Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 28 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Gry, Scary Noona, Panda and Margi in Life dungeon

No, it was Margi. Ugh, getting those dungeon set ups confused.
@Erinyes Will you add who was in what dungeon and how they voted/received Vessels in your list?
This is shameful to call on Erinyes. You should be making your own notes. Even if it’s on your phone :nah

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
So magicians they start with roles right, why did some magicians enter the dungeon? You have no active roles?

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Have to go start tallying the results for the top 10, so I will not be active for a while. Will read everyything when I get back.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Scary noona margi and james rye the last voters on holt. Hermit started the train but he was defending himself. Hmmm

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
My thoughts on end day 1 voting left me suspicious a couple of people, including EH, Hermit, James, and a couple others to some degree.

The way I recall it started rolling after Farfalla placing a second vote on EH after Pompom's first.

Hermit did a self-defense vote and went for someone inactive with a vote and chose Holt (why not EH who had one more vote?).
Then, consecutively Scary Noona and Margi voted Holt saying they feel bad lynching a noobie (Hermit, although he is not?), and prefer an inactive.
After was an anti-train on EH building (vote by Gry), and while having the chance to also self defent by voting for Holt or Hermit EH chose Farfalla (with zero votes)?!
Hardy voted then on EH as well, and James went after to lock on Holt leaving him to further the lead and killing him.

Meanwhile Marmalade abstained and voted for myself saying she doesn't wanna decide, and desin also present didn't vote at all.

So, most stand-outish for me were EH and James, as well as Scary and Margi (who both gave reasons though)

What about your thoughts
Why would I vote Holt when it was Farfalla and Gry that were gankin me? I pointed out that they were ignoring my posterior reasoning on the same matter as copan about filling the dungeons so none could act and kill.

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Only 1 kill is not so bad. As I said I'm a magician, I didn't enter the dungeon. 10 people didn't go to the dungeons then, magicians town and mafia.

5 votes on Holt piled later in the day, the last 2 look bad, those belong to Mangi and Scary Noona, who both entered the same dungeon and Margi got the MV I think?

Following the votes DD got the MV by self-voting alone then? XD Looks like the majority now have roles.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Alright, i'm here now, what's going on?

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Okay, so Panda might have had a Vessel if Margi and Noona also claim to haven't receiving one and we have no way of disproving it.
I'm still behind in the back reading, but if Daws said that the vessel distribution happens after the killing, shouldn't his vessel have gone to someone else in the dungeon?

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So since I was the only goi in the dungeon I got the vessel?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess I dont need to enter dungeons anymore.
You can get more than one Metal Vessel.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Why would I vote Holt when it was Farfalla and Gry that were gankin me? I pointed out that they were ignoring my posterior reasoning on the same matter as copan about filling the dungeons so none could act and kill.
Marcie is Gry and I'm "Farfalla" :emocat I lost the love of my fellow SnK buddy with the vote and suspicion, I see

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Who's willing to come with me to the sixth dungeon?

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Just PM'd the hosts.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Only 1 kill is not so bad. As I said I'm a magician, I didn't enter the dungeon. 10 people didn't go to the dungeons then, magicians town and mafia.

5 votes on Holt piled later in the day, the last 2 look bad, those belong to Mangi and Scary Noona, who both entered the same dungeon and Margi got the MV I think?

Following the votes DD got the MV by self-voting alone then? XD Looks like the majority now have roles.
Hmmm some people (me included) keep forgetting James voted Holt (tho the order how the votes are written doesn't help).

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Scary noona margi and james rye the last voters on holt. Hermit started the train but he was defending himself. Hmmm
Dude, I was 2nd for Holt and I voted like 5-6 hours before the day ended for him. I just votelocked him because I believed someone was trying to save his skin despite him not having done anything at all in day 1.

I'm still behind in the back reading, but if Daws said that the vessel distribution happens after the killing, shouldn't his vessel have gone to someone else in the dungeon?
Yeah, but that post of mine happened before Daws posted his explanation. So that was me just guessing. In any case, we know Gry didn't got a vessel else he would have claimed so, meaning either Margi or Noona are the Vessel holder of that dungeon where Panda died.

MArGi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
France
All right, this Holt kill... I do understand why this makes me look really suspicious. I had been postponing my vote because I seriously had no idea about who to vote against; And then everyone became so active at the end of day 1 and I wanted to read what other players had to say. Eventually I had only 10 minutes left to vote and I panicked and chose to vote against Hold because he'd been inactive and I couldn't understand the votes against Hermit.
Feeling a bit stupid alright but guess I'll learn from this.

Btw Gry, what was the point of you changing your vote to EH?

What would the pros and cons of revealing who got a Metal Vessel be in you guys' eyes?

(kinda busy atm, will have to go back to read all previous posts)

Status
Not open for further replies.