Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

according to this :
Lovers (Third Party): If either of them dies, the other commits suicide on the following night. They can both win with either their own side or the Third Party side. (GAME 9)
You're wrong you win if you're alive ^^
(In a mafia game that's an accomplishment :D)

Or maybe I'm interpreting it wrongly..

Nah, if you were a townie you win if the townies win (same with mafia for Fala)
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

No I was third party, so I couldn't care less about your business. Actually me and farfalla needed to get rid of all of you, ALL OF YOU! So whatever.

I hope people become more active soon.
Well.....thorn and kkck have not been online for days!! And we gotta stop letting thorn join these games, he always signs up, but never actually plays!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I know how this role is functioning wizzard.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Well.....thorn and kkck have not been online for days!! And we gotta stop letting thorn join these games, he always signs up, but never actually plays!
kdowns is not far behind.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

also he randovotes >.> :D

(sorry for being Capt. Obvious, Evil.)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Hmm. I disagree. It's still a different thing if you post in the win thread "oh yeah, I know you're mafia scum" or go into a private conersation discussing how excited you are playing with xi0 and your sister in one team" and furthermore "asking about what one thinks about Faust, and discussing concrete strategies to kill him".
Yeah but the rule is pretty broad. I'm not arguing over whether what DD did was right or not, was just saying I wouldn't have mind if only I was hostkilled.

And I'm not sure where that last example is coming from, but okay :oh
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Would you feel the same if there was evidence to suggest it was a strategy by the mafia to get rid of you. A suicide strategy for the good of the team.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

That's what I suggested earlier ^^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

My lover. Tonight, since we both were dead anyway we had a little conversation about how fucked up the first day was. :darn
Nah, I said she said something like "Do you believe that Faust!? >O"
The rest were my strategies I was waiting to share at night XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Would you feel the same if there was evidence to suggest it was a strategy by the mafia to get rid of you. A suicide strategy for the good of the team.
Yes. But I wouldn't think anyone here would do something so nefarious and shitty in a stupid forum game.

Nah, I said she said something like "Do you believe that Faust!? >O"
The rest were my strategies I was waiting to share at night XD
But you were dead already...strategizing what?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Share at night with evil???

You guys were not allowed to talk at night. I even said it to evil in pm.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I'm sure she was talking about sharing things at night with the mafia.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Share at night with evil???

You guys were not allowed to talk at night. I even said it to evil in pm.
Share with the other mafia =-=' It was killing strategies, duh.

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

But you were dead already...strategizing what?
I said that she made a comment about him, that pointed to nowhere and that I was thinking about aiming for him maybe, and it was unrelated. I told those things to Evil after we died and maybe there was a confusion over it.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Question for experienced players and host...can the janitor send in the victim name and still perform a cleanup? 2 actions the same night?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Question for experienced players and host...can the janitor send in the victim name and still perform a cleanup? 2 actions the same night?
Yes. Nighttime power is separate of who does the killing.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Well fuck...I guess I will go on probability then:s
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Isn't the Mafia boss the one that sends the names?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

DD is there a mafia boss this game?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top