Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

:notsure

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I'm starting to think I was betrayed by my own father

LUC I AM YOUR FATHER


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!




just like I was betrayed by Xi0 last time and I protected him 2 nights in a row
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

No, only I am capable of that keikaku >8)
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

This is more like a decimating game than a mafia game :D
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

well i made a mistake i suppose...happenes to the best of us! Res in peace Evil pyon!
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

:D I feel like you're gonna make another one.. :D
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

nope well end it this day..trust me :noworry
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

End it badly that is :D
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

staaaahp mafio-pyon!
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

:D Hey, I was just watching over you guys, (I got a change of heart when at Hells Gate (Darker than Black reference) )
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

|:

Tata
Gary
Lawlett
niichan

all suspicious

-gary could have played the same cards as last game
-Lawlett was suspicious from the start because he's not active enough/doesn't say much/rarely accuses and is a big troll
-niichan i have no idea about but SUSPICIOUUSS might be playing the good guy card
-And tata...ohhh daddy.... I'm still thinking you're Vader undercover! if you are mafia you'll have my utter respect for a game extremely well played. If you're not I will love you eternally for not betraying my trust!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Sakura you are dead!!

No playing no more. If you want you can pm me who you think the last mafia is.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I'm starting to think I was betrayed by my own father

LUC I AM YOUR FATHER


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!




just like I was betrayed by Xi0 last time and I protected him 2 nights in a row

why can't I like my own post! XDDD It made me laugh 3 times XDD

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

you guys suck!

If you're so pissed that the dead or those who did not play are commenting on the game then make a fucking real MAFIA GAME DISCUSSION THREAD. Where ppl can talk about the ongoing game or previous games .
And rename this fucking thread into "Mafia sign-up and suggestions thread" For fuck's sake.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

and yes I am pissed off right now.
Fucking communism!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

dead people are not supposed to talk about who is suspicious and to make theory. Everybody know that lush. Now listen some justin bieber and chillax :teehee
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Dead people dont talk about the game because they are...Dead. When you can prove Séance or other types of communication work then I will support you wholeheartedly. In the meantime, stay dead~!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

This is getting a bit out of hand, please relax saku :/

that being said.... wtf :bored
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

you guys suck!

If you're so pissed that the dead or those who did not play are commenting on the game then make a fucking real MAFIA GAME DISCUSSION THREAD. Where ppl can talk about the ongoing game or previous games .
And rename this fucking thread into "Mafia sign-up and suggestions thread" For fuck's sake.
You can host in the future if you want and create the threads you like...having a Discussion thread about the ongoing game defeats the purpose of someone dying withing the game, though
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

well excuuuuuuuuse me sakura for being a troll
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

gary isn't here and the night hasn't ended yet... very fishy :notsure

and lawlett... you could be everything :notsure

or tata? :bored I still doubt it :s

oh well, I guess it's better to not discuss this here but in the game thread :/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top