Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 156 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
If the game is balanced red is dead, orange somehow picked up Brandish as a free-for-all traitor and still has their goi(margi or demon) and yellow got 2 magicians left.

Hermit, shinobi and evil are all weird magicians that fit the yellow dream.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Honestly I have issues with people that claimed „trap powers“. Margi‘s BP, Seraph‘s BP, Evil‘s Banshee.

These roles were super popular for scum this game as it helps avoid being picked as a kill by other mafias.

Like, think about it:
Brandish - Avenger
Hardy - Avenger
Farfalla - Hider
Pompom - Bulletproof

So I‘m kinda wary of more such role claims used to avoid kills. Margi and Evil being biggest offenders.

Then look at me, claiming a role that‘s not a killßdanger and still living. Scums must think I‘m baiting with a trap role while they‘re all openly shielding themselves with trap roles. The projection.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Magician to goi and alliance chart

Scary - magician (green)
Jinx - magician (green)
Erin - magician (green)
Marmalade - magician (green)
desin - magician (green)
Pompom - magician (red)
James - magician (red)
Farfalla - magician (orange)
Brandish - magician (orange)
Shobu - magician (orange)
Gry - magician (???)
Evil - magician (???)
Hermit - magician (???)
Haya - magician (???)
shinobi - magician (???)

At least two yellows are missing here from 5 spots, lol wtf are those odds. That would make 7 scum of 15, almost half (!!!)

Panda - goi (green)
Heaven - goi (green)
Holt - goi (green)
digital - goi (red)
Hardy - goi (yellow)
Margi - goi (???)
Demon - goi (???)
Seraph - goi (???)
Belsa - goi (???)

Theoretically should be only one orange. but that would be 3 scum goi from a huge package of 9.

I don't think this is right. I think there are more scum goi that are probably Traitor or free for all sleepers that are now keep pretending to be gois, but are normal Mafia Member magicians.

I suspect Shinobi and Gry from the magicians, only then Hermit and Haya.

Gois are likely margi and demon scum. It's possible they're both and Margi might even be a recruited member already.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
  • Demon, we don't trust you! Do this!
  • Noo, Demon why did you do this?

:catshrug

You voted Bel and we are missing an orange goi. Your reluctant switch with shobu also looks pretty orange.
Funny to read this from you after everything that happened. The Orange Goi is mArGi. I have been used for days to cover her.

I refuse to die like this.

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Wow, finally home and 2 votes against me. Give me time to catch up.

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Hermit said he will go to dungeon 2 on day 1, you still picked him.
There were 4 or 5 players in total that said they have a role in d1, me and you included. You said you wanted to go to the dungeon too, desin said he has boring active role, iirc Scary said something about a role, Hermit said he has a role but but when he figured he can't perform his action if he entered the dungeon he looked like he regretted requesting to enter the dungeon, and I remember somehow that he considered not entering the dungeon when the hosts clarified that changes are accepted throughout the day phase. I thought he has an important role and targeted him thinking he won't enter the dungeon.
Dead when you revealed and cannot testify

Dead when you revealed and cannot testify
That why I said I was unlucky :catshrug Them and Scary dying too put me in this situation!
Conflicting results and makes no sense for him to target Hardy, as poisoner theory becomes less and less likely.
Doesn't make sense could also mean I'm just paranoid

You were even given a LIST of active players to target and check, you went for the one who said passive (and/or go dungeon). :facepalm
I have the list of active players! I went for a passive because I was worried I'm paranoid after all, I thought if a passive made some action at least I can see that. Doesn't sound good, I know. Now I can target active players, if I survived lol

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Honestly I have issues with people that claimed „trap powers“. Margi‘s BP, Seraph‘s BP, Evil‘s Banshee.
That's the role I got, and I can't change that. All other scum who pretended to have a simular role (Brandish and Hardy) are dead, so you mean I am also lying or what.

You on the other hand have a role that doesn't make sense in this setup at all.It skips days, when the whole game is build to target duneons, equip vessel and channel extreme magics at days. And you're still alive while being a freeman lmao, at least claim BP then. Oh no,too late for you. Now seraph challenged it.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
There were 4 or 5 players in total that said they have a role in d1, me and you included. You said you wanted to go to the dungeon too, desin said he has boring active role, iirc Scary said something about a role, Hermit said he has a role but but when he figured he can't perform his action if he entered the dungeon he looked like he regretted requesting to enter the dungeon, and I remember somehow that he considered not entering the dungeon when the hosts clarified that changes are accepted throughout the day phase. I thought he has an important role and targeted him thinking he won't enter the dungeon.

That why I said I was unlucky :catshrug Them and Scary dying too put me in this situation!

Doesn't make sense could also mean I'm just paranoid

I have the list of active players! I went for a passive because I was worried I'm paranoid after all, I thought if a passive made some action at least I can see that. Doesn't sound good, I know. Now I can target active players, if I survived lol
Pretty sure if you survive and are legit that you'll die right after and Town loses the game...

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Is this where you reveal that Restless Spirit is not your other ability.
Sadly, no.

Wait, who got the 4th MV?

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Belserion hey,i got faith and trust in you, would you mind giving your insights on all of the remaining players? Your hands will be tied for the lynch but you can help the team like this in a way. Please.
Did you miss where I said you're all scum? I'm serious :pls But in no particular order:

Shinobi - I already explained my feelings.

Demon - highest possibility of orange goi. He doesn't even pretend to not be shady. Like I kept asking yesterday, what was the point of using the sickly? But since I didn't trust him not to pull any mafia shenanigans I volunteered so he wouldn't pick his own convenient target. Or no target at all and spin some kind of web.

Margi - day 6 and I really don't have a feel of her. I will say that with technically two sicklies in the game and three mafias a healthy townie bulletproof doesn't seem that far-fetched to me. However if she's being coached her mentor should be proud. Orange goi a possibility of course.

Evil - playing very pro town. I trusted him. But then again I trusted Hardy so he can just as easily trick me. Lesson learned :nah

GrySun - don't put me on ignore list but seriously with 3 Mafias in the game and a doctor who made it clear she's protecting the Detective, how are you, the freeman, still alive? It's a valid question more to do with the role than you as a player. Anyone else claims this they get asked the same thing.

Hermit - most likely yellow scum since he can't be orange goi and I figure that's the last orange in the game. When he attempted to save Farf by dropping a vote on me with no explanation, then saying something vague about the time, I figured he was poorly attempting to save a teammate. But with the Brandish reveal that went out the window.

Haya - not sure if it's because she's new the Mafia are benevolent and allowing her to play, but it's rare a doctor survives this long. She's low on my distrust list though.

Seraph - I figured you for Townie since you went all teachers pet asking for penalty votes and was basically dungeon stalking. But I can't dismiss the possibility of you being orange goi. You're low with Haya.

Bel - townie surrounded by scum.

....wait is this all the players left?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
LOL Bel how can I not look shady. No matter what I do I am suspected :lmao.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
LOL Bel how can I not look shady. No matter what I do I am suspected :lmao.
I SAID COME WITH TO THE DUNGEON YOU SAID, NO I INFECT THE ONLY DETECTIVE CONFIRMED TOWNIE AND DONT EVEN PROVE IM TOWNIE WITH IT WTF DEMON

But then again I trusted Hardy so he can just as easily trick me. Lesson learned :nah
Pretty sure we all did. He made it to the trusted list of everybody.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I SAID COME WITH TO THE DUNGEON YOU SAID, NO I INFECT THE ONLY DETECTIVE CONFIRMED TOWNIE AND DONT EVEN PROVE IM TOWNIE WITH IT WTF DEMON
Honestly I am tired of replying to this. I don't remember seeing objections when Bel told me to vote her.

At this point I am not sure if I'll feel happier lynching the last Orange or seeing the Townies left facepalm because of their screw up.

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Pretty sure if you survive and are legit that you'll die right after and Town loses the game...
There is always night kills, Just do your best to avoid a mislynch for town.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
GrySun - don't put me on ignore list but seriously with 3 Mafias in the game and a doctor who made it clear she's protecting the Detective, how are you, the freeman, still alive? It's a valid question more to do with the role than you as a player. Anyone else claims this they get asked the same thing.
Nah I already said it‘s fine to ask about a role being alive, it‘s the player ones that irk me.

And honestly, I don‘t know. Either all 3 think I‘m mafia of another one and skipping me, all 3 think I‘m lying and baiting with a different role, or all 3 think I‘m an easy lynch for when the going gets tough. I find it extremely amusing.

Honestly I am tired of replying to this. I don't remember seeing objections when Bel told me to vote her.

At this point I am not sure if I'll feel happier lynching the last Orange or seeing the Townies left facepalm because of their screw up.
But Demon, tell me balance-wise, how can mafia be given Shapeshifter+Boss, Bomb+Strongman etc. and a townie gets Restless Spirit+Sickly? It‘s so weak in comparison it‘s downright insulting.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I was gonna vote you today, but what is it exactly would you infecting someone prove? Just that you have the ability? I can volunteer if you want considering I don't think they would try to kill me.
@Demonspeed if you don't go into a dungeon and you're going to use the sickly you should consider using it on me. Although I still don't know what you using sickly proves since it doesn't have an allegiance and allegiance doesn't seem to matter considering I got burden and DD got spy.
@Demonspeed

Took like 3 minutes to find two seperate posts to disagree with your great master plan. There's like 15 more posts from Hardy and others I suspect scum with same opinion, but they have their own manipulative interests in mind, but you get the idea.

MArGi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
France
All right, first things first votekill Demonspeed.

i‘m compiling a bunch of data about the game right now. In the meantime I hope that someone comes and says who was in 4th dungeon and its MV.
I was. Got the Prostitute role.

MArgi needs to be killed.
I said it previously, if there is an Orange Goi it's MArgi.
We kill mArGi today and prove my innocence.
Say it one more time? :XD What exactly makes you think I'm orange Goi?

Btw, sorry for not being around these last few days, I tried following the game however I could but really had a hard time and now have to work with whatever info I could catch and whatever is going on in my head.

Do ask me questions and I'll answer. I am still Healthy Townie for now, never lied about my role and EM.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
It's again weekend, and I made some plans, so tag me if you want me to respond. Will sporadically check thread today via phone, but not doing walls of text.

I'm fine with lynching those four people today, explained already before why - Demon, Gry, Margi, Shinobi

Won't rally for anyone in particular out of the three as it will look like I am definding "this-or-that" alligance scum again, and I am pretty certain they are all four scum, so it's just a losing battle, as will have to justify why killed that one in particular. Blabla, tl:dr

VOTEKILL MARGI

Will change in self defense (don't lynch me, I'm town) or if I see some scum tried to lynch someone else.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
But Demon, tell me balance-wise, how can mafia be given Shapeshifter+Boss, Bomb+Strongman etc. and a townie gets Restless Spirit+Sickly? It‘s so weak in comparison it‘s downright insulting.
It's not my fault. Vote me guys if you want but it'll be Town's loss.

All right, first things first votekill Demonspeed.

I was. Got the Prostitute role.

Say it one more time? :XD What exactly makes you think I'm orange Goi?

Btw, sorry for not being around these last few days, I tried following the game however I could but really had a hard time and now have to work with whatever info I could catch and whatever is going on in my head.

Do ask me questions and I'll answer. I am still Healthy Townie for now, never lied about my role and EM.
Process of elimination. It's not me, it doesn't look like it's Seraph so you are the only one left.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Demonspeed

Took like 3 minutes to find two seperate posts to disagree with your great master plan. There's like 15 more posts from Hardy and others I suspect scum with same opinion, but they have their own manipulative interests in mind, but you get the idea.
She is the one who suggested this. And I later replied to Seraph himself saying I would target her. Even today Hermit and Seraph asked me why I hadn't done it. But they missed Son's post.

MArGi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
France
It's not my fault. Vote me guys if you want but it'll be Town's loss.

Process of elimination. It's not me, it doesn't look like it's Seraph so you are the only one left.
Why does it not look like it's Seraph?

Status
Not open for further replies.