Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2
i cants say anything about others for they actually knew what they were doing.Lets call et before german makes an issue out of this.What I don't get is why you're only picking on me. The others voted , did you ask for their reasons?
It's obvious how much you want me to die.... but being a fucking sore looser for not knowing how to act not to get yourself into trouble is your problem so stop fucking putting all the blame on me. I wouldn't have been able to kill you if I would have been the only one who voted for you.
With that I rest my case. I see no point in continuing this even after I explicitely layed down my reasoning , be it stupid or not that's what it was . As said before no one's perfect, people make mistakes you voted for an innocent person as well so you should look at yourself and look at naomi did she react like that to your stupid reasoning? She didn't she was calm and civil , that's why I didn't vote for her because she had no reason to freak out since she was innocent.



