Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm in. Won't use my mod powers at all (i.e. no pro stalking etc.).
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Omg, this game is gonna be awesome. :blai
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm in if Evil is hosting.
I'm in too :)
I'm in then, I have holidays that week :zomg

Well, we may film a project then, but I still should have time.
Evil as host!? :zomg

I'm in. :zomg
I'm in. Won't use my mod powers at all (i.e. no pro stalking etc.).
Game 14

01 Organizized
02 BBB Banana
03 Ustegius
04 kdowns
05 Zeltrax
06 lawlett-kun
07 Farfalla
08 Imperium
09 Bugzee
10 dark lord
11 Blai

[Highlight]Note: I will send everyone comfirmation PMs 2 days before the start, make sure to reply and verify your participations. Players who do not reply will be excluded from the game start-up.[/highlight]

Also:

Each of you will have to wear a Mafia avatar provided by me during the whole time you are playing and being alive. If those who already signed in are not agreeing with that, make sure to revoke the participation in time.

Thanks, see you in a week.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm also in. Nice idea with the avatars, Evilz!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm in. :3c
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

ALPHA IN DA HOUSE~

I'm in

:kukuku @ l-kun
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

So this is in a week? lolol Even though I know it'll be awesome....ugh. Exams. Sorry :crying

Oh well if Evil promises to host the one after this....
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

9 days is when it will start.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm also in. Nice idea with the avatars, Evilz!
ALPHA IN DA HOUSE~

I'm in

:kukuku @ l-kun
Game 14

01 [user]Organizized[/user]
02 [user]BBB Banana[/user]
03 [user]Ustegius[/user]
04 [user]kdowns[/user]
05 [user]Zeltrax[/user]
06 [user]lawlett-kun[/user]
07 [user]Farfalla[/user]
08 [user]Imperium[/user]
09 [user]Bugzee[/user]
10 [user]dark lord[/user]
11 [user]Blai[/user]
12 [user]Adorien[/user]
13 [user]Xadyu[/user]
14 [user]alphabeta[/user]

[Highlight]Note: I will send everyone comfirmation PMs 2 days before the start, make sure to reply and verify your participations. Players who do not reply will be excluded from the game start-up.[/highlight]

Also:

Each of you will have to wear a Mafia avatar provided by me during the whole time you are playing and being alive.

Thanks, see you in a week.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Bracing for epic... :wtf
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

And I'm out.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I might not be in after all.. The whole next week just got filled up with stuff, pretty much. But we'll see.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Im out as well. Too many assignments I have to get done next week.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Aww, and this was shaping to be so epic. :scry

Well, it can still be awesome!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

So far we have ten:p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Evil, please tell me the game will start on sunday evening!? I won't be here during the day. :worrybunny


...oh and have you chosen a theme yet? :zomg
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

It's gonna be Mafia theme :D

Yes, tmrw evening.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'M IN RAWR
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm still in!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

ooooohhhhkeee. I really do hope you dont like the avatars, because it was such a pain in the ass to find, fit and edit them lol, so that I dont want to do it in the next game again :D

The names are not random, they are according to your mh username from a mafia names generator! :D

I'm not publishing the players list with the mh nicknames, because you ought to vote for the mafia nicks, so that you not needing them anyway. Well, at least do try.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top