Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh btw...I remembered I wanted to draw attention to this...if there are people who want to invisible just for the game's sake please don't do that...some of us(elite) can see you and that's not fair towards the rest of the players(the plebs) :toc

Just to clarify, in case, I'm on invisible mode since my registration, for some reasons but nothing to do with the game. Is there something wrong being invisible ?

And also, I know that mods & adms can see invisibles obviously :teehee.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Just to clarify, in case, I'm on invisible mode since my registration, for some reasons but nothing to do with the game. Is there something wrong being invisible ?

And also, I know that mods & adms can see invisibles obviously :teehee.
people go invis as to not to show they pm at night, which indicated they have an active night role.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
people go invis as to not to show they pm at night, which indicated they have an active night role.
Really? I had no idea. How can you become invis, never did that before, because the mafia games I used to be you wrote pms like daily. You were more suspicious if you didn't wrote many pms.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Really? I had no idea. How can you become invis, never did that before, because the mafia games I used to be you wrote pms like daily. You were more suspicious if you didn't wrote many pms.

I guess? You do it in your profile settings, you put on "invisible mode on/off".
It isn't difficult. Tha Manderly already said it in his previous post. :cookiehand


But if ya wanna be invis, just go to profile settings - General settings - Invisible mode one.

That's it.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Who is that tryhard though and stalks other players :bored
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
It's not the other players you need to stalk...it's the host, the moment when he comes online :D
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
ouch ...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
AYY LMAO. Why doesn't she even TRY! CMON! :XD

g g w p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I think She was a doc last game as well :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
She's too nice. She needs to be more ruthless!!!!!!!!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well her fault for behaving like that. I hate it when people join a game but seemingly don't care about it one bit. Just stay out of it if you're not at least trying to help with the limited time you have, no offense.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top