Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Who do I give the elixir to? I was thinking Orgz or Farf but see Shad and Grysun hatching a plan? Although if Desin is lynched and flips Mafia then that all but confirms van so that's an option as well.
Sadly I have no use with an escort around and am not certain about my sanity (altho Evil targeting DD looked legit to me).
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Van first posts in the game while analyzing the mechanic:

So unless it's roleless Masons, townies would have to paralyze themselves for most of the game for a slim chance of respawning once, without getting confirmed in the process, while the scum get free kills?
On DD Asking Townies to farm Elixir
Again, who are the "we townies"? Just the passives (not "we" since you're active) or a suggestion for every townie?
Both this posts are hinting active slightly.

Gave a hint it active on D2: My role is active and I've had it before

Then claimed Prostitute and the rest is history.

~
I'm searching using confirmation bias, I'm just a human
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Van first posts in the game while analyzing the mechanic:



On DD Asking Townies to farm Elixir


Both this posts are hinting active slightly.

Gave a hint it active on D2: My role is active and I've had it before

Then claimed Prostitute and the rest is history.

~
I'm searching using confirmation bias, I'm just a human
kill xnut at night im gonna use protection rail tracer so that belserion fails in protecting xnut.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
About Lambu, his role claim is weird but I don't think a mafia member would clear Greg when we were going for his head and provide the point that Panda's death post error indicated Hardy was mafia and it was a suicide they missed at first.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If escort doesn't die now, I'll try to get a RT as well.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
The chance that Gry and Shad are mafia since the start and found the perfect cover is... kinda cool, not gonna lie lol
This thought crossed my mind for a second too but I just find it too hard to believe the two of them are Mafia with Hardy, and no way is there an orange Mafia at this point. They're legit imo. (And if they're not, I'm not even mad, that's just incredible.)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I think even tho I find it weird that if xnut and Des are mafia, why isn't mafia trying to get Van dead instead, I'll join the Des wagon after looking at the collection of info we have on them...
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yeah Van at least did hint an Active role...

Btw @Raven pretty much all the cases you build are heavily based on how people interacted with you specifically. Can't help but think you're having tunnel vision a la Sakura last game. No offense, just an observation. Also, it's kinda mind-boggling to see how you're 100% sure xnut is NOT Mafia... I missed if you gave an actual reasoning for that...?
Xnut is mafia

I'm saying what the RT mechanic we can kill him at night, he is a burden on mafia not town.

There is a lot of reasons why we shouldn't kill xnut with a lynch including Bel and desin having a good chance of being an escort and many more, we discussed it a lot, trust me leave xnut for now, he is already dead. The mechanic allow us to kill at night.

@Belserion Gry has the most important role and I've confirmed him, he recruited me using necro, he can use doctor, mortician pirate, detective and many more roles if he stays alive, please pass the elixir to him, @digitaldude do it as well, if he gets both he will pass one tomorrow at passing the elixir is a free action.

@gnut @Organizized please protect gry so that he can drink it tonight.

Guys we could have just used pirate today and gone the easy way, but we took a huge risk to reveal and trusted that town can coordinate around gry.

Please do your best, if desin dies escort you can go easy, but if he is not escort double all actions on Gry.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I think even tho I find it weird that if xnut and Des are mafia, why isn't mafia trying to get Van dead instead, I'll join the Des wagon after looking at the collection of info we have on them...
cause you fugged up or desin is bomber man.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
kill xnut at night im gonna use protection rail tracer so that belserion fails in protecting xnut.
Lol this would never happen but ok.

@gnut @Organizized i'll give the elixir to Orgz if Desin doesn't flip Mafia. If he does I'll give it to Van. I'm telling you guys this because I don't know how it works, I know passing the elixir is priority 0 but I'm not sure what happens if the person I give it to is targeted to be killed by Mafia. I'm thinking they should still receive it and it will activate but just to be safe Bodyguard protection would go a long way for them, unless Mafia have a strongman. Hopefully it was one of Hardys choices.

And I still think Lambu should vote last on whoever is decided.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
We are killing xnut sakura, mafia can protect vandred in case desin is townie. So we gotta kill xnut but belserion will try to keep xnut a live thats why im taking her protect rail tracer. You and shad use railtracer to kill xnut.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@Farfalla I didn't quite get the whole PM situation.

You said you got different PMs being blocked N2 and N3, but hosts corrected it, is that it?

Btw, even though I know I'm the one who brought up the possibility of you being blocked, as I've said I'm not sure I buy that. I certainly didn't find any reason to suspect you were lying about not having Night actions, so unless the Mafia are just much more big brain than me (always a possibility) I'm not sure why they'd risk wasting their Escort on someone Passive.

Which is why Gajeel is still kinda highly sus in my book.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
We are killing xnut sakura, mafia can protect vandred in case desin is townie. So we gotta kill xnut but belserion will try to keep xnut a live thats why im taking her protect rail tracer. You and shad use railtracer to kill xnut.
DD are you ok with passing the elixir to gry as well?
We can always pass next day and have the 2 BG protect the person that drinks it
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
DD are you ok with passing the elixir to gry as well?
We can always pass next day and have the 2 BG protect the person that drinks it
im thinking pass it to orgz, he is confirmed plus he will die if he guesses the mafia kill.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla I didn't quite get the whole PM situation.

You said you got different PMs being blocked N2 and N3, but hosts corrected it, is that it?

Btw, even though I know I'm the one who brought up the possibility of you being blocked, as I've said I'm not sure I buy that. I certainly didn't find any reason to suspect you were lying about not having Night actions, so unless the Mafia are just much more big brain than me (always a possibility) I'm not sure why they'd risk wasting their Escort on someone Passive.

Which is why Gajeel is still kinda highly sus in my book.
On N2 after spying on Gaj, I got a PM saying my results (which were null). On N3 after spying on Van, I got no reply. So I PMd the hosts asking if I was supposed to recieve a PM that never came, and they PMd me the same they did on N2.

Yeah, agree with you there, it's just the m. detective paranoia after Misho's death (which would also make the chances of being find out by a m. detective smaller, since they only had N1 before targeting me, and in that case they'd have checked Misho instead). We could switch to Gaj, but then the escort issue remains.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
im thinking pass it to orgz, he is confirmed plus he will die if he guesses the mafia kill.
Orgs won't have time to drink it if you let mafia know right? There is still a possibility that can use RT kill.

Let focus on 1 person drinking at the time, what do you think?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I think even tho I find it weird that if xnut and Des are mafia, why isn't mafia trying to get Van dead instead, I'll join the Des wagon after looking at the collection of info we have on them...
because you are doing them a favor by getting rid of the prostitute?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top