Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 9
A few I've already explained in win, the rest, yeah sure. give me some minutes ;p
Ok, first of all I gotta say, with the character choices I tried to not mix up your ethnics. Those I know that is
Some characters been selected kinda random though, as to the end I almost ran out of stock xD
Ustegius - experienced and calm player. Very analytcal approach in the game, thus older character, w/ gray -wise- hair :P I dont think he looks like "a rat or other critterish things", rather quite cool and laid back, like you were in the game!
After_Image - often misused as sacrifying lamb, and at the end of the game a "meh" attitute, thus a rather emotional- and colourless character. ;/
Imperium - Usually long post, very convincing. Some theories actually were quite close to the actual case. I could have used a tranny as well lol but thought a wise man would be more suiting.
Hystzen - well, rebellion, very trollish punk.. I think I dont have to say more, 2 ruined games xD ;,(
Xadyu - very cunning and sneaky, hard to read but usually one of the main suspects. even as friend can turn out being a foe (trollkilling Farfalla idea in the Yakuza/Triad game xD). A untrue backstabber. That was my choice for you :P
Bugzee - I dont know. I found he was often very desinteresed, rather passive. Often needed to wait for his night choices the longest. in one game I remember he mentioned he found it very boring so he wanted to leave i.e be killed by majority. He seemed like the fat and lazy politician type to me ^^"
scav - He had some 'omg im so analytical phases' then again he often was too little believeable which costed him sometimes his own head, due to his aggressive accusations.
Farfalla - I kinda had a very little female stock and this black widow gal seemed most fitting xD I found she always tried to make friends and sometimes had some unexplained reasons to trust some persons. Also often suspisious because of that, but never a real mafia player, except that one short game.
good_boy - I thought you were very passive, hardly accuse somebody. rather the type who is bandwagoning, or being bandwagoned by hyst... so an introverted guy. Also, you had that mature vibe, like e.g you were not saying your role while being innocent and on the verge of death. ;>
digitaldude - very talkative, extroverted, wasnt watching his mouth, thus a very yound character.
Freid - I wanted to choose a professor guy for him, because he was one of those sherlock holms characters, but I went with that business thug in the end haha. dunno ;|
Channy - very inconspicuous, almost invisible. no dangerous vibe. channy :cookie
Kakashi - accusing people a lot, being suspicious himself - a shaddy dreads dude xD tbh, I have not a good memory of how he was playing... was quite a time ago, and his end phase was with lot of abstinence until host kill iirc.?
Raizen - haha, I remember the one time I had an argument with him, because i was accusing him to be mafia (which was truth in the end :P) and he was denying it quite aggressively ;D A boss type - loose hand character for him hahah
more later..
A few I've already explained in win, the rest, yeah sure. give me some minutes ;p
Ok, first of all I gotta say, with the character choices I tried to not mix up your ethnics. Those I know that is
Some characters been selected kinda random though, as to the end I almost ran out of stock xDUstegius - experienced and calm player. Very analytcal approach in the game, thus older character, w/ gray -wise- hair :P I dont think he looks like "a rat or other critterish things", rather quite cool and laid back, like you were in the game!
After_Image - often misused as sacrifying lamb, and at the end of the game a "meh" attitute, thus a rather emotional- and colourless character. ;/
Imperium - Usually long post, very convincing. Some theories actually were quite close to the actual case. I could have used a tranny as well lol but thought a wise man would be more suiting.
Hystzen - well, rebellion, very trollish punk.. I think I dont have to say more, 2 ruined games xD ;,(
Xadyu - very cunning and sneaky, hard to read but usually one of the main suspects. even as friend can turn out being a foe (trollkilling Farfalla idea in the Yakuza/Triad game xD). A untrue backstabber. That was my choice for you :P
Bugzee - I dont know. I found he was often very desinteresed, rather passive. Often needed to wait for his night choices the longest. in one game I remember he mentioned he found it very boring so he wanted to leave i.e be killed by majority. He seemed like the fat and lazy politician type to me ^^"
scav - He had some 'omg im so analytical phases' then again he often was too little believeable which costed him sometimes his own head, due to his aggressive accusations.
Farfalla - I kinda had a very little female stock and this black widow gal seemed most fitting xD I found she always tried to make friends and sometimes had some unexplained reasons to trust some persons. Also often suspisious because of that, but never a real mafia player, except that one short game.
good_boy - I thought you were very passive, hardly accuse somebody. rather the type who is bandwagoning, or being bandwagoned by hyst... so an introverted guy. Also, you had that mature vibe, like e.g you were not saying your role while being innocent and on the verge of death. ;>
digitaldude - very talkative, extroverted, wasnt watching his mouth, thus a very yound character.
Freid - I wanted to choose a professor guy for him, because he was one of those sherlock holms characters, but I went with that business thug in the end haha. dunno ;|
Channy - very inconspicuous, almost invisible. no dangerous vibe. channy :cookie
Kakashi - accusing people a lot, being suspicious himself - a shaddy dreads dude xD tbh, I have not a good memory of how he was playing... was quite a time ago, and his end phase was with lot of abstinence until host kill iirc.?
Raizen - haha, I remember the one time I had an argument with him, because i was accusing him to be mafia (which was truth in the end :P) and he was denying it quite aggressively ;D A boss type - loose hand character for him hahah
more later..
Last edited:




