Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I wasn't being bitchy or anything Farf, but Gry told me I'm just copying what other ppl are saying yesterday, when in fact I raised quite a few points and nobody bothered acknowledging them, then when they came and said the same things, it seemed to Gry that they were new and unique, but I'm the copycat when I complain about being ignored -_- kinda pisses one of ya know.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I wasn't being bitchy or anything Farf, but Gry told me I'm just copying what other ppl are saying yesterday, when in fact I raised quite a few points and nobody bothered acknowledging them, then when they came and said the same things, it seemed to Gry that they were new and unique, but I'm the copycat when I complain about being ignored -_- kinda pisses one of ya know.
Sakura is the best ^^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
How do you know they failed? It seemed more likely to me that Gajeel was the one who succeeded. Going by your results my block was prevented, after all.
I mean, you were the one that based your logic on the existence of a failed kill - that as you say now couldn't have happened cause of what you used as drive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't think you were bitchy D:
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I mean, you were the one that based your logic on the existence of a failed kill - that as you say now couldn't have happened cause of what you used as drive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't think you were bitchy D:
They weren't exclusive to me Farf. Probably not being the most articulate atm but my line of reasoning was:

We have one kill and it was me who prevented it -> they might have to use Gajeel to kill again -> probably a good idea to block him again
We have one kill and it would have been prevented if des hadn't blocked me -> probably a good idea to block him again
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,673
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I wasn't being bitchy or anything Farf, but Gry told me I'm just copying what other ppl are saying yesterday, when in fact I raised quite a few points and nobody bothered acknowledging them, then when they came and said the same things, it seemed to Gry that they were new and unique, but I'm the copycat when I complain about being ignored -_- kinda pisses one of ya know.
I swear I could find a post of mine that said the same thing you said but earlier than you. It was meant to tell you „sakura nobody is ignoring you but the point you raised was already previously discussed“.

Jeez
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I mean, you were the one that based your logic on the existence of a failed kill - that as you say now couldn't have happened cause of what you used as drive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't think you were bitchy D:
ah good good <3 just wanted to make sure I'm not misread or anything <3
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,673
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Man some of you people rly shouldn‘t be playing a liar/discussion game :bored
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Man some of you people rly shouldn‘t be playing a liar/discussion game :bored
honestly I keep asking myself why I play, cuz I can't freaking lie to save my life. But I enjoy trying to figure out who's lying tho, kinda addictive
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,673
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
honestly I keep asking myself why I play, cuz I can't freaking lie to save my life. But I enjoy trying to figure out who's lying tho, kinda addictive
Idk I think lying isn‘t your problem, you did well in SnK.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Unless someone objects, I suppose I’m drinking Elixir?
One of us should protect and the other kill Van xD
Let me let me lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can Orgz pass that elixir...idk but if so give it to gry.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,342
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Already asked Daws when he PM’d me about getting the Elixir, and I can’t drink/pass it and make another action on the same night.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,342
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
So if I wanna BG/RT then I gotta keep the Elixir for later. But Mafia would probably kill me before I get a chance to do anything with it if I don’t do it tonight.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gry....what should we do in your opinion so we are all on same page.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
man this day would end quickly if xnut was here...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

WHY DO YOU TORTURE US MAN
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hmmm guys, why is Hll getting the elixir again? Going by elimination, isn't he still in the gray group? Shouldn't he pass it to Greg?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top