Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 19

yeah,i thought so too after time,too much trash talk =)
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: MAFIA GAME 19

Shut the fuck up already (people), it's night.

Thanks to whoever moved this
 
Last edited:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

This is going better and faster than I initially thought :D

still the killer sisters was were a surprise ^^

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

say, dd, are you sparing kkck?
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

shuroro
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Yes, because of the hurricane.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Yes, because of the hurricane.
Here too is raining outside, wanna cut me some slack tomorrow :derp? (kidding, no need to reply)

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Also DD, please update the first post on every game event/death.
(and if this could enter in effect with back 'date' from the last game event ^^)

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Thanks in advance :)
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

kkck isn't in the USA anymore. He only went to school here.

It was the completely right decision to kill her as she did many many maaaany mistakes.

Firstly, she talked about the game outside of the game.
Secondly, she talked about it at daytime.
Thirdly, she gave away her own role.
Fourthly, she gave away other Mafia Members.

So yeah, it is the only right consequence here. Killing you off was legit too, because of the information she gave away to you. And just like her you were part of the conversation which ought not have happened at all, even if it was her who initiated it.
I never argued it was the wrong choice. Even if I did, it's up to DD. I simply said that as someone who would be hostkilled, that even though it wasn't my fault I would be fine with letting her play. The path of least bloodshed.

1 & 2. You're being naive. I've seen the Skype convo during the game. I've seen the Win thread and even the Mafia discussion thread have borderline posts. If we follow this rule as strictly as it is written, people would be hostkilled all the time due to nothing of consequence. This rule is so nothing is revealed by accident and no one is given an unfair advantage in discussing the game when they shouldn't.

3 & 4. Both were accidents. If she got it right and said Masons instead of Mafia and mentioned our other Mason teammate instead of a Mafia - no one was given an advantage.

Why weren't people hostkilled (including you Hermann) last game when they posted in the game thread during the night phase? hmm?

In my opinion, the reason why this had to happen is because I knew info I shouldn't have known and killing off only a Townie would be unfair. Killing both was the best choice. I merely said that I personally didn't mind if she was allowed to play since I knew she would be active and the game is always best when as many people as possible are active.
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Hurricane Sandy?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Pm me already guys 30 mins left and I am still waiting on a lot of people!

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

CRISIS AVERTED jeezuz....
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1



---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

kkck isn't in the USA anymore. He only went to school here.



I never argued it was the wrong choice. Even if I did, it's up to DD. I simply said that as someone who would be hostkilled, that even though it wasn't my fault I would be fine with letting her play. The path of least bloodshed.

1 & 2. You're being naive. I've seen the Skype convo during the game. I've seen the Win thread and even the Mafia discussion thread have borderline posts. If we follow this rule as strictly as it is written, people would be hostkilled all the time due to nothing of consequence. This rule is so nothing is revealed by accident and no one is given an unfair advantage in discussing the game when they shouldn't.

3 & 4. Both were accidents. If she got it right and said Masons instead of Mafia and mentioned our other Mason teammate instead of a Mafia - no one was given an advantage.

Why weren't people hostkilled (including you Hermann) last game when they posted in the game thread during the night phase? hmm?

In my opinion, the reason why this had to happen is because I knew info I shouldn't have known and killing off only a Townie would be unfair. Killing both was the best choice. I merely said that I personally didn't mind if she was allowed to play since I knew she would be active and the game is always best when as many people as possible are active.
Hmm. I disagree. It's still a different thing if you post in the win thread "oh yeah, I know you're mafia scum" or go into a private conersation discussing how excited you are playing with xi0 and your sister in one team" and furthermore "asking about what one thinks about Faust, and discussing concrete strategies to kill him".
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

who's the source of the last one? :D
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

My lover. Tonight, since we both were dead anyway we had a little conversation about how fucked up the first day was. :darn
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

My lover. Tonight, since we both were dead anyway we had a little conversation about how fucked up the first day was. :darn
And at what conclusion did you arrive 'very' or 'extremely' :D

and what about the still living ones, we're left with a train of newbies and only 2 mafia members.., but everyone already have decided I'm going out next.. :D

I'm tryign to think of some good defense right now, but it's not going so well..
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Very extremely.
Well, happens. Good luck to everyone!
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

mafia had enough luck (even though bad. )

as ex townie you should say 'Good luck townies' ^^
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

For me it was even more extreme, cause I am the host...AH I WANNA DIE!!
lol, dude, chill your work is 1/3 complete :D

you could say I'm the only one truly active member left..., so no sweat.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

I'm expecting a bit more posting from niichan now that everyone else is 'away', otherwise I'd be in too hostile atmosphere to even breathe..
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

No I was third party, so I couldn't care less about your business. Actually me and farfalla needed to get rid of all of you, ALL OF YOU! So whatever.

I hope people become more active soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top