You tell me, you literally just hinted at it in a stroke of ego, we know you are impulsive player so now Im going to consider the possibilityyou think i would throw hardy under the bus if i were mafia. lmao. nice brain you have. well suits a pigeon
You tell me, you literally just hinted at it in a stroke of ego, we know you are impulsive player so now Im going to consider the possibilityyou think i would throw hardy under the bus if i were mafia. lmao. nice brain you have. well suits a pigeon
the problem is you think it's a stroke of ego thats why you will look bad.You tell me, you literally just hinted at it in a stroke of ego, we know you are impulsive player so now Im going to consider the possibility
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Consider what you want, It weight nothing.Im going to consider the possibility
I don't trust:Ok sakura so lets assume all double roles are legit, who are 5 names you could name to be mafia?
I meant they could have failed out of not knowing his target, but what Gry wrote makes more sense.that's if they knew who demon's target was
Wasn't the thing that would make me look bad the post before you quoted me that?the problem is you think it's a stroke of ego thats why you will look bad.

I think she slipped hard, not a lynch candidate rn but we definitely cannot consider her to be confirmed anymore, not until a det proves her.Idk what there could possibly be to reveal in a "gotcha!" other than her being Mafia Mason, but I have difficulties believing that with how she lynched Hardy, and her current suspects I certainly also agree with.
I don't like how you make those questions before sharing, tbh. Second time you do so.I went silent cause I was cooking lol. @Farfalla did you get a spy result and was it on me or Vandred by any chance?
))
Sakura first I want to congratulate you for being very chill this game, I really think you improved a lot, and except the xnut discussion I believe he was a big part of why it went wrong, you didn't over react to people suspecting you, which is normal in this game.btw @Shad , who do you think would be the best lynch choice for today?
I kinda trust you and Raven the most so far, raven especially after the Hardy stunt yesterday, but today she wants to go for desin, and I'm not entirely sure about that, and that's because I have a theory in which the possibility of duplicate roles to actually be possible.
And that's because there are so many blocking and protecting and killing actions because of the RT, that can be used by both parties, but can definitely be more advantageous to mafia since they're unknown to us and free to choose targets during the night, whereas we on the other hand need to figure out who's worth protecting and have high chances of protecting the same targets with more than one RT which is such a waste, because if we straight out claim to protect someone in particular mafia will do the math and make out who to kill instead....
So with that in mind, townies having 2 spies 2 hoes and 2 bps isn't that farfetched in my mind. Correct me if my thinking is farfetched.
So if we go for desin and he proves to be prostitute, then welp, what do we do next? kill vandred, and if vandred proves to be also prostitute we're fucked, we just killed both blocking roles.
There also seems to not be any hiders in the game so someone hiding behind me or DD at night to avoid death is also not an option... and we're out in the open so obviously won't be killed by night. And while I'd see it as an advantage to be BP right now, there's a high chance one of us will be eventually lynched, and if you choose me and I end up BP like I claim then what? kill DD too? what if he's also BP? (or vice versa) and from the way he's been playing he's definitely not been his usual troll self, but then again after he got lynched last game while being townie, he might have decided to change his approach on the way he's playing (or using it as a cover for his mafia play), and I know I am what I claim to be so yeah...
And ofc same thing goes for second spy claim, as the first spy is already dead....
And in ending of my theory, the double roles can be possible also because of the level of distrust double claims will inflict. Making it more likely for them to be lynched than night killed.
Anyway, my two cents, I'm gonna go with either Shad or Raven's decisions today.
Pretty unlikely at this point and Gry can use the Det only once with necromancy without knowing the sanityWasn't the thing that would make me look bad the post before you quoted me that?
I think she slipped hard, not a lynch candidate rn but we definitely cannot consider her to be confirmed anymore, not until a det proves her.
How many times have you accused me now of being buddy-buddy with someone I'm not? Holt, hardy, Lambu?and the way you and lambu seem to be so buddy buddy makes me think you're together in some way. But that would also make me doubt Shad and I refuse to go there atm))
Gry and I aren't being "buddies" tho, we stand in completely different positions.and the way you and lambu seem to be so buddy buddy makes me think you're together in some way. But that would also make me doubt Shad and I refuse to go there atm))
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Then she cannot be confirmed until she dies, and they are never going to kill her ayyyPretty unlikely at this point and Gry can use the Det only once with necromancy without knowing the sanity
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can totally picture her making that kind of gloat post out of being a mafia mason and thinking that's an amazing move, just how she was so proud of dropping that message that helped our team to lose some games ago. Yeah, it's something to have in mind. Still weird why she'd protect the recruiter as a mafia mason tho, so she still has that, but again, nothing solid, weird plays happen all the time.@Farfalla opinion in the Raven convo rn?
Then she cannot be confirmed until she dies, and they are never going to kill her ayyy