Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I would love a Halloween themed mafia game. It's my favorite holidayyyy. Or maybe Clue themed. XD
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

How about a Code Geass themed mafia game? We'd have the Knights of the Round, the Student Council, Cornelia, and various other characters such as Schneizel and the FLEIJA girl.

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

You know, if we did an SAO themed game, we might even get Darj to play.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Ok, people were mourning Naomi&nii-chii's death Ò.ó I'm offended.
I cried, then I fapped. Then I cried again.

How about a Code Geass themed mafia game? We'd have the Knights of the Round, the Student Council, Cornelia, and various other characters such as Schneizel and the FLEIJA girl.

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

You know, if we did an SAO themed game, we might even get Darj to play.
No.


But good point about darj. I'd love to mislead her, betray her trust and murder her :nrr

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

But having a GoT theme would entice darj as well. She's a fangirl.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I cried, then I fapped. Then I cried again.
Of course, you'd cry after fapping :teehee
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I laughed but then I cried.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Cleaner than yours!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Dunno D: Don't even know if he's a guy D:
His mind or his holes? :vin

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

....her holes

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

HER mind and HER......oh fuckit
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top