Mhm yeah probably Asako. If you were mafia, it would have made no sense to confirm me anyway :3
A day phase can be ended earlier, if and only if one player has collected more than a half+1 of the second votes ("locked votes") of all players and each player has voted at least once (Absolute Majority Voting).
Day 5
Votes
( 6 / 6 )
MarmaladeSky >>> x0 ( )
Lady Pompom >>> x0 ( )
MarmaladeSky >>> x0 ( )
Juviii >>> x0 ( )
Copy Panda >>> x0 ( )
Vandred >>> x5 ( Asako [ #686 , #737 ] , Copy Panda [ #692 , #734 ] , Lady Pompom [ #694 , #735 ] , Juviii [ #701 ] , MarmaladeSky [ #707 , #738 ] )
Asako >>> x1 ( Vandred [ #736 ] )
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
no way there is a pirate + apprentice, it’s Asako or Juviii lying, but I believe it’s Asako--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No I'm definitely not let me talkThe last mafo os definitively Asako, she stirred town to votelock, got Van’s blood on our handsno way there is a pirate + apprentice, it’s Asako or Juviii lying, but I believe it’s Asako
Votekill Asako
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@MarmaladeSky @Juviii let’s end this
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I WANT THIS GAME TO END ALREADY DUDEAsako, you were clearly in a rush to kill van always telling people to votelock. And you asked if we voted van the day before too. I can search for those posts. Even Panda said you were looking kinda sus yesterday.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You left Pom alive cause Panda straight up said you were sus lolI WANT THIS GAME TO END ALREADY DUDE
It's exhausting me, i thought it was the end
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pompom do you really think i keep you alive when i already know you sus me more than juviii ?
Just reread pompom just reread my posts
Panda don't distrust me as much as you do, if i was mafia i could preferred to pick you over anything elseYou couldn’t kill both me and Panda unfortunately, but
@Juviii targets and results, who did you target last night?
If I was mafia i could lie all I could. I didn't target anyone cause i used psych to protect myself since any results rn would be pointless. But if i did target i'm sure the only result i could get was the mason recruitment.You couldn’t kill both me and Panda unfortunately, but
@Juviii targets and results, who did you target last night?
She wanted to go Van the first second she could when it was between him and desin. She imediately suggested we switched to van.Nice pompom getting that, guess van slipped
Should we lynch him today ?
And yesterday she seemed really impatient to end the day. I wonder why...should we lock and end the day ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm almost sure you are mafia pirate but this kinda smells like bomb.I'm willing to do the wall tho still considering i already summoned james powers, i need to commit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I guess I'm still using james powers considering I'm willing to suicide![]()
According to this:ah, nvm the wall @Lady pompom @MarmaladeSky you know what let's lynch us both
With the new rule, we got this considering we both get lycnhed as you distrust both of us and i know marma is clear
We four players so me and juviii lock each others
Townie got this
![]()
@SonOfDaws If both of us are top lynch, we both going to get lynched right ?
As much as i prefer winning this alive, I willing to do this for townie win
The lynch between two top voted players means the actual lynch gets randomized between them.If one or more players have the same amount of votes and locked votes, the time of the regular day phase won't be extended. The lynch will be randomised among these top voted players.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh....... Well guess i need my wallAccording to this:
The lynch between two top voted players means the actual lynch gets randomized between them.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Sure sure coward, i claim pirate like one of the first people without knowing if there one while I'm bomb meanwhile you clear even tho you waited till the last peoplesI'm almost sure you are mafia pirate but this kinda smells like bomb.