Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I took the Day 1 lynch list and randomized it to figure out who to target. I won’t say who because the person I targetted hasn’t said anything yet.
This is how I understood Jinx's target: that it was one of Sam's voters ("day 1 lynch list"). The people that voted him were Asako, Nii and Sakura - yet Marm says Jinx targeted shinobi. I was expecting Marm to pull the paranoid spy on us tbh, and said why I'm not trusting her in this game some posts ago and before I slept I alrdy had an issue with her asking permission to Jinx to talk in those circumstances (since Jinx shared a lot about her target, including a "motivation" of sorts for her pick). I'm aware DD could be wtv - including wrong or spoonfeeding us another scum, but all things considered, I rly don't think she's legit. So votekill Marm.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I mean if marmalade correctly says who jinx targeted then she is confirmed townie right, so waiting on that.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This is how I understood Jinx's target: that it was one of Sam's voters ("day 1 lynch list"). The people that voted him were Asako, Nii and Sakura - yet Marm says Jinx targeted shinobi. I was expecting Marm to pull the paranoid spy on us tbh, and said why I'm not trusting her in this game some posts ago and before I slept I alrdy had an issue with her asking permission to Jinx to talk in those circumstances (since Jinx shared a lot about her target, including a "motivation" of sorts for her pick). I'm aware DD could be wtv - including wrong or spoonfeeding us another scum, but all things considered, I rly don't think she's legit. So votekill Marm.
I'm just wondering why she wouldn't try to guess the target? Since Cres gave lots of hints to who she may have targetted.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Penalty Vote Strat

The most important thing with this strat is that we should avoid ties at all cost.

We strategically spreadout votes with the three people who got penalty votes.

Example
Penalty Vote Recipient #1 - 10 votes
Penalty Vote Recipient #2 - 9 votes
Penalty Vote Recipient #3 - 8 votes

All of them are tied with 1 vote each for their penalty

#3 gets lynched:
Illusion votee(s) at #1 and/or #2

#2 gets lynched:
Illusion votee(s) at #1​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Narrowing down illusions is very crucial in this game.
I think that‘s too convoluted with little to no value for it really.
Don't listen to MeanSun this is the funniest plan I've ever read, and funny has great value for me!

Morning peeps
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm just wondering why she wouldn't try to guess the target? Since Cres gave lots of hints to who she may have targetted.
Cause imo Marm missed that post of Jinx. I think it's the single one where Jinx gives hints to her target (that she repeated later, but I meant she didn't add more hints to it).
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,567
Country
Dragonstone
Goodmorning everyone :3


I chose Crescent because I have a hard time reading her literally every single game she's in, doesn't matter if she's town or mafia. She was being confusing enough for me to be curious about her and see if she would have do a night action (and if a normal spy, find out who this action was on)


Didn't mean to put you under pressure as well btw, kinda felt bad about about possibly exposing your target. Which is why I wanted to wait for you to comment on this in the first place. Just couldn't wait up because I also need to sleep from time to time (yes I know, shocking)

Anyway, as we know Cres did an action and this was on shinobi.
Ara ara!! :hmm
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
xDDDD slip up

but well we need jinx to confirm that
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
yep
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i also missed Jinx's hint to her target so now i'm "hmm", but still jinx needs to confirm her target, so yea.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Shobu_Yoruichi lol that's honestly just a thing between me and Gry, not the first time we talked about the moment he got me lynched on Day 2 and how he doesn't want to repeat this for the next game :p not that such a sentiment means much in a mafia game, if there's enough evidence/suspicious behavior, but there really is nothing more to it. Sorry to say you're seeing things here.

@Vandred you never answered my post, I'm sad. Hope you didn't just want to avoid a potentially difficult question to protect your fellow mafia member Marma? :heh

@Nii as Battler Ushiromiya
Other than the sudden Van save on D1, kind of unremarkable; makes good points; distrusts evil; not chaotic feeling from him like most of the other people
No, more like I trust Evil moderately, never said I distrust him :XD Anyway, I'll return this and say you seem one of the least chaotic so far, gonna trust you for now :nod
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not entirely sure if I will be back in time, so for now I will votekill MarmaladeSky. Tbh she seems like a pretty good target, even if only to confirm some things. I'm very curious about the results. Sorry Beato, but looks like we'll have to take you down, true Ushiromiya family style.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I should still be alive tomorrow, but if for some reason I'm not then remember Sakura and Erin as mafias, Erin more so perhaps.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,900
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Guys, I just state the result that I have. Like if I lied about the results and went with her hints, you would have been all over me as well.
"She had time enough to figure out who Jinx meant" etc. I'm sure you have your arguments for every scenario ready. Let's be real here alright.

I've said it before, but lynching me wouldn't be a big loss to this game anyway. It's a huge game, losing 1 townie shouldn't matter so much. Perhaps it'll give you some answers and leads for tomorrow. And at least I've achieved being useful for town like that.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Guys, I just state the result that I have. Like if I lied about the results and went with her hints, you would have been all over me as well.
"She had time enough to figure out who Jinx meant" etc. I'm sure you have your arguments for every scenario ready. Let's be real here alright.

I've said it before, but lynching me wouldn't be a big loss to this game anyway. It's a huge game, losing 1 townie shouldn't matter so much. Perhaps it'll give you some answers and leads for tomorrow. And at least I've achieved being useful for town like that.
Saying I'd find a way to vote you even if you had the correct target is the same as saying you suspect me, basically. So I'd have preferred this post, even, if you had developed your basis for that instead of this kind of comment. Sane Spy is a great role, and from the start you were acting as if it's disposable, and the way you've been wording it makes me think of myself when I'm mafia trying to survive by being pleasant to people so they counter my argument of "it's just 1 townie" and get me to stay, had this feeling with another post of yours as well.

People are free to think differently and act with caution tho, I often do that as well with important roles, so to speak in your favor I found it that you indeed had this role in the past as you said, and there's the argument Gry used, that being wrong about one of the 3 people Jinx mentioned would look more like an indicator that you're lying than this.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
so i got 1 hour to backread 15 pages and vote, cool cool :)
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,900
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Saying I'd find a way to vote you even if you had the correct target is the same as saying you suspect me, basically. So I'd have preferred this post, even, if you had developed your basis for that instead of this kind of comment. Sane Spy is a great role, and from the start you were acting as if it's disposable, and the way you've been wording it makes me think of myself when I'm mafia trying to survive by being pleasant to people so they counter my argument of "it's just 1 townie" and get me to stay, had this feeling with another post of yours as well.

People are free to think differently and act with caution tho, I often do that as well with important roles, so to speak in your favor I found it that you indeed had this role in the past as you said, and there's the argument Gry used, that being wrong about one of the 3 people Jinx mentioned would look more like an indicator that you're lying than this.
No, I wasn’t implying I suspect you. My point is here is that you have been saying you find me suspicious all day, and it really doesn’t feel like anything I say or do will change that. So let’s not act like my results/targets and so on really matter in your decision of voting me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Have to leave in 45 minutes by the way, will miss the end of the phase because of work :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top