I also considered Spying on you the night before and Mortician on Evil to see if you spied him, but chose to trust in you. Hope I'm right with this, though I wouldn't sulk if you pull one over us because it'd be very well done.I didn't wait on Van cause Des action confirmed mine already and I was bugged about my PM. Thought that would be the relevant input my result could bring.
People have been on me since D1 '-' Lambu and Misho 'cause of the oddlooking post I left behind with my vote, then Greg and Hardy cause I didn't support their lil Sera pull, and so on. Tbh one of the things I considered this night was spying on you, 'cause I didn't wanna risk sulking on a mastermind move victory at the end of the game and didn't think they'd kill Shad over a BG or a BG target, and I wasn't sure about you either. I'm fine with being suspected, it's a part of the game, but I'll still argue back on the suspicions. Won't call them ridiculous cause I didn't get confirmed at any point, but to me some accusations look like asspull... Like the "kept Des relevant" one.
While writing this, I just recall a post from Van I saw yday and forgot to bringing here while working, a sec.