Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I just said that extra kill can be postponed tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nobody reads me unless it's an ongoing novela :hmph
How? The mechanics don't say you can use the tracer n1 to kill n2
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
There's a mechanic that adds an extra kill.

There's a huge chance there is a second mafia party because of SnK.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I would had appreciated the bodyguarding fwiw
I agree, however, it's doesn't mean it's none sense.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just as likely there‘s 1 big mafia, or people being protected by Docs. Many players, many possibilities. Hardy scum is the most straightforward and simplest.

Le Razor
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I just said that extra kill can be postponed tho.
It can?

Actually this made me reread the RT mechanic specifics:

  1. Protect the player from all other actions that night (priority 0).
  2. Block all actions of the player that night. The target player is notified when this occurs (priority 2).
  3. Kill the player. The target player is notified when this occurs (priority 4).

It only says the Block and Kill actions notify the target player, not the Protection. So if gnut and Jinx are telling the truth, one of them was targeted by a Kill..??
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It can?

Actually this made me reread the RT mechanic specifics:

  1. Protect the player from all other actions that night (priority 0).
  2. Block all actions of the player that night. The target player is notified when this occurs (priority 2).
  3. Kill the player. The target player is notified when this occurs (priority 4).

It only says the Block and Kill actions notify the target player, not the Protection. So if gnut and Jinx are telling the truth, one of them was targeted by a Kill..??
That's what I've been asking people to review :bored I think what I wrote could be relevant to help narrow what comp we could have. And I was left with the impression people can hold elixirs to use later and those actions were in elixirs.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It can?

Actually this made me reread the RT mechanic specifics:

  1. Protect the player from all other actions that night (priority 0).
  2. Block all actions of the player that night. The target player is notified when this occurs (priority 2).
  3. Kill the player. The target player is notified when this occurs (priority 4).

It only says the Block and Kill actions notify the target player, not the Protection. So if gnut and Jinx are telling the truth, one of them was targeted by a Kill..??
So greg/jinx got protected? That's the mecha kill (though odd that the "killed" person gets notified LOL).

Second mafia got Panda, who didn't steal my role.

And that's the night.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
That's what I've been asking people to review :bored I think what I wrote could be relevant to help narrow what comp we could have. And I was left with the impression people can hold elixirs to use later and those actions were in elixirs.
Elixir is the other mechanic
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Hardy Want to claim a role?
I really don't want to no.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just as likely there‘s 1 big mafia, or people being protected by Docs. Many players, many possibilities. Hardy scum is the most straightforward and simplest.

Le Razor
There's no chance there is a single team after the snk fiasco come on...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I didn't expect Panda to die, he was an obvious protection target.
Penguin's death is tragic but at least it got us a mafia. Kinda bummed with the masons choice tho, there were not one but two SuperMasons in the open.

Im in page 60 but before I forget

If Hardy is Mafia then DD is probably Town since he attempted to get DD lynched yesterday. Unless he knew it was hopeless and was trying to fool us.
I think the Hardy vote should make DD town, though would need to go back and see how much time was left of the phase when he voted, think very little. Still kinda dangerous with all the DD votes.
This makes like zero sense, Seraph was Mentor. The reason I voted DD after all was because I didn't like the reactions for the train on Sera and Im 100% sure there's like 3 scum in between his voters.

Not defending Hardy btw, just pointing out the reasoning is big BS.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I suppose xnut can‘t be substitute teacher? I think he‘d have suicided N1.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I slept for so long. Hopped on the thread to see 3 dead bodies. Scrolled a bit to see 2 people incriminating me. First on raven, she did say they have no recruiter so that's already one lie. Still though, if it was anyone but raven I wouldn't even be debating this but now I'm trying to figure out what happened. Pretty sure i was the first person to request recruitment. Why would I suicide that way? And there's xnut with lovers claim? Haven't even spoken to this person since last game 😂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top