Freeman :lambirb
gnut >>>>> Protects Jammin >>>>> Success!
Gryffindor
>>>>> Kills DD >>>>> Success! he gets his role.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Belserion >>>>> Success! Gets she's DM


Night 3 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks Vandred's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success!
Takuan
>>>>> Hides behind Linda >>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #3 Gryffindor >>>>> Success! His stats are reset to zero (heh)
Jammin >>>>> Hides behind Zasz >>>>> Success! Zasz becomes an Illusion.
Linda >>>>> Investigates Jammin >>>>> Success! Gets he's SS
Gryffindor
>>>>> Janitorizes gnut >>>>> Success! Gets his role and D4 is skipped


Night 4 Actions:

Juviii >>>>> Checks digitaldude's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Takuan >>>>> Success! (Good call)
Gry >>>>> Gives Gift #4 to linda >>>>> Success! She gets NVD
Jammin >>>>> Hides Behind Gryff >>>>> Success! He becomes an Illusion
Linda >>>>> Investigates James >>>>> Success! Gets he's Doc
Gryff >>>>> Janitorizes Takuan >>>>> Fails!
Takuan
>>>>>> Hides behind linda >>>>>> Fails! Hides behind Gryff's teammate!


Night 5 Actions

Juviii
>>>>> Checks desin's corpse >>>>> Success!
James Rye
>>>>> Protects Gry >>>>> Success!
Gry
>>>>> Gives Gift #5 to James >>>>> Success! Wins the game!
Linda
>>>>>> Investigates Gry >>>>> Success!
Revo
>>>>>> Kills James >>>>>> Fails thanks to the magic of xmas! =3=



Nice Trivia!:
  • James saved the Grynch on N1
  • Seraph was on point in almost all his deduction during DayPhases
  • DD investigated both TPs in two nights, shame he was caught first.
  • Gry betrays Van once more (even if he didn't know it...heh)

Also we were quite surprised with how underrated Agility was. It certainly had potential to change a lot of developments if more points were spent on it. Defense was good, but against strength users it was pretty much useless. :p
Please iterate that i was trying to kill both nights:heh
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You should thank Zasz for surviving though. I wanted him to use his gun on you proving me to be detective since you would appear mafia and then he just kills @Seraph btw RIP you really tried hard.
Thanks man,only tried doing my best for the Team. Game was incredibly slow at first until i made my reveals,i died to my Teammate but at least i got the game rolling.:XD
Told you @Gryffindor i'd get this running,even if i end up dying.;)
And agreed @Seraph great game. You did try really hard. I think had you not died Santa would have gotten caught since Gry was in your sights lol.
Thank you :blush I think i never tried more than in this game actually,i guess it just went through with me after i saw that Town lynched 2 Members in a row.:fan
I had a bad feeling about Gry the entire time, Note to Town: If Gry survives D1/N1 he has to get lynched ASAP. He isn't Town!!! :heh
Congrats! You figured it out first!
:occa
What a surprise :heh some peeps said that you were always writing in that irritating CSI English (:derp) but to me it only meant one thing: "Mafia!!!" :hip

@Lambu and @Elusia Great Game,thanks for hosting it! I had a lot of fun in this one! :zomg

@GrySun Congratulations Gry,i knew it the entire time...:grumble @Vandred It's a shame we didn't get another heated back and forth like in my last game,maybe i can convince you to play along in one of my strategies for the next Game(If we end up as Townies ofc. and unless you're hosting) to make it more fun.:verily

@Zasz The next Day1 Lynchtrain will be started by me,for my own safety.:kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh and @Asako my bad for starting that lynchtrain on you before :gwah those results gave me Power and i abused it.:grumble
 

lindananahayashida

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
1,737
Age
27
Country
Bangladesh
What a surprise :heh some peeps said that you were always writing in that irritating CSI English (:derp) but to me it only meant one thing: "Mafia!!!" :hip
:xp I don't know who said it (probably do). But if you use that to suspect me, I can guarantee that you will fail when Im indeed a town. Because I like to do that a lot. :teehee
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
First of all, congrats Gry and thanks for the game, hosts, especially Elu that was left alone with a game in her hands and still went on with the game for our sake.

Now let's get to business. This game was extremely hard to play. Everyone I trusted was either lynched or killed at night. There was no one to lead cause, you know, they were all mafia or TP and the only ones that were defending the townies being lynched were actually mafia (and me and Gnut). And then that bish janitor killed Gnut. You have no idea how I hated the janitor all game (I always do though). Should have votekilled my usual prey D1 like I intended!
Meanwhile being TP in this game was so smooth and easy. No partners to cover, no pressure to give hints and, hear me out:
Jammins role made me so jealous. He wasn't announced like I was when I was SS, no martyr to counter him. I was just left to die with a role full of traps but not Jammin, Jammin had a clear way. Man, so unfair! I'm so jealous! But nice work, Jammin! You did well, just complaining about the situation not you.
Oh and Santa, he had the best gift of all. Presents that you can't see. Good. No one to complain about having received them. The most stealth role ever. Almost like it was meant to win.

But it's so easy for no players, let's all trash talk those useless townies, man they are so lame. If I was playing man, this would never happen! Sure! Go play the same game you are trashing and then talk.
This is why I like to have killing roles. At least I can do some work alone. Bad thing I can't kill spectators but oh well, still better than this.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Juviii That's why I think the Martyr need some reworking to prevent him becoming an Illusion breaker with 100% success rate. Or the Illusion 2nd role gets changed that only night actions kill the illusion.

And yeah, normally we know if we received a gift from Santa. Like Vand should have been told he received a gift from Santa and that he can open it, which would poison him, or not. This way Santa was a stealth Ninja able to hide that long till Lindan received NVD because there was always stuff like Mafia Poisoner or so that could be argued against Santa case. I think it was a bit too strong of an ability to not have the ones being gifted been made aware of said gifts.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
so guys will the SS get incluled in the list of roles or is it still for testing ?
I do hope that SS gets approved so that I can use it again for future games \=3=/

Besides, the role was really fun, both in RWBY and in here. It can be tweaked if possible, but it'll be an awesome role for Third Party category.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yeah! @Crescent Jinx & @Asako deaths made me sad! When the vote ended I wasnt watching but finding out cres (one of the few people I knew) got eliminated, made me feel lonely!

I really wanted asako to play a little longer. It really hurt how asako got misunderstood consistently.

Altho I was happy at @Vandred death! :xp In fact, I wanted to eliminate you on the first night for making such a bad decision!
:clingy:clingy:clingy:clingy:clingy:clingy
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Good job :glomp Lambu and Elusia!! :feelsgoodman What wil @Tux think?

And good job @lindananahayashida :swoon so happy your first time was a fun game!!!!
Tux is very impressed!

Tux is also very sorry that he had to run off overseas about 2 days before the game. I'm flat out with work things at the moment :(
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ladies and gentlemen what a game. What a game!



Congratulations @GrySun you played a great game and fully deserve the win. @desin24 and the rest of the mafia so did all of you. Really never gave us much of anything to go on. Town, my friends, the early lynchings were a bit rough but if you think about it with so much mafia and TP around it was a tough road you had to travel. Hope everybody had as much fun as I did!

To answer some of the questions you asked yesterday @James Rye. No I had no way of knowing who I had gotten. Just got lucky. I figured I had at least one Mafia in Gryff who had been entirely too quiet. And I knew Revo was too for the same reason but I didn't know about Desin and if I had to guess I would have said he was town. Linda also flew under my radar. So there was a lot of luck involved there.

I also misunderstood my role. I thought my illusions knew they were illusions. So when I came out as hider and layed out who was targeted and when. They would know who and what I was and that my their fate was tied to my own. And could help me railroad the hider if there was one. But I was wrong, and @Takuan got me. Good call on taking his side town! And it was a joyride to the hamster wheel in the sky from there.

Also, @Zasz, everytime your involved in a mafia game I end up laughing so hard. Whether you live or die you bring the entertainment. Thanks for that.

And thanks to the hosts, @Lambu and @Elusia, I know this wasn't easy but you both did great.

And thanks to @syx for the amazing comic.

Merry Christmas to mafia, third party, and town,
and to James whose rage stained his pants brown.
Merry Christmas to members, greens, reds, and blues,
to one and all I wish a Merry Christmas to you.

​
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Please iterate that i was trying to kill both nights:heh
Same with me and Gry. Hoping for insane Doc kill, am just a lame sane doc.

Ho Ho Ho

Merry Christmas!

You are such an incredible lucker that I saved your life the very night you were supposed to become an Illusion. Then again I would have destroyed lots of gifts to be handed out, so thanks for saving my life as I expected you to do so. Though that was as Bodyguard not as Santa Grynch. <.<
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Jammin You liked the SS role? Would you recommend it for future games?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Jammin You liked the SS role? Would you recommend it for future games?
Sure. It's fun. Really would like to get a non-solitary role for once though.:XD

It's more limited that it seems since you are really just out there on your own doing night actions. Which makes you strong but also easy to find.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why so surprised Demon? I mean, he was absent most of the time obviously to do his groceries so he could deliver his presents to the players in all the rest that he needed. Wasn't that already a hint enough? : D I kept saying in the deadpad that I wanted a Santa to win, and he won. I am satisfied.

In my eyes these were the MVP's of the game (as far as I felt like to read in the game):

  • The MVP as Mafia: Zasz
  • The MVP as Townie: Jammin
  • The MVP as absent guy that keeps meme'ing himself in the game discussion thread: GrySun
  • The MVP as salty person of the game: JamesRye

A good way to end this meme game. xD
Buying all those presents was pretty hard. Especially the poison, had to fly to Brazil to get it in a local store :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lambu: “If I couldn’t win, at least Gry won” (Lamb x Gry ship incoming)
:blushbirb

Demon: “Why did it have to be him?”
@Demonspeed I thought you‘d be happy for me :uguu

You missed your shot in the Fire Emblem game where third party had a pretty high chance to win :rolleyes: Holt similarly screwed up in KnB game.

James: “Next time I have killing powers, he will be the first to die”
So nothing changes? :fan

Panda: Strategizes to be more successful in the future
:nerd

Van: “Well it’s not like he was actually present to play”
Half part of the strategy, other half really had no time.

Gary: ...
First time SK, Mentor, etc. wins are still open :nod

Lady P: My man is so sexy
:blush
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I was Death Miller? I was afraid I was sleeper tbh, not that this is much better lol.

Thanks @Elusia and @Lambu for hosting. Great game everyone.

@Gryffindor I knew you were scum :heheven though it seems I was secret scum.
Why afraid? You still didn‘t want to jump off the burning town ship after those 3 days? :lmao
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Why afraid? You still didn‘t want to jump off the burning town ship after those 3 days? :lmao
Things looked bad for us but I was fully prepared to go down with that ship :crying

"Us". Am I even considered part of town? Knowing I was death Miller has given me an identity crisis:feelsbadman
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top