Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

And I just thought digitaldude's post was hilariously bold, blunt, and shameless in its lack of detail.
:blink


When are they not?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Well I can't like every single one of them!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Leave the lying for the game thread, Gary. :derp
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

It seems that I have missed quite a few adventures and hijinks by not having played Mafia with all of you in the past.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Leave the lying for the game thread, Gary. :derp
You're pushing it now -_-;


That was exaggeration about liking all his posts but it's not far off.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

It seems that I have missed quite a few adventures and hijinks by not having played Mafia with all of you in the past.
There was one game in which [BANNED] decided to fuck it up and troll. It was funny. I will try and find the link/posts for you.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

There was one game in which [BANNED] decided to fuck it up and troll. It was funny. I will try and find the link/posts for you.
He was epic :crying

There was also that game DD was the traitor and reveled who the mafia was :lmao
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

There was one game in which [BANNED] decided to fuck it up and troll. It was funny. I will try and find the link/posts for you.
That does sound entertaining, Imp. :)
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

It was funny going through that. You are not allowed to quote the host pm's in the game thread for obvious reasons. Hystzen in his Mafia game career liked to do that when things got a bit hot (or boring).

First time

Second time
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I remember I also quoted the host pm on my first game :lmao I was hostkilled :lmao
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

It was funny going through that. You are not allowed to quote the host pm's in the game thread for obvious reasons. Hystzen in his Mafia game career liked to do that when things got a bit hot (or boring).

First time

Second time
Those are precious moments, but they do ruin the games.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

It was funny going through that. You are not allowed to quote the host pm's in the game thread for obvious reasons. Hystzen in his Mafia game career liked to do that when things got a bit hot (or boring).

First time

Second time
*takes notes*
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Oh I remember that second time hyst ruined everything :lmao
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I was just about to post.... But I am dead .-.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I blame work and school .-.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top