Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 84 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Wait a moment, you said you used your MV didn't you? Or am i confusing you with someone else?
I can't use it/it doesn't go into effect until after I equip and that takes a phase.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
You asked what I meant about it exposing you. That's my answer. I'm not telling them to lynch me.
No I mean you have no doubts I'm mafia, even tho that's not a given, just proved. But meh, I'll drop the safe plays and arguments, can't hold them against people, and again we have margin for errors.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Bel claims Burden and logically the 4th Dungeon should have the same MV, but because no one got the MV in the 4th Dungeon, there is no one to confirm what Bel said.

I guess it means one of the the 4th Dungeon Explorers is her teammate.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Here is the updated recap with latest datas, if I missed anything or if theres any mistake, feel free to tell me, i will fix it Asap, in next update !

(i might have missed some hints i will check later if i have enough time)

Hints and claims
Hints and claims

1. GrySun as Hakuryuu - Magician, has a passive role #1356became Magi #1322 #1418
2. Scary Noona as Serendine - she said she has an active night role #42 and had the role before #56 claimed mortician #1362
3. Lady pompom as Falan -> said shes a magician #539 she is sickly #824
4. Evil3ye as Scheherazade - he said he has a relatively mediocre role with an action #75
5. Crescent Jinx as Gyokuen - Magician - she said she dislikes her role and had nightmares from last time she got it #695 claimed det #1600
6. Copy Panda as Aladdin -> Goi - killed on N1
7. Erinyes as Muu - Magician #480
8. MarmaladeSky as Morgiana - Magician #502
9. Equaling Heaven as Judar - claims to be goi #469 claimed he received MV necromancer #1225
10. MArGi as Kouen - formerly Goi who received a MV #629 the role she got is passive #882
11. Digitaldude as Sharrkan -> claimed to be goi who got MV #472 Mafia Goi MV Spy Mafia detective day killed on D2
12. Desin24 as David - Active role but boring #139
13. James Rye as Ugo - Hinted magician who didnt want to block himself #499 Janitor lynched on D2
14. Demonspeed as Kougyoku -> claims to be goi #471
15. Farfalla as Yamraiha - magician , her role was used in the prvious game (Bnha MG93) #501
16. Seraph as Jafar - goi #761
17. Hardy as Kouha - Goi and get MV #758
18. Hermit as Yunan - Magician #467 said he has an active night role with situational advantages #1258
19. Brandish μ as Sinbad -> said he's a goi #188 magician - hinte an one time use role
20. Shobu_Yoruichi as Cassim
21. Belserion as Koumei - claimed to be Goi #477 got MV#1313
22. Holt as Masrur -> Goi - lynched on D1
23. Haya-san as Hakuei - said she has a night role she used on N1 #566
24. Shinobi as Alibaba -> never got the role before, she said she s a magician #549

Actions

Night actions :
N1
Haya-san use -> ??? #566
Pompom-chan -> passed sickly vote on gry #824
Brandish ->action used on ??? succeeded #1268
crescent investigated on bel or farf and got innocent

N2
Haya used her action on ??? ->
Pomopm-chan -> passed sickly on EH
Gry - boosted farf priotity with Magi power #1322
crescent investigated - bel or farf and got guilty

N3

N4

Day actions :
D1

D2

D3

D4

Mechanisms
Mechanisms

Dungeons

Day 1

1st dungeon - element life - start
Players wo said where they will enter :

panda #22
grysun #24

Players who entered :
Scary Noona (non goi) -> voted panda #561
Panda
Margi -> received the MV
Gry (assuming hes non goi)-> voted panda #464

2nd dungeon - element wind- clairvoyance
players who said where they will enter :

hermit #30
evil #75
DD #115

Players who entered :
Erinyes ( non goi) - Voted Marm #474 #480
Hermit (non goi) - Voted Erin #467
Digitaldude -Self voted - got MV #472
Marmalade (non goi) -Voted erin #502

3rd dungeon- element sound - word
Players who say will enter :

demonspeed #25
Eq Heaven #47
Shobu #131

Players who entered :
Equaling Heaven -self voted #469
Demonspeed - Self voted #471
Shobu_Yoruichi (probably non goi) - Voted hardy #836
Belserion - Self voted #477
Hardy -Self voted - got MF #758

Players who didnt enter any dungeon
Lady Pompom -used sickly
Evil
Brandish -claimed using a once time ability
Desin
Shinobi
Haya - claimed using doc
Crescent Jinx - claimed using det
Farfalla
James

Seraph

Day 2

The 4th Dungeon- Element: Lightning - Negate

Players who said they enter :
Brandish #866
Evil #1095
Sakura #1137

Players who entered
Brandish (non goi)->#1187
Sakura (non goi)-> voted Brandish 1244
Evil (non goi) -> Voted Brandish #1174

The 5th Dungeon- Element: Lightning - Negate
players who said they enter :
Belserion #972
Players who entered
Belserion (goi) -> got MV 1313

The 6th Dungeon -Element: Water - Gain
Players who said they enter :
Seraph #555
Eh #554
Demonboi #912

players who entered :
Seraph (goi) -> selfvoted #1498
EH (goi) -> self voted #1170 got Mv necromancer #1225
Demon boi (goi) ->selfvoted

Players who didnt enter any dungeons :

Lady Pompom - used sickly
Erinyes
Desin
Shinobi
Haya - claimed using doc
Crescent Jinx - claimed using det
Farfalla
Hermit
Grysun
Marmalade
Hardy - got Mv on D2

Shobu
Margi - got MV on D2

Day 3

The 4th Dungeon- Element: Lightning - Negate

players who said they will enter

The 7th Dungeon -Element: Heat - Vote
players who said they will enter

Demonboi #1251

you forgot to add I mentioned my role isn’t active and it’s not somethin I had before…

So ehow, everyone ignored that post i . i

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
The odds of farf being a bastard role like that are significantly lower than the result being correct. That's how it is. On top of that I do not like the hider claim

votekill Farfalla no nice boobs for me I guess

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
@GrySun there it goes... that's my benefit of the doubt.
Slim chances so if you guys decide one of us is going for sure today, I'll vote Bel based on odds, but in case she's truthful, lynch me first or leave the both of us for tomorrow when she has her vessel on.
On the contrary, between you 2 I‘d lynch her first. Burden can let us lynch you right after if she was town.
Though the DM angle is annoying. So Cres just happened to investigate the 1 goi with a Det-bait?

That said, DD could‘ve also been a townie DM actually. Tho he did the kira gif in discussion thread..

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
The connection between you guys has less to do with lovers or posts and more to do with my role. Anna doesn’t have the patience for her role. I have been it before and was a little cra-cra all game which makes Bels read on me all the funnier (same role as that game , props girl)

@Farfalla and @Belserion

one of you is mafia and one is town

Got innocent on one of you and guilty on the other.
Damn you jinx, I am writing this huge suspects post for already an hour and the data is now all outdated and to the trash :D

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I can't use it/it doesn't go into effect until after I equip and that takes a phase.
Brilliant. So we leave you both be I guess, and back to Assassin hunting?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The odds of farf being a bastard role like that are significantly lower than the result being correct. That's how it is. On top of that I do not like the hider claim

votekill Farfalla no nice boobs for me I guess
But the bastard role would be Bel not Farf. Where is your attention Hardy?

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Nvm the rest what you said makes sense if you assume the typo. Meh.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Brilliant. So we leave you both be I guess, and back to Assassin hunting?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But the bastard role would be Bel not Farf. Where is your attention Hardy?
On my baby. I got Farf wrong.

I'm not keeping good track of magicians and gois ngl. It's too much for me.

Point remains though. Just change farf with bel in that sentence.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
!votekill shinobi for now, accusing her of panda murdering and/or DD assassination.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
WAIT WHAT?! All this risking my Life in dungeons and hoping for enough votes to get a Vessel and then i still gotta wait an entire day for this to kick into effect??? Man i wish i had read this special mechanic properly...:m3j

No I mean you have no doubts I'm mafia, even tho that's not a given, just proved. But meh, I'll drop the safe plays and arguments, can't hold them against people, and again we have margin for errors.
Well to her it's a given, same for you i suppose. :grumble

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Interesting results, but I think it’s more likely Bel is the mafia here and not Farfy, Bel has been under rada4 for somet8me, being tagged ocasionally and coming to answers things. Farfy is very trusted like Gry and that can be dangerous, but so far, given the list of peoplein dungeons, Farfy has more chances of being the killer, while she entered a dungeon twice, so she couldn’t be the killer, that doesn’t mean she would not be mafia tho, her pals could as well be having her enter dungeons while they do the kills, same for Farfy if she is not the one doing the kills herself.

Like Gry said, maybe lynch Bel and go for Farfy after if Bel is town.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Between Lala and Bel I'd rather lynch Bel.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Trying to make a loose ranking in suspicious level, don't take the colours as mafia team affiliations or something, just regular RAG status.

Very Suspicious
Gry (Dungeon 1, Assassin-squad)

Holding out for any role indication for the first two days with the argument he tried to blurr the line for the mafia, as he was not sure what they were going for. Claiming now to have become the magi with a passive role. Day 1 voting was to save Holt, which doesn't say anything to this point, and day 2 you weren't voting due to pom, so not much to say here. What doesn't sit well with me is still the humongous day 1 trust-list, which is just a very unusual thing to do and seemed like a Traitor thing to do. Last time you were Traitor with Gajeel it took him five days to recruit you, so I can absolutely see you taking a bolder shortcut here. Supporting this theory is the lack of kills, as well as your longevity. An other option for you being core mafia member who announced to go to dungeon 1 (as a magician with no personal benefits) guarantee the following mafia goi to get hands on the MV. An other thing that just didn't sit well with me is day 2 eagerness to completely ignore the dungeon goers and look for patterns there but start killing off the Panda-squad, endangering especially our investigative roles, way too early in the game as those need usually two or three workable results to be useful. Perhaps this has something to do with your team mostly being inside dungeons, so shifting focus away from them.
Brandish (Panda-squad, Dungeon 4)
I trusted him on day 1 as he was the only one who openly said he was a goi, on day 2 I gave him the pass to have forgotten or having not had time to submit the dungeon choice by end of day. On that day he joined the dungeon and I even joined the same dungeon to vote for him to grand him the MV. Needless to say this trust has now all completely been scattered to thousand pieces. The dungeon wasn't conquered because he fake-goi'd town delaying the vessel use. Looks like an innocent play, but I think it's a very calculated mafia manoeuvre to slow down town or have an inside man on the dungeon who would be clear from Assassin squad and Panda-squad all together. The claim or reason as well seemed rather unconvincing, as after the first role use there was no reason to go into a dungeon, much less without disclosing not being a goi.
Crescent Jinx (Panda-squad, Assassin-squad) striking that part, came before the Belsa-Farf-Detective reveal,
She made an efford to very much stay under the radar the first two days, with votes, as well as non participation in discussions. Somehow she flies very much under the radar as well as her involvement in the Holt train - being very much endangered herself at some point. It's day three and we still haven't gotten any information on or out of her, but she keeps baiting putting it down on the long bench. Seems like very evasive mafia play to me. Now obviously Town

Suspicious
Hermit, Marmalade & Erin (Dungeon 2, Assassin-squad)
Can't put the finger on it who of them is more suspicious. Everyone of them are in the same digital empowering dungeon, however all of them voted to kill DD's partner James which made me recategorize them to the second group. Hermit had this whole day 1 lynch around him, Marm being dodgy and not contributive, Erin accused me of being the Assassin who is now framing her pushed me into the dungeon on day 2 didn't follow herself.
Scary Noona (Dungeon 1, Dungeon 4)
She keeps going to dungeons while having a role, I already explained my problem with that. The role claim mistake was more of a misinterpretation of what are roles and what are power-ups, so had to move her from the top sus braked to this one. This role is going to be harder to fake as mafia, but it's not impossible, certainly easier to make mistakes, so see no reason to lynch her today anymore. Still can't get to fully trust her yet because of the willingness to do dungeon-crawling.
Margi (Dungeon 1, MV)
She was among the Holt voters who possibly saved an endangered mafia from a lynch, acquired the MV in a dungeon where someone was killed, while walking in there unannounced. I can see her both being tied to Scary or Gry to have helped her obtain the vessel.
Shobu (Dungeon 3, Assassin-squad) & Hardy (Dungeon 3, MV)
Dungeon 3 looked the most town to me in the beginning, but increasingly keep raising eyebrows here and start questioning the interaction here.

Neutral
Demon (Dungeon 3, Dungeon 6)

The forever unlucky dungeon goer. This doesn't seem like a very strong case but paired with non-contributiveness the "bad luck" could also be a mafia member avoiding any role claim by pretending to be a vanilla to later be activated as a blended in townie. Now there is really nothing he can do if he is a roleless townie goi being whacked by RNG, but I wouldn't completely close my eyes on him.
[cutting this section shorter now to join back the discussion with new information]
Heaven
Kinda sus but not really, will see what will come around the MV use.
Lady Pompom
Seemed genuine, but could be hiding behind der Sickness thing
Desin
I was suspecting him being the detective and tried to defend him last days, now after the Jinx reveal will really depend on the role claim sometime. We'll see
Shinobi
Think more trusted by me than not. Don't know many games with her but seemes genuine, but not sure.
Seraph
Also rather neutral so far.

Trusted
Haya
, I had a very townie feel about Haya the first day with the questioning she made about the mechanics and figured out the must be magician. Second day she narrowed down the role confirming being a magician with some hints, day 3 doing a full discloser as Doctor. Natural progression as it should be. Really gives no reason to doubt this claim at this point. Hopefully she is responsible for kill prevention, but not sure whether it is a beneficial or not to disclose targets already.
Jinx, revealed Detective results on day 3 of belsa and Farfalla

Belserion & Farfalla
Is this really a question at this point? Farfalla fits both Kill scenarios, she "refused" to do the Assassin-check, while Belsa selfvoting in dungeons and got an MV. Panda killer right here.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Interesting results, but I think it’s more likely Bel is the mafia here and not Farfy, Bel has been under rada4 for somet8me, being tagged ocasionally and coming to answers things. Farfy is very trusted like Gry and that can be dangerous, but so far, given the list of peoplein dungeons, Farfy has more chances of being the killer, while she entered a dungeon twice, so she couldn’t be the killer, that doesn’t mean she would not be mafia tho, her pals could as well be having her enter dungeons while they do the kills, same for Farfy if she is not the one doing the kills herself.

Like Gry said, maybe lynch Bel and go for Farfy after if Bel is town.
Bel's claim is super hard for a mafia to do. Really fucking bold, if she was scum she would have no need to go the extra mile and do that.

Farf is just a hider. Mafias love that claim.

No I ain't having that. Makes me think either you or gry are in cahoots with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.