Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2
or not fitBe careful, you might get stuck![]()
or not fitBe careful, you might get stuck![]()
Haha - was not going to say thator not fit

I cried, then I fapped. Then I cried again.Ok, people were mourning Naomi&nii-chii's death Ò.ó I'm offended.
No.How about a Code Geass themed mafia game? We'd have the Knights of the Round, the Student Council, Cornelia, and various other characters such as Schneizel and the FLEIJA girl.
---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------
You know, if we did an SAO themed game, we might even get Darj to play.

Of course, you'd cry after fappingI cried, then I fapped. Then I cried again.

Yeah that was the joke...congratzOf course, you'd cry after fapping![]()

And I laughedYeah that was the joke...congratz![]()

And then you pointed out the obvious againAnd I laughed![]()

But it was a good weirdI felt weird thanking Gary's post o.o

Sorry, sis, that made me laugh a bit XDDDand being in danger is another suspicious reason to reveal their holes
And then you pointed out the obvious again![]()
His mind or his hole?As if yours was clean U.U


His mind or his holes?Dunno D: Don't even know if he's a guy D:
