Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 25 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Did Panda do anything D1 that would warrant a kill? There seems to be better choices out there. Hardy, Evil, Farfalla, and Gry were more active.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Any particular reason?
Sure, several. I signed up in the first post I made, barely understanding the mechanics. Later found that it was only making sense for gois to go, as having a role already the only benefit joining is only to vote on the MV. According to what I read in the thread only hermit and digitaldude wanted to go there and I don't trust either, so why waste my role.

That said I'm really surprised digital got the MV.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

im not goi
Guess that makes more sense now that digital got it (hermit claimed to have voted for you).

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Sure, several. I signed up in the first post I made, barely understanding the mechanics. Later found that it was only making sense for gois to go, as having a role already the only benefit joining is only to vote on the MV. According to what I read in the thread only hermit and digitaldude wanted to go there and I don't trust either, so why waste my role.

That said I'm really surprised digital got the MV.

Guess that makes more sense now that digital got it (hermit claimed to have voted for you).
Agree with you on the goi part. Magician going into dungeons last night wasn't the best course of action in my opinion, since it selfblock their roles. Only a magi should join dungeons, at least for now, since they can supervote. Magicians should've stayed out to use their actions. Imho, ofc.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Did Panda do anything D1 that would warrant a kill? There seems to be better choices out there. Hardy, Evil, Farfalla, and Gry were more active.
My paranoid ass tell me mafia will quote me askin to make sure aladdin lose, frame me and force a lynch.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Agree with you on the goi part. Magician going into dungeons last night wasn't the best course of action in my opinion, since it selfblock their roles. Only a magi should join dungeons, at least for now, since they can supervote. Magicians should've stayed out to use their actions. Imho, ofc.
It's kinda funny you say that now though, just went yesterday you were proudly declaring something along the lines of going into the dungeon to "selfblock" and confirm to not have killed anyone.

I also brought up the thing about people going into dungeons to self-block, and that whoever that didn't would be insta-sus, which everyone seems to haven't noticed. Yet farf says I'm odd and vote for me.

And now gry trusts her more than anyone.
Sorry for bad paraphrasing, I was referring to this post.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It's kinda funny you say that now though, just went yesterday you were proudly declaring something along the lines of going into the dungeon to "selfblock" and confirm to not have killed anyone.
Because back then there wasn't a limit on the number of players that could join a dungeon. If everybody went in, nobody would've die and if anyone died, blame on these that didn't joined. Which would be easy to identify since hosts PM us a list with the party members.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
i dont remember him saying anything, he just revealed being goi, and i think gry (maybe other persons ?) said they will vote for him. i guess they were afraid he got a role, maybe we need to check among people in this donjons, who would benefit from Panda's death ? i dont know if it's relevant though.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
what about the 1st donjons , who was there ?

i will do a recap in a couple of hours, when i update it, i will add everyone who self vote as goi as i assume they are.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
So, everyone should say:
1. where they were and who they voted for
2. their thoughts on end of day 1
Doesn't that paint a massive target on the vessel holder

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
So because dungeons weren‘t fully filled we only got like 13 people clear of being the killer of N1. Minus panda and Holt, we have 9 people that definitely have a mafia in it at least. Not much for now though.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Doesn't that paint a massive target on the vessel holder
What‘s the alternative? Some vessel holders could be mafia. We benefit more from knowing who voted who I think.
At least I doubt we are meant to just keep the metal vessels hidden.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

My paranoid ass tell me mafia will quote me askin to make sure aladdin lose, frame me and force a lynch.
That seems really stretching even for paranoia

I dislike how everyone is ignoring my questions, these are quite the softballs even.
:fan

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
13 dungeon goers, 9 who didn‘t. What is likely to have more mafias? Given let‘s say, 6 scum.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
What‘s the alternative? Some vessel holders could be mafia. We benefit more from knowing who voted who I think.
At least I doubt we are meant to just keep the metal vessels hidden.
Statistically lower. Not sure there's much reward at least this early. Let the vessels use their super ultra first or sth.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I didn’t enter any dungeon

I also found it strange and agree some of the names look top for mafia kills, but if Panda was not a bodyguard and he died, we should check who he was suspecting and what he said that alerted mafos or tp.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Literally nobody wants to talk about Day 1 🤔

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Just one kill either means we got one big Mafia or that a lot of Mafia joined the dungeons in night 1 for whatever reason or that someone got recruited. With so many Gois aka Vanilla Townies I would expect a sleeper among them. Or we had a Mentor getting a Mentee. If it is only one Mafia then they are pretty big and might have 1-2 or maybe even 3 Gois depending on their size and the role set-up hosts had planned for this match.

Bastards killed Panda. He had my vote in the dungeon.

Life dungeon had me, Scary Noona, Panda and Margi. The metal vessel now likely went on Margi, unless the kill happens after the metal vessel is obtained.

I do hope the other 2 dungeons went better at least.
You think Mafia went after one of your group to increase the chances of them getting the vessel in your dungeon? Unlike last game we got no night pads so it would be difficult to know whenever or not someone voted for who.

So, everyone should say:
1. where they were and who they voted for
2. their thoughts on end of day 1
1. Wasn't in any dungeon 'cause I am a magician and didn't wanted to selfblock myself.
2. You know me, I always suspect someone from the new players to be Mafia and I think the last three votes on Holt were all new players, right? Seems likely to me one of them is scum and either wanted to protect themselves or protect someone else or get an easy kill.

I went to the 2nd dungeon-Wind.

Was there with digital dude, Erinyes and Marmalade Sky. Gave my vote to Erin.
I got a role, PARTY ROCK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT WE ABOUT TO HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME.
I was in 2nd Donjon as Hermit said we were on 4, it didnt fill, i found that weird, will do a recap with all the donjons list asap.
I voted Marma
im not goi
So with all that info we know that Hermit's vote on erin was lost, erin voted marma, digi most likely voted himself given he didn't said he voted for someone else and claims a Vessel gain. That means Marma must have voted Digi else Marma would have gotten the Vessel 2-1-0 (marma+erin vs digi vs 0 votes due hermit's vote being lost).
Can you confirm @MarmaladeSky ?

Or Marm also voted for Erin or for hermit, then it would have come down to randomized luck. Self-voting seems a pretty bad plan to me. I think we should make teams of at least 3 people who agree on voting for one of them so that this person will get the vessel for sure. Mafia apparently cannot kill all 3 Vessels per night so sooner or later we should gain roles and one time per game abilities the longer the game progresses.

And you not gonna at least give us hints what you got? Or that extreme magic ability at least? Pleeeeeease~
You're the only one who came out with a role gain, Panda apparently died with the role gain for all we know and we don't know of of the other dungeon got the vessel. And we also cannot know for sure if everyone said the truth as Mafia might lie about having selfvoted while in truth giving their vote to their Mafia Goi and we are nonethewiser.

Not that I am aware of. Like hasn't he said something that made it quite clear that he was a Goi? Why would Mafia go for that instead of people who claimed to have roles aka be Magicians?

Literally nobody wants to talk about Day 1 🤔
Well, sorry for being at work and having to prepare for my party tomorrow, but the post is up now as you see.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Also, there was a dungeon that had only 4 people? Does that mean not enough went for the dungeons? What about the other dungeons? Did they have 5 people?

Status
Not open for further replies.