Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Gajeel on N3 and N4 -> N3 because Farf's results on top of his behaviour, N4 because there's no longer any doubt.
Explain this to me? What you had to work with on N3 and N4 was solely my result, nothing changed in between for that doubt remark. Gry's result only came on D5.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Explain this to me? What you had to work with on N3 and N4 was solely my result, nothing changed in between for that doubt remark. Gry's result only came on D5.
After the desin lynch there's no longer any doubt who to target for me, Gajeel was absolutely my best bet.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was thinking more of Depressed Mafioso but that one also works.
Asks for lynch if he's still alive by D5?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,673
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh Vand let's be frank, I have difficulties seeing you being town, not just the double Prostitute but overall your playstyle is strange this game. Granted you're busy and all but... who would the last mafias be? If the rabbit hole really goes so deep that we'll lose soon then not sure who's recruiting mafias into Depressed Mafioso roles.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Why? Isn't xnut also confirmed? Isn't it better for them to be using him to do the dirty work so if I'd target him it wouldn't rly matter?
Yesterday we were missing a kill after I blocked Gaj, thought it was a better idea to block him again. Having said it outright yesterday, I gambled on the mafia choosing him either because they have to for RT reasons or numbers. My bad if all the successful kills have been from xnut so far I guess, I'm already positive I could have picked better targets but welp, Bel is saying he doesn't even show up on the pad so...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yesterday we were missing a kill after I blocked Gaj, thought it was a better idea to block him again. Having said it outright yesterday, I gambled on the mafia choosing him either because they have to for RT reasons or numbers. My bad if all the successful kills have been from xnut so far I guess, I'm already positive I could have picked better targets but welp, Bel is saying he doesn't even show up on the pad so...
Yeah but Gry also did math that showed it was likely the mafia simply couldn't RT kill anymore. Raven using it on Lambu today kinda solidifies that, but what he brought y'day alone was reasonable. Also imo if someone failed to do something, they just don't keep on repeating it... they go with non obvious ones...
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Agree on this. If Gajeel isn’t Bomb then it’s highly likely Vandred is, and while me or Gry could tank the kill that would render us useless during the following Night phase. Better for someone without a Night Action to tank the Bomb lynch if possible.
Ok, will use elixr so I can be safe if Bel turns out to be the bomb
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,342
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ok, will use elixr so I can be safe if Bel turns out to be the bomb
Should probably ask the more active Townies if they agree though. And whether you should drink it or pass it to someone with a role if Gajeel turns out to be Bomb.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Maybe. You'll find out post-game, I guess.

You guys talk way too much though smh. Logging in to 20 pages to read every time sure drops your morale
I can personally relate to this.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm surprised none of y'all thought about it by now and asked >_>
Why? Isn't xnut also confirmed? Isn't it better for them to be using him to do the dirty work so if I'd target him it wouldn't rly matter?
see now you're just saying what I've been saying, yet no one even bothered to give me CREDIT or acknowledge what I said. But when it comes out of your fingers it's good and legit? the hell. One more reason I want out for. the entire game "I copied what others were saying" lmao check back posts and see who said what when and tell me that to my face again btw
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Gajeel I hope it wasn't my outbursts?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Mb '_' lemme fix it:

"Why? Isn't xnut also confirmed? Isn't it better for them to be using him to do the dirty work so if I'd target him it wouldn't rly matter?"

Zafiescu, Lucia. 2020"
xD you forgot the end quote :))), there , all good now <3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ah you put it after the year XD my bad, my bad
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yeah but Gry also did math that showed it was likely the mafia simply couldn't RT kill anymore. Raven using it on Lambu today kinda solidifies that, but what he brought y'day alone was reasonable. Also imo if someone failed to do something, they just don't keep on repeating it... they go with non obvious ones...
How do you know they failed? It seemed more likely to me that Gajeel was the one who succeeded. Going by your results my block was prevented, after all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top