Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

DD, can you update the 18 mafia game 1-st post or not (cause it's locked?)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Not sure what you are saying here.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

I am tossing Mafia mason into the pile of roles never to be used again...


Traitor, vengeful townie and mafia mason.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Not sure what you are saying here.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

I am tossing Mafia mason into the pile of roles never to be used again...


Traitor, vengeful townie and mafia mason.
The vengie was fun, lol.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

How much time is left?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

8 hours 20 mins!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Thanks. I have time to read everything than.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I'm back and catching up! Could take a while though since I'm hangover. :bored
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

and a sore ass..HOHO!

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Also stop posting here. that is all.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

fak u gooby

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

I am tossing Mafia mason into the pile of roles never to be used again...


Traitor, vengeful townie and mafia mason.
I disagree. I think Mafia Mason is an awesome role and adds a lot of spice into the game. It's true though that it always bears a risk whenever given to newbies... :fail

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Anyway, as for an explanation - Since she was a Mafia Mason and a part of two secret groups, she mentioned in passing how excited she was to play with me as Mafia...she obviously had a lapse in memory about who was Mason and who was Mafia. She mixed it together and revealed another Mafia to me as a result.

I was prepared to just hostkill myself and let her continue playing since it was an innocent mistake, but came to DD as the host since I would want someone to do the same thing if I was hosting. So the decision was his and it was fair IMO

Oh well, I could end up losing power if this hurricane is bad enough so I might have been hostkilled anyway sometime next week -_-;
It was the completely right decision to kill her as she did many many maaaany mistakes.

Firstly, she talked about the game outside of the game.
Secondly, she talked about it at daytime.
Thirdly, she gave away her own role.
Fourthly, she gave away other Mafia Members.

So yeah, it is the only right consequence here. Killing you off was legit too, because of the information she gave away to you. And just like her you were part of the conversation which ought not have happened at all, even if it was her who initiated it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,241
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I enjoyed the game :)

I'm looking forward to the next (mafia game 20)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

so many ppl that I don't know are playing this time... damn should have played
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Why didnt you play?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

She's butthurt because of last game.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I forgot to pm her.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Can't we just end this and give kkck another day because of the hurricane? I doubt he will pop up now
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Does kkck live near the hurricane?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

kkck is pretty closed about his IRL, so we're not sure.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Okay let's just give him the benefit of the doubt...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

MOST MYSTERIOUS MEMBER!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top