Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1
teh boobs. boobs....let kdowns play man! or I'm not playing /goes on strike
teh boobs. boobs....let kdowns play man! or I'm not playing /goes on strike
let kdowns play man! or I'm not playing /goes on strike

Choose! 
That's funny cuz weren't you like always the first to scream "kill that inactive bitch!!!"let kdowns play man! or I'm not playing /goes on strike
Back from sax.
I am in.
I am in if digitals in
sing me under #12
i am in
I am in. I thought there was already a list for the next game though.
I DEMAND BEING THE NUMBER 1, NOV 28th IS MY BIRTHDAY![]()
I'm in
Ich bin dabei!
bin dabei
I'm in!
Can i play =D?
I'm in for nr 20 as well...
I'm in.
I hear there's a place for me too...I'm in...
I'm in.

niichan would be sad otherwise (me 2).
T.T Sumimasen. The game is not starting till the end of the month anyway ^^Fuck you all.
He claims only 2whys is sakura butthurt over kd. hes been inactive for last 4 games,no?

moronI'm not buthurt moron I was joking , what pissed me off is evil being a dick


I'm not buthurt moron I was joking , what pissed me off is evil being a dick

Pick upput sakura back in it![]()
Sakura.What, why?Move up the date evil!!
we all wanna play with youWhat, why?
