Games - Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game | Page 36 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 95 - Saint Seiya: Era of the Zodiac - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

ๆœ‰ๅไบบ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
Madame fallaFar's Daily Horoscope corner!
๐Ÿ”ฎ With the very last bits of their energy they can muster, the Teller takes to the stars one final time ๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ
"Sure, your sign might be considered a little unfiltered, bold and daring even; prone to being bored, one could say. But this also allows you to reach new heights other signs rarely ascend to. This week the Virgo moon will be in descent and Jupiter will be in retrograde, meaning it's high time for you to set out on a new venture. Yet, with the waning sun and rising tides also comes the warning not to overreach. Fate is a zero-sum game, and not one you can always win."

โ™‰Taurus โ™‰
"Despite your penchant for resting, over long enough periods of time, this might cause rusting. Your all-or-nothing demeanour makes it hard for you to change or to pivot at the exact moment you need. This week you will be once again presented with an opportunity and the stars have aligned for you to reach out. Though it might go against your nature, it might be your destiny."

โ™ŠGemini โ™Š
"You're charismatic and good with words, both written and in conversation. But your charm has a washing-machine type of effect; others believe you, no matter what you say, and consequently, you start believing it too. In the short term, that works wonders for you. In the long-term, you might find yourself cornered by a lack of good advice, and people around you to balance out your persona. This week, the stars will provide you with an opportunity in disguise to make a change in this. That person who argues against you might actually be looking out for you. For a change, it might be best to let someone else do the talking, and despite all odds, that might enrich your life greatly"

โ™‹ Cancer โ™‹
"You're a sensitive person who seeks both provide and give comfort. You forgive but don't forget, you set boundaries that are vigilantly guarded and maintained but are willing to take on the problems of others outside of that. You might find that this week requires you to shift the window a little, when a new but unknown problem shows up on the horizon. Though people tend to lose perspective when they face the unknown, the stars can do one better than disorient you, and instead, help you make acquaintance with a whole new worldview. Be open-minded this week, and see where it takes you."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™Œ Leo โ™Œ
"Despite being a little vain, you exude warmth and creativity. Your larger-than-life persona makes you stand out and you like this accompanying a certain degree of luxury. And much like the King of Beasts, you hold back little energy when dealing with problems, both big and small. This week you will be asked to practice restraint and proportionality. Even the Lion needs rest."

โ™ Virgo โ™
"The Virgo sign is a compassionate one. You feel the need to be useful to others, no matter what. It helps that usually you are in fact the kind of person who can produce useful solutions. You have a million ideas per second that are produced by a rich tapestry of experience. Your quick thinking makes it so you can find quick fixes to whatever situation. This however does not mean there always is a solution, and you need to make peace with that. This week, try figuring out yourself, too."

โ™Ž Libra โ™Ž
"You hate being alone, but you also hate conflict. You see every side which makes it so you have trouble making decisions. But this week is not the time to get lost in fantasy and lose yourself to eventualities that might never occur. It is time to stand your ground and figure out how to break your current dead-lock. This week, you will have to decide. When you decide, go deeper than trying to understand both sides and instead try to figure out why you feel the need to mediate."

โ™ Scorpio โ™
"No sign takes betrayal worse than you do. And this week, you will be indeed faced with betrayal. Not necessarily someone you're close to, but someone you look up to - deem better than yourself - will disappoint you. While revenge is a dish best served callously, this week, it will be important for you to choose your battles, and bide your time. You don't know how much poison you will be needing going forward, and who to use it on, if you take out everything in sight."

๐ŸŒ 

โ™ Sagittarius โ™
"You have no indoor voice and form opinions almost exclusively based on how you feel in the moment. Simultaneously, you are driven by self-improvement to the point of it being a fault. Truth is a weapon you use to dish out blunt trauma to all around you, even those who didn't deserve it, much less those who can defend themselves from it. This week you will be faced with a conundrum that requires a bit more emotional intelligence than you usually care to apply. Not for lack of possession of it, however. So tap into this richer side of yourself, and learn to furnish your weapon with this pageantry."

โ™‘ Capricorn โ™‘
"You're responsible and motivated by duty. Oriented around success, you might be a little hard to approach. Others think it, but you know it. While it may be comfortable keeping up these defences, the stars have a chance meeting for you planned this week that requires you to let down the draw bridge. It's good being an adult, but it's better not to lose sight of your childlike enthusiasms. Staying in touch with your past is not a bad thing if you understand your place in it."

โ™’ Aquarius โ™’
"You are in possession of the best sign. But that doesn't mean you are being your best self. You believe in freedom, having it and living it, but faultily, you also believe the opposite of freedom is restraint. This is not true; a little self-discipline would help you improve in all aspects of your life, and allow you to exploit said freedom better. Being free means the ability to choose and you would do well seeking more input from others before you choose how you want to be free."

โ™“ Pisces โ™“
"They say there's plenty of fish in the sea. And that's true. It's unfortunate then you're a sea-urchin. You also get into a fight with a duck you somehow manage to lose. Best to stay inside"

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
๐Ÿ”ฎ Night Actions ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Aha here are the spicy night actions. Past Nacho's death, the DC didn't have much to vote on... So it was dissolved. Also, empty spaces may indicate that player didn't PM for whatever reason

I was going to do an elaborate player-by-player review like last time, but this time noona did it, and hers were pretty good so I'll stick to those :lmao

Compared to the previous burning building mechanic, I think noona and I pretty easily settled on the form of this idea, stamping out technicalities along the way. I thought the DC mechanic was pretty interesting, though perhaps not all effects were equally balanced (nor did all effects provide the DC with the same amount of powers). There is probably some more interesting concepts in this post-death corner to explore (coming to a panda game close to you). Coming up with all the effects was a little tricky but overall they produced a couple of interesting gamer moments. Hmm, I didn't expect a mafia to die to the N1 effect, I didn't think Jesus and day skip would be picked so quickly and I didn't expect horoscoping to be such hard work ๐Ÿ˜ค The tellers have it tough.

We wanted the game to have a mystical kind of atmosphere? The colours, avi's and text hopefully all contributed to that. Though usually I'm not necessarily fond of RNG, given the theme it seemed acceptable. We had to RNG onto a vote so that a majority of townies couldn't disregard a minority mafo. There was a rubberband kind of mechanic to a three-headed council, as the team that was getting bodied could attempt to control the course of the constellations. Introducing lovers into the game at a later point proved an interesting stimulant, in that even trusted players could get burnt. Inactive or unwilling players could refrain from engaging with the mechanic heavily. Living players didn't necessarily have to learn all the effects while they were playing; they could focus on the game and look up a list of more invested players after kicking the bucket.

I liked random-kuns debut. He helped a lot with Rin-chan-campaigning and has a penchant for omo'ing. It's a smart bot, for sure. It did its best. Not a lot to say about it, other than that I'm disappointed in the players who had random-kun RNG onto someone to vote for LOL, very painful. Its final deciding coin toss turned out to be pretty relevant. Apparently, random-kun has a penchant for multiples of 2 but will roll onto uneven numbers if you praise or intimidate it. Perhaps it keeps track of how everyone is treating it :heh. I think in these few cute paragraphs I've surmised most of my immediately relevant thoughts. Hopefully, less panda game shenanigans next time ๐Ÿ˜ค

๐ŸŒ  Once again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you for playing! ๐ŸŒ 

Last edited:

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Honestly i only read the roles, in the first post
If it's not in the first post of the rules thread, i won't be aware of any changes unless it's said in the main thread where we sign in
But opening post was also updated..

desin24

MH Senpai
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Sharing the impression of Hardy. Time to see if we get some mafia snipes.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
๐ŸŒ  ~End of D1~ ๐ŸŒ 

Votes

๐Ÿ”ฎ

Bones are cast, palms are read. Cards worse-for-wear are flipped on their backs.

The Fortune Teller swipes the crystal ball for more.

A ball responds with a faint glow. Even the Teller can't help but snarl capriciously.

Truly, 'unfortunate' does not even begin to describe this situation.

This soul will pass onto the
Dead Council now

โ™ Shad โ™
Doctor

๐Ÿ”ฎ

[TIMER] NIGHT 1 ENDS IN [TIMER]

The Night Sky is currently ruled by

โ™ˆ Aries โ™ˆ

๐ŸŒ  The DC will vote for one (1) player among the bottom five (5) posters to die. ๐ŸŒ 

The DC will vote to activate this effect, as well as the next Sign to occur

Last edited:

Random

Most Productive Member
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Copy Panda,

Your #1 random number between 1 and 6 is 3.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
โ™ˆ ~End of N1~ โ™ˆ

Those born under the sign of Aries are considered to be straight shooters.

They have no filter and will do anything on a dare.

Quite a temper these signs have, getting angrily easily (though forgetting why just as quickly)

Oh, the Skies... They're changing. The Era of Aries will be over soon, though not before they claim another soul

โ™ˆ Desin24 โ™ˆ
Mafia Detective

โ™Œ Equaling Heaven โ™Œ
????

๐Ÿ”ฎ

The Night Sky is currently ruled by

โ™“ Pisces โ™“

๐ŸŒ  If this Sign is voted for, the DC will vote for one (1) player among the bottom five (5) posters to swap places with (the selected player dies as ????) ๐ŸŒ 

The DC will vote to activate this effect, as well as the next Sign to occur

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
ไผ่ชฌใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
๐ŸŒŸ vote count ๐ŸŒŸ

โ™“ The skies are currently ruled by... Pisces, the All-Seeing โ™“

If this Sign is voted for, the DC will vote for one (1) player among the bottom five (5) posters to swap places with (the selected player dies as ????).

[TIMER] DAY 2 ENDS IN... [/TIMER]

๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐ŸŒ Unfortunate Events [18/18] ๐ŸŒ 

Classical I didn't see defense again. Why didn't you hint after I voted and said to put pressure on you, why didn't you hint when Juviii further voted for you, why didn't you hint when also Shad voted for you?

You kept bringing up those Shad sus arguments (who had a much more daring hint than yourself) which made no sense from the beginning whatsoever, which even got worse by your "Mafia Noble selfvote" schenanegan theory. Makes no sense.

That combined with desin saving you makes you a pretty save lynch I would argue.

Role or die, scum.

VOTEKILL HARDY
The mocking/dodgy attitude. I'm tired of repeating myself that's why it's a waste of time. Your situation speaks for yourself. No reason to stress myself in a disrespecting convo like this where instead of giving your arguments you are throwing this personal attacks.
Also you were no townie last game and I didn't mention any trust.

Votekill Hardy
a bit curious about this, i ll be waiting for more info from you on it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and VOTEKILL HARDY, i don't think i'll be changing my vote unless there is new info
I feel inclined to honor Shad's last request before he died and vote for Hardy, also because of the strange last minute Desin jump (to save Hardy?)

I am going to bed now, and will put a vote on Hardy.

However, it was very interesting to read the convo between Hardy and Evil, and I look forward to what I'll read in the morning when I wake up :) Bye for now!
votekill evil . You are choosing to die on that hill, so be it. Makes it easier for everyone.

Discretely mentioning janitors lmao how

Explained it today. People that are willing to put themselves out there in order to help come to a decision... Are more likely town. Those that hide, that are insecure on their stance, aren't.
so I'm not gonna be around I'm gonna try to sleep a bit early but i'm so tired that i might miss the end day, so sent in my action and gonna vote who I find sus.

Votekill DigitalDude

why? Well it's DD for one, secondly he's not actively spamming, thirdly idk if I saw and of his messages in all caps (that alone is enough to scream "scum")

I don't think Hardy is scum, hence not hopping on this train, was right not to hop on Shad's train, I have a strong feeling that I will be right this time around as well. but who knows, I have been dead wrong before DX

g'nite
I will not be here at all for the rest of the phase, so !votekill James Rye.

I'm not dealing with this Evil-Juviii-Hardy situation with my premature leave, so I will be going for James for reasons I have stated beforehand.
I should be able to participate more during the next phase if I'm not killed by that mechanic tonight, although I don't mind dying if it's for a bigger cause (not looking at you desin).
Vote kill Hardy.

As I said maybe it's just me. When I read your posts in this DP it feels like you both trust each others for some reason.
Votekill Brandish

Putting a placeholder on you for the moment due to you still not making a single hint, and I do feel you're a bit sus alongside that. I do still suspect the others I've mentioned previously too.
vote kill scary noona its time to die scary noona
ok as i said earlier i wont cast my vote on an investigator claim but i dont trust at all hardy.

Votekill asako I do have troubles reading players behaviour this game, but as i mentioned earlier i dont believe she doesnt know the timing for day actions. shes so far among the players i suspect the most besides Hardy.

maybe, but as i said earlier she hosted last game and it has been discussed countless times since there was assassin, my role was a day one too. i would have agreed with that if she hasnt hosted a recent game where the matter has been brought up that much. But she couldnt not know that when she designed that game herself.
I see we're still on Harry's case.
James getting some spotlight too now.

I regret not being able to get more involved today. I'll try to to change that as much as possible the next DP.

I'm gonna suck and join the train with votekill Hardy. I'm not 100% convinced you're sum but if you don't die today, tomorrow will be the same bs with people still on your case.
He then went on discussing in bad faith (just like he did several times last game on @GrySun , I'm shocked if this doesn't ring any bells).

votelock evil
You know what, I don't trust this hardy train and i distrust whatever DD doing, not really being there but is there, he usually more interactiful
I want leave this hardy shit to the dets, at least we have info on him not like DD.

So votekill DD
I will !votekill Juviii again, nothing changed since D1 for me and Hardyโ€˜s points on her I agree with that her issues with him really donโ€˜t add up in retrospect.
From what I saw on day 2 the only thing that stood out as sort of a subtle hint was you getting boozed and being cooked due it, but Barkeeper ain't a thing anymore sadly, so I kinda doubt you were hinting on that.

I think I'll stick to Hardy. Made my case, made my bed, better lie in it and hope I ain't wrong. Votekill Hardy
Wow I just hugged Hardy.

Votekill GrySun

He was on my list yesterday for the Juviii thing and if I'm not mistaken he hasn't done anything about it today, not even a vote. Considering she was raging scum to him y'day I'd think more has come from this.
Meh votekill Demonspeed, revenge for last game.
Too easy for mafia to coast on a Hardy train now, and I'm not convinced Hardy is scum. Killing the investigator who could clarify EH's death would be good.

Votelock Evil3ye

Might be wrong to go off gutfeel for this but something doesn't feel right about the whole Evil v Hardy situation.
I trust Hardy, never thought I would ever say that in a MG haha.

votekill Evil
Letโ€˜s go crazy !votelock Evil3ye

My role should be pretty obvious from the hints I gave if I die at night.
You are fucking kidding me.

Votelock GrySun.

โ™Ž Hardy - x7 (Evil3ye #786, Juviii #825, Maryxxi #858, avietar #923, Demonspeed #1064, Tatsumaki #1137, JamesRye #1182)
โ™ˆ Evil3ye - x4 (Hardy #953/#1152, SirSamuel #1208, MarmaladeSky #1213, GrySun #1228)
โ™‘ digitaldude - x2 (Scary Noona #981, Asako #1164)
โ™‰ JamesRye - x1 (Gajeel #1032)
โ™ Brandish - x1 (SirSamuel #1067)
โ™’ Scary Noona - x1 (digitaldude #1069)
โ™ Asako - x1 (Erinyes #1075)
โ™ GrySun - x1 (Brandish #1192/#1234)
โ™Š Demonspeed - x1 (MArGi #1204)
โ™‹ Juviii - x0 (GrySun #1166)

Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Well i just woke up and did not send in my night action.

Feel free to lynch me now ;_;

Damn desin was mafo ha! Well guess they can.t investigate us now. Which is good.

But still very shit that you killed Shad.... hope he was insane doc....

Gonna go make my coffee so bbl

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
็ฅžใฎใ”ใจใ— / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Not such a bad night since we got the Detective.

Pisces means that one of the bottom 5 will get EH's role?

avietar

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
We got a lucky break with Desin's death. Desin was mafia and died due to Aries ruling the skies, as they had a very low post count. That means Heaven was killed by the mafia.

I'm not sure why people would say Shad killed Desin and Heaven was janitor.

I'll choose to reveal myself now and say that I'm the spy. Last night I used my power on Hardy, Hardy did not do anything. Perhaps Hardy was blocked, or perhaps he did not use his role because he considers it 'boring as shit'? Hmm.

However, the fact remains that both Hardy and Desin voted for Shad, Shad was our doctor, AND Shad said before he died that if he passed, to vote for Hardy or Grysun. Brandish and Maryxxi also voted for Shad, along with an anonymous vote (noble?) which may have been Grysun, who knows. I doubt all the mafia piled on one person, but the noblevote could provide an easy anonymous helping vote for mafia teammates.

I'm very much inclined to vote for Hardy today, but I'll wait what he has to say.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I thought the ???? is Pisces related
Well it says "one (1) player among the bottom five (5) posters to swap places with (the selected player dies as ????) "

That would mean the second death is from the piescues sign and mafia did not kill last night. Would also mean the sign activated during the night after it was selected and EH would also be part of the bottom 5 posters (did not check)

Could be, but idk

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
We have a janitor kill!? The mad man shad got a mafia killed!!

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
And it would mean shad would come back with EH s role now.

Ok that makes complete sense, so scratch the janitor part, sorry.

But that means mafia no kill last night?

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
We got a lucky break with Desin's death. Desin was mafia and died due to Aries ruling the skies, as they had a very low post count. That means Heaven was killed by the mafia.

I'm not sure why people would say Shad killed Desin and Heaven was janitor.

I'll choose to reveal myself now and say that I'm the spy. Last night I used my power on Hardy, Hardy did not do anything. Perhaps Hardy was blocked, or perhaps he did not use his role because he considers it 'boring as shit'? Hmm.

However, the fact remains that both Hardy and Desin voted for Shad, Shad was our doctor, AND Shad said before he died that if he passed, to vote for Hardy or Grysun. Brandish and Maryxxi also voted for Shad, along with an anonymous vote (noble?) which may have been Grysun, who knows. I doubt all the mafia piled on one person, but the noblevote could provide an easy anonymous helping vote for mafia teammates.

I'm very much inclined to vote for Hardy today, but I'll wait what he has to say.
Whyyyyy

Whyy did you reveal yourself when you had no info to add, whyyyy
Especially when we had a doc that died, hope you're baiting and not really spy...

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Wait its not janitor its pisces?? and im not understanding what pisces does the council swap with the dead person? hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.