Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Maybe next year!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 19

She helped us. :lmao

And Faust is a legend.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

buhaha, wtf :rofl

Lovers (Third Party): If either of them dies, the other commits suicide on the following night. They can both win with either their own side or the Third Party side. (GAME 9)
Does this mean another mafia member will be dead after the next day? :amuse
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 19

:cheez
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 19

I told you not to vote for him...

NOW WE´RE OUT OF LADIES (unless impy wears a wig or something like that)
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

No a townie will. 3rd party Townie though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

BOOOOOOOOOM!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

A Townie probably.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Well done Faust.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Thanks :cheez
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

¨Well done¨? As if it wasn´t obvious... kamikaze townies...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

So...lover is 3rd party, which means that mafia lover is a 3rd party mafia right? So we still have 3 mobsters lurking...well...unless a traitor will pop up right?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 19

I have one thing to say...

auHAuHAuHAuHAuHAUHAuHAUAHUAHUAH!!!! XD
I'm amazed XDDD I didn't think that I'd turn out to be laughing when I died XDDDD
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Good Luck Townies
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 19

I have one thing to say...

auHAuHAuHAuHAuHAUHAuHAUAHUAHUAH!!!! XD
I'm amazed XDDD I didn't think that I'd turn out to be laughing when I died XDDDD
Now I know how Brazilian people laugh rsrsrsrsrsrs...

You knew that he was a bomb, I don´t know why did you vote for him :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

So...lover is 3rd party, which means that mafia lover is a 3rd party mafia right? So we still have 3 mobsters lurking...well...unless a traitor will pop up right?
No, no. The lover thing is a secondary role. There must be two mafia members left only.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 19

Nah, I didn't XD I didn't know his role for sure, but I thought that Gumi was the bomb. I just wanted arguments to play the victim in the next day.
And now I'll be quiet 'cause I don't wanna ruin the game^^'
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top